Greatest Newsgroup Contributor 2003!

Old December 31st 03, 08:28 AM
OM

Default Greatest Newsgroup Contributor 2003!

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:19:02 -0000, "Gareth Slee"
wrote:

Only one ssh contributor is going to win here. That became obvious this
morning when I checked mail.

....So, does this mean I get to award Henry a special T-Shirt? :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old December 31st 03, 08:29 AM
OM

On 30 Dec 2003 19:13:19 GMT, rk
wrote:

Pat Paulsen: Common, ordinary, simple savior of Usenet's destiny.

....The sad thing is that, when we needed him the most in 2000, Pat was
already in Heaven campainging to become God.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old December 31st 03, 09:35 AM
Gareth Slee

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

...So, does this mean I get to award Henry a special T-Shirt? :-)

OM

Yup!!!

--
Gareth Slee
http://www.sleefamily.com

It interrupts the natural flow of conversation.
How do you feel about top posting?

Old December 31st 03, 07:40 PM
Paul Maxson

I nominate my father, John Maxson.

Old January 1st 04, 01:12 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:40:25 -0600, Paul Maxson
made the sensational claim that:
I nominate my father, John Maxson.

You mis-spelled "sodomize", you assclown.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you

Old January 1st 04, 07:19 AM
Jorge R. Frank

LooseChanj wrote in
om:

On or about Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:40:25 -0600, Paul Maxson
made the sensational claim that:

I nominate my father, John Maxson.

You mis-spelled "sodomize", you assclown.

Check the headers - that wasn't Paul, just OM in disguise. Now everybody
stop responding, lest we awake the real P**l M*xs*n from hiding.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.
Old January 1st 04, 10:02 AM
Scott Ferrin

But Pat's point about Sven Grahn is well taken. He doesn't
post here much, so maybe he doesn't meet the criteria of
this award. But his contribution is amazing. As are those
of many other people. The aforementioned Pat Flannery,
for one. I'm not sure what this group would be like without
his creativity and humor, not to mention his more serious
contributions.

I'd have to second that last one. I still laugh about the depth
charge experiment in the basement LOL.
Old January 1st 04, 02:01 PM
Pat Flannery

Scott Ferrin wrote:

I'd have to second that last one. I still laugh about the depth
charge experiment in the basement LOL.

The one I never tried...and would still like to...is taking a piece of
flexible plastic tubing around an half-inch in diameter, and several
feet in length, and filling it with black powder- then inserting it
under the couple foot thick ice sheet on one of our local dams so that
it lies flush against the underside of the ice, and detonating it to see
if one could shatter the ice sheet.
My friends thought the more likely effect would be to geyser out
ice-cold water on any of the fishermen who were in ice houses in the
vicinity as the blast wave expanded under their fishing
holes....unfortunately, a post 9/11 world makes such an experiment seem
unwise- unless I would like to escape the harsh North Dakota winter via
a all-expenses-paid government-sponsored vacation to the balmy tropics
of Gauntanamo Bay.

Pat

Old January 2nd 04, 01:09 AM
LooseChanj

On or about 01 Jan 2004 07:19:43 GMT, Jorge R. Frank
made the sensational claim that:
Check the headers - that wasn't Paul, just OM in disguise. Now everybody
stop responding, lest we awake the real P**l M*xs*n from hiding.

Ah, so it is. He still misspelled "sodomize" tho. :-P

Old January 2nd 04, 01:26 AM
OM

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:09:56 GMT, LooseChanj
wrote:

On or about 01 Jan 2004 07:19:43 GMT, Jorge R. Frank
made the sensational claim that:
Check the headers - that wasn't Paul, just OM in disguise. Now everybody
stop responding, lest we awake the real P**l M*xs*n from hiding.

Ah, so it is. He still misspelled "sodomize" tho. :-P

....Hey, I was trying to portray as *accurate* rendition of the inbred
hire-a-pig as possible. The only thing I left out was shoving a
corncob up my ass while posting that one.

Jeez.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr