Would it do any good to say to you RELIGIOUS TALKERS to say GET OUT OF THIS GROUP!!!!

Old January 26th 07, 06:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Cbeyond

Default Would it do any good to say to you RELIGIOUS TALKERS to say GET OUT OF THIS GROUP!!!!

I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!
Old January 26th 07, 06:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AustinMN

On Jan 26, 11:02 am, Cbeyond wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!

I doubt many of them are even reading this group. Their posts are
always cross-posted to several unrelated groups for the sole purose of
getting a heated argument going. I would not be surprised if you found
that behind the anonymity of newsgroups you could find the same person
posting on both sides of the issue just to try to keep the fires
burning.

I would tell you to use a killfile, but they change ID's often enough
that it's a loosing battle. I use a topic-based mental filter myself.

Austin

Old January 26th 07, 07:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Stephen Paul

On Jan 26, 12:02 pm, Cbeyond wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!

Speaking of having fun with religion... I saw this on a t-shirt and
laughed like hell:

RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Taoism - **** Happens
Hare Krisnha - **** Happens Rama Rama Ding Ding
Hinduism - This **** Happened Before
Islam - If **** Happens, Take a Hostage
Zen - What is the Sound of **** Happening?
Buddhism - When **** Happens, is it really ****?
Conuscianism - Confucias Say, "**** Happens"
7th Day Adventist - **** Happens on Saturdays
Protestantism - **** won't happen if I work harder
Catholicism - If **** happens I deserve it
Jehova's Witness - Knock, Knock, "**** Happens"
Unitarian - What is this ****?
Mormon - **** happens again & again & again...
Judaism - Why does this **** always happen to me?
Rastafarianism - Let's smoke this ****

LOL.

Old January 26th 07, 07:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brian Tung[_1_]

Stephen Paul wrote:
RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Islam - If **** Happens, Take a Hostage

That's kind of sad.

Unitarian - What is this ****?

Should've been, "It's all the same ****."

--
Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.html
Old January 26th 07, 09:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Stephen Paul

On Jan 26, 1:58 pm, (Brian Tung) wrote:
Stephen Paul wrote:
RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Islam - If **** Happens, Take a Hostage

That's kind of sad.

It is of course a form of satirical humor that uses exaggerated and
ridiculous statements.

It's harmless once you run it through your truth filter.

Old January 26th 07, 09:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

Stephen Paul wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:02 pm, Cbeyond wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!

Jehova's Witness - Knock, Knock, "**** Happens"

Hahahaha! I suspect they would even think that's funny (or at least
laugh politely).

Shawn
Old January 26th 07, 10:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jan 26, 11:02 am, Cbeyond wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!

Whatssa matter-they make you uncomfortable?

Old January 27th 07, 01:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.religion.christian,alt.atheism,misc.education,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Michelle Malkin

Default Atheism is the official State religion

"George Orwell" wrote in message

RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Atheists are liars, cowards, and murderers

I bet George Orwell was an atheist.

Old January 27th 07, 09:45 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.religion.christian,alt.education,talk.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d
lubow

Atheists are liars, cowards, and murderers

Over the last 1000 years look at all the wars caused by atheists!

--
Lubow
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in

Old January 27th 07, 11:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jan 27, 7:54 am, "Stephen Paul" wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:02 pm, Cbeyond wrote:

I don't want to be rude, but get out of this group!!, you will have
more fun in more appropriate groups!!Speaking of having fun with religion... I saw this on a t-shirt and

laughed like hell:

RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Taoism - **** Happens
Hare Krisnha - **** Happens Rama Rama Ding Ding