wow

Old January 13th 07, 03:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sitav

Default wow

everyone is so quiet in the morning

Old January 13th 07, 05:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brian Tung[_1_]

Sitav wrote:
everyone is so quiet in the morning

It's a weekend, and a few people probably didn't appreciate you calling
them "not so bright."

--
Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.html
Old January 14th 07, 06:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Polymer Jones

Brian Tung wrote:

Sitav wrote:
everyone is so quiet in the morning

It's a weekend, and a few people probably didn't appreciate you calling
them "not so bright."

\Some cant take the truth! George W Bush elected, one example!

Old January 14th 07, 11:52 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AM

Polymer Jones wrote:

\Some cant take the truth! George W Bush elected, one example!

And yet he became president, makes a lot more $$
than you, lives in a nicer house than you, etc.....

Your soo much smarter than him right you chose not
to become anyone useful, because that would take
work on your part. So we get you, Oh boy...

The best you can come up with is one liners
because that is all ya got......

--

AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net
Old January 14th 07, 04:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

AM wrote:
Polymer Jones wrote:

\Some cant take the truth! George W Bush elected, one example!

And yet he became president, makes a lot more $$
than you, lives in a nicer house than you, etc.....

Your soo much smarter than him right you chose not
to become anyone useful, because that would take
work on your part. So we get you, Oh boy...

Maybe he just chose to be honest and moral.

Shawn