[semi-ADV] PleiadAtlas v2.0b6 released: last beta release

Old October 18th 03, 01:32 AM
Brian Tung

Default [semi-ADV] PleiadAtlas v2.0b6 released: last beta release

Or, at least, it's planned to be. There's even a newly written user's
guide. It lacks high spiffiness, but it should get you started. Here's
the place to get it all:

http://astro.isi.edu/pleiadatlas/debug/

Provided that no major bugs are found here, I'll move to a full release
in a week or so. Thanks to all who've downloaded previous beta versions
for testing.

Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt
Old October 18th 03, 04:45 AM
Bill Tschumy

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:32:09 -0500, Brian Tung wrote
(in message ):

Or, at least, it's planned to be. There's even a newly written user's
guide. It lacks high spiffiness, but it should get you started. Here's
the place to get it all:

http://astro.isi.edu/pleiadatlas/debug/

Provided that no major bugs are found here, I'll move to a full release
in a week or so. Thanks to all who've downloaded previous beta versions
for testing.

Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt

Brian,

I'm really excited by this program. You've done a great job squeezing a lot
of functionality into a limited display. I like the minimalist approach.
Can't wait to try it in the field. You've earned a registration fee.

--
Bill Tschumy
Otherwise -- Austin, TX

"There would be no be no bright stars without dim stars, and,
without the surrounding darkness, no stars at all."

Alan Watts

Old October 19th 03, 06:15 AM
Brian Tung

I (Brian Tung) wrote:
http://astro.isi.edu/pleiadatlas/debug/

There are reports that PleiadAtlas barfs on PalmOS 5. I'll check it out,
but in the meantime, let's be careful out there.