Greatest Newsgroup Contributor 2003!

Old January 2nd 04, 02:36 AM
Charleston

Default Greatest Newsgroup Contributor 2003!

"OM" om@our_blessed_candy_fairy_of_the_wholee_ASS_rese arch_facility.org
wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:09:56 GMT, LooseChanj
wrote:
On or about 01 Jan 2004 07:19:43 GMT, Jorge R. Frank

wrote:

Check the headers - that wasn't Paul, just OM in disguise. Now

everybody
stop responding, lest we awake the real P**l M*xs*n from hiding.

Thanks, Jorge, you and Kevin do have a point.

Ah, so it is. He still misspelled "sodomize" tho. :-P

The above ^ poster is representative of the conformist type person to whom I
referred the other day. LooseChanj would then have the gall to complain if
somone assailed here did return to respond to hapless JerOMe. How sad but
typical.

...Hey, I was trying to portray as *accurate* rendition of the inbred
hire-a-pig as possible. The only thing I left out was shoving a
corncob up my ass while posting that one.

So much for sainthood, JerOMe.

JerOMe, you don't need a corncob. You are a big enough asshole without any
help from a piece of Texas corn.

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old January 3rd 04, 05:21 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 01 Jan 2004 19:26:02 -0600, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...Hey, I was trying to portray as *accurate* rendition of the inbred
hire-a-pig as possible. The only thing I left out was shoving a
corncob up my ass while posting that one.

Jeez.

Well, I guess we know who won't be getting a medal for going above and behind
the call of duty...
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you

Old January 3rd 04, 06:44 AM
OM

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 05:21:33 GMT, LooseChanj
wrote:

Well, I guess we know who won't be getting a medal for going above and behind
the call of duty...

....True, but at least my dignity is alive and well, unlike his.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 7th 04, 09:53 PM
Chosp

"John Pelchat" wrote in message
m...
I have two nominations:

1. The ever popular Henry Spencer.

2. Jay Windley for a recent post regarding the color of the exhaust
from the Saturn V's F-1 engines.

Best

John Pelchat

I agree.