Just a Conceit ~ A Charming Cadbury Bar

Old November 18th 04, 12:26 AM
Twittering One

Default Just a Conceit ~ A Charming Cadbury Bar

"What If ~
The simplest question
Is the one humankind will never
Be able to answer? Why is there
"Something"
Rather than 'nothing?'"
~ Bert

O Bert! Au contraire ~
Me thinks, yes, a simple answer there.
~ Moi

*
“Chocolate Easter Buny:
Great Title ~ Fits With Cad ~ Eggs”

[Scene iii]

“Hé, Thee ~ of troop throw me in the air.
My mitt, Stick off!”
~ Moi

[Sometime about now ~
Stage direction]

The large one to assemble my play.
“The Stick” played on the grassy field, not,
Certainly not my best play. But alas, hell, yes!
I will learn the rules.

But this, not, not taught at the Gold Fish School.
Mom of ~ of waiting of.

O yes calls me, on my Amndt de UM Hm.
Of ~ of telephone!

“ Bon jour!”
~ Moi

“You obtained it?
~ Mum

“Oui, yes m’am!”
~ Moi

“Sure? Correct, something for you.”
~ Mum

At all events, thus, as I said:
“I, yes, I have a bone to dispute:
I prefer another play, about identical, only better:
A plaid of Tartan, our Argyle family.”
~ Moi

“Distil: A matter does two better.”
~ Mum

“’The Light of Enfold With Thee’” ~ of shade, hold me,
please, mother. Allow Chiaroscuro,
your model, I, bathe the Light with Thee, Form.
~ Moi

"No other way, no
Would I have it be. Yes, Thee!"
~ Mum

Train me: A shade models the lighter by only the true
pleasure of your form: Mine.
My Mother.”
~ Moi

"Of that mind, yes,
Far before you, before your time, our rhyme,
indeed, so true,
Have I considered Divine Form for you."
~ Mum

"Pray tell me, please, how so, my dearest,
My lovely, my Mother?!"
~ Moi

"Non!"
~ Mum

"Ok. Whatever."
~ Moi

*
[Sometime later ~
Further stage direction]

The spirit + the matter does my letter better, too.
Thus snow. Know thus! My mother knows
the square root, my imaginary number, no rumour.
Any truth. Now, it our infamous, our celebrated ~
Country of the Wonders of Winter.

~ Ringy ding ~

“Thee ~ Open of our door now, to acknowledge!”
~ Mum

[Enter, stage left: John Dunlap,
Thee, one with the very large member]

“John! Thee! Mon cher ~ Back
so soon from the deade? Two years, only,
Has it been thus, yes? Please, pray tell? Forsooth,
What brings you back so soon to us?”
~ Moi

“Where Is Leonardo?”
~ John

“Please explain?”
~ Moi

“The ‘Hour to Dart’ finished and to be first-run pilot ~
The Film de Pron, of which, I, perform Star!
Of Opening Night Exposure, let, to me
escort you, Ms. Bernays. The High Court awaits
your blessing.”
~ John

"Charmed, Jean, I am sure!
A fine pron boi, you."
~ Mum

“O mon ami~”
~ Moi

"A surprise for you! Yes, your bud de coeur
your long-lost Waltham Street roomie,
Now performs pron for you..."
~ Mum

“Mum, delightful, such a divine confection ~
Let us go now, you and I, as well my long-lost John.
I am so pleased, so ever gratefully, yours, all.
My confession, yours, Mum; my arm,
ever always yours, too.”
~ Moi

“Of course!”
~ Mum

“Indeed, you, yes, my divine form of ~ of reinforcement
on which I hang my light. Each night.
Or differently, I, just
a Flight of Twittering Around Idleness...”
~ Moi

“Nice, hm?!”
~ John

Oui. [Hé!]
~ Moi
*
_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A