ASTRO: The Barnard's Galaxy (NGC6822)

Old November 17th 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Danilo Pivato

Default ASTRO: The Barnard's Galaxy (NGC6822)

Hi all,

I hope You will appreciate the enclosed picture for this list
taken in the month of August with BRC250 + ccd ST-10XME
unfiltered. for 12 x 300 seconds

Home page: www.danilopivato.com

I've drawn the map with inside 116 cepheides found in the photo
To see the table in low to the left of the maps
Regards,

Danilo Pivato

Old November 17th 08, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Great picture Danilo. My favourite part of this galaxy are the outlying
Halpha regions, which have nice detail in your image.

Stefan

. ..

Old November 20th 08, 07:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Danilo Pivato wrote:
Hi all,

I hope You will appreciate the enclosed picture for this list
taken in the month of August with BRC250 + ccd ST-10XME
unfiltered. for 12 x 300 seconds

Home page: www.danilopivato.com

I've drawn the map with inside 116 cepheides found in the photo
To see the table in low to the left of the maps
Regards,

Danilo Pivato

Excellent detail for a rather low object. Now take a nightly series and
make a movie of of the Cepheid light show!

Rick