Hello and a little q :-)

Old June 29th 04, 04:59 PM
Alen Malenica

Default Hello and a little q :-)

Hello everyone!

A few young people and myself founded a civic group of enthuziasts who are
trying to send a certain time capsule into the space. The capsule will be
designed and made completly in Croatia. This effort is to show that we can
send something in space.

What am I asking here is to inform me or even be so kind to send me MIL
norms and Russian GOST norms.
That is what we need to construct this capsule.

If you want to know more about this project, feel free to ask me!

You can see our work on www.csa.hr but only in Croatin for now. But some of
you will recognize Mike Vucelich, with whom we made comprehensive interview,
also you will find section dedicated to Architecture in space, and all kinds
of stuff.

So if you be so kind and try to help me in my search, you will be helping a
lot of young people involved in this project.

Thanks a bunch if you are available to respond or something :-)

--

Alen Malenica
Ribnička 33

www.csa.hr