~ The Herald ~

Old November 18th 04, 10:25 AM
Twittering One

Default ~ The Herald ~

~ lemon aide ~

Ah, yes, indeed!
All those lemons now post their juice ~
Silent lurkers tolerated
No more...

!Whistling Up the Hounds!

Here, packaroo ~
Round up these dirty dogs,
Time to log
Our travels for the Pet Parade.
We've made lemonade, perky punch,
And a splash of fizz-laced spunky Prunetang.
Drink up,
Perky pups!
You've made the Hit Parade -- just wave ~
Lift one leg up boyz,
Grrls, well, do whatever ~
But make your mark, leave your scent, a fragrant trail
Just Bark!
Don't hang your tail
Or let those Krazy Kats chew you up.
No squeaky toy are you!
So show your warm-hearted loyalty for dogwork ~
Wet nose, warm snuggle, imploring eyes.
Lick. Sniff. Wag your tale ~
Join the Bark Pack!
Go dog, now go...

Lo! Hark!
Call the newsdesk at the Herald!
Angels Sing ~

A pack of hounds ~
The 12 Dogs of Christmas ~
Now pee their juice on every fence post in town!

Not a single lemon lurks,
'cause all Hail's breaking loose!

Coming soon,
Near you...

"Unleashed ~
A Multi-Tail of Many Colors"

O know, you say?!

Make the "cognicenti" give ~
Do not conc[h]eal k[now]ledge,
Without good...
See to all.

To say...

Greetings ~
I'm well,
How are you?
Come...

Good words.
Logos.
Here's a box
Of brand-new Leggos!
Build a castle,
Good,
Or, well,
Well, so nice to see you!
Sit down,
Here with me.
Cake?
Ice cream, too,
Please,
M'mam.
Thank you
At your servi[x]ce,
As always...

Vacation?

"You will soon be ripped from your nightly haunts,
Sent back to bookbindery..."

Looks [soundings] that way.
[Peers ab[(r)out](e), (at)tentively]
Hey, but what the hay [Hey!]?!
My book b[l]inds me for all
Time [just a r[y]h(me)].
But alas, these nightly h[ope]aunt[s] ~
Begin only now.
[Hush ~ don't tell!
Big Secret!]
Escap[e]ade
Makes lemonade.
Cheers!******
Stars in
Your eyes,
Too ~

Qua[train]!
Platform 8*
Choo choo
Go...........................~(@:
You rang my
Chord!

See: Ruth Draper!
The juice of 11 lemons,
You say?
What's that...

Support ~
A Tiffany setting,
A pair:
Earrings.

As for posts,
Bewa
Hounds Around Town
Are marking their turf ~
Don't get wet.
If necessary, consult your Vet.
_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A