What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

Old September 14th 07, 02:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Sep 13, 7:50 pm, mike3 wrote:
Well in the Western world, it seems extreme fundamentalist
Christianity is a fairly big one. Fundamentalist Christians
include George Bush and those who helped him get in power.
1-10? 6, maybe 7. 10 goes to the big megacorporations, who
worship the "almighty dollar" as their object of "faith" and their
"religion". This includes companies like Halliburton, Exxon-Mobil,
Microsoft, and others.

You've got my support, and then some. Too bad that the world has to
continually suffer the consequences of our actions because we can't
manage to police our own kind, much less of others running amuck.

Not sure about the Eastern world, but again, fundamentalist
groups like Islamic radicals probably would go there. Fundamentalism
seems to have a habit of getting into power.

The most powerful of those fundamentalism groups is essentially those
pesky Yids and of their Zion intent to dominate over all that
matters. It's how the likes of their Hitler and GW Bush puppets got
away with causing so much collateral damage and carnage of the
innocent, and it's what's keeping too much of the truth about history,
our moon, Venus and other related matters out of sight.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth -

Old September 14th 07, 02:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 13, 7:53 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Aug 23, 1:54 pm, BradGuth wrote:
I have no arguments against any of that. Of Venus originated/evolved
life may in fact be highly complex, as I'd said being extensively
exoskeletal comes into mind.

How does that solve the fundamental problem of molecular
composition and properties, anyway?

If natural progression of evolution is not entirely doable without a
little outside help, then along with energy is where most anything
becomes possible, and lo and behold Venus has way more than its fair
share of renewable energy to spare, so at least that doesn't have to
be imported.

Therefore, how exactly are the intelligent forms of life on Venus
getting around those pesky thermal issues?

Being exoskeletal should help, though otherwise using the likes of
Ovgloves and good old artificial heat exchanging via compressed CO2,
as otherwise their beer would never be icy cold, but at least their
pizza would always cook really fast, and whatever outside ovens would
always self-clean by just opening the door.

Habitat insulation of as great as R-1024/meter is most certainly
doable, although even as little as R-256/m should more than do the
trick.

A rigid composite airship with an insulated outer shell of as great as
R-1024 seems perfectly manageable, and of processing CO2--co/o2 isn't
the least bit of any problem as long as you have such an unlimited
wealth of local energy to burn (sort of speak).

BTW, there's no shortage of pure h2o, as easily extracted from those
relatively acidic though otherwise cool nighttime clouds, if not
directly taken from those active geothermal mud flows.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 14th 07, 03:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Fred J. McCall

gb6726 wrote:
:
:Of course there is. Only 5 years ago people were offended if someone
:was to suggest there are planets out there.
:

On what planet? Certainly not this one...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old September 14th 07, 04:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 13, 7:56 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Aug 23, 1:46 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Aug 22, 5:29 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Aug 4, 6:21 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 3, 9:43 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Jul 6, 3:12 pm, BradGuth wrote:
snip massive posting

Your whole thing is based on a flawed assumption you made
about my case. You thought I didn't think extraterrestrial
life/intelligence could exist. I did not say that at all. Rather I
simply pointed out errors or places where your case was
found wanting.

I want lots of things to happen, especially on behalf of whatever's so
nearby as Venus.

Heh. I think I meant that the case had some deficiency in logic
or facts.

Lack of logic or facts is what got us into Iraq, and obviously you and
others of your kind have no moral problems with any of that.

Oh I have all sorts of problems with it and I've offed pretty much
all the "others of my kind".

I have LOTS AND LOTS OF PROBLEMS with Bush and America's
policy in general towards the world and it's people.

I've never thought Bush was a good guy.

We can certainly 100% agree on that, and perhaps technically we can
agree on Venus being doable as long as your intelligence level is a
little smarter than a hot rock.

Well obviously we can't argue againt that analogy, can we. Although,
many of your kind think that America should be in charge of all global
energy that's fossil or yellowcake, even if it's unproven that such
energy reserves are going to ever be utilized against us.

I do not think anything of the sort. I think America is doing a bad,
bad thing.

Terribly sorry about all that, as some how I've goten the silly
impression that you and others of your kind very much like the past
and present exactly as it is, and that's because you can't find
anything the least bit wrong with our fully perpetrated cold-war(s),
with our NASA or that of their Apollo fiasco, that which oddly can't
be replicated because it's all based upon hocus-pocus crapolla physics
that oddly most accept as being the worsd of God.

Are you suggesting that you and I can fully agree that our government
and of their religious (mostly Jewish) puppeteers has lied to us, more
than a few times perhaps?

Why are you into excluding the off-world use of those regular laws of
physics?

On the contrary, I'm assuming those laws hold universally. Note
my argument was based off thermodynamics.

OK, then where's the insurmountable thermodynamics problem of fending
off that toasty environment and/or getting rid of a little personal
heat?

However, keep in mind that cold-blooded exoskeletal folks that don't
hardly sweat (inside or out) may not require all that much heat
exchanging.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 14th 07, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

That's all very true and perfectly good news to share and share alike,
that ETs do exist in more ways and places than we might think to look.

However, much of your usenet text format sucks. Take a look at it
using GOOGLE.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 16th 07, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 22, 6:13 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:04 wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:36 pm, American wrote:

Humanity is not "saved" by way of any actions we've taken as of the
last few centuries.

Well not by any of the governments. But what
about the rest of the people?

In the past there was far more personal honesty outside of religion or
government, meaning that us village idiots were not such liars, much
less incest born-again liars.

In other words, Yids along with many other faith-based cults are not
going to heaven.

Bigotry, right there. Hating Jews is still HATE,
BIGOTRY. Congratulations, you just committed
the very thing you detest!

I hate the Pope and any of his butt sucking minions that exterminated
them nice Cathars/Kathars, and apparently you don't. I also hate the
kind of folks that would put their own kind on a stick for a PR stunt,
and apparently you don't. I also hate folks that would lie about
there being Muslim WMD and thus go to war and knowingly allow and/or
cause the extermination of nearly a million innocent folks, and
apparently you don't. Why is that?

Why are the pretend atheists like yourself such happy go lucky
campers, regardless of the collateral damage and carnage of the
innocent, enjoying life to the fullest without a speck of remorse at
that?

Is there something specific about Venus that bothers you?

No, but there's something about hypocrisy
that bothers me.

Does any of that "hypocrisy" that you claim to be bothered by include
religious and government lies?

Do you think we've walked on the moon?

Yes, I do.

Then you believe in those highly conditional laws of physics, as well
as in excluding of whatever evidence rocks your boat. Though isn't
that what "hypocrisy" is all about?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 16th 07, 07:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 22, 6:09 pm, mike3 wrote:
You complain about bigotry and then have this thing about Jews.
What sort of hypocrisy is that?!

I only have a pesky thing about bad Jews, as well as bad Catholics or
bad whatever faith-based swarm mindset that comes along. There are
actually many to select from, but most of those groups or individuals
other than Yids are not the one trying to be in charge of this public
Usenet or that of our mainstream media.

I mean to keep asking, how totally dumb and dumber do you think other
intelligent life really is?

that "dumber"?

Not really, as those humans (if there were any such comparable
intelligent souls) were actually a whole lot smarter about their
surviving in spite of mother nature, than most of us that would likely
die if there wasn't a fast food service nearby.

Do you folks think we're ever going to be able to snooker those
intelligent ETs that simply have to exist/coexist within our universe
and even quite possibly within our own solar system?

If you were such an ET arriving on Earth for the first time; how long
would it take you to discover what a total fiasco farce this 98.5%
fluid world of such over-populated souls, was actually based upon most
anything hocus-pocus or just plain old lies upon lies. I mean, how
totally dumbfounded would you have to be, not to realize that the
worse of our faith-based populations of this screwed up planet have
been such horrific losers, in almost every way imaginable to boot.

Considering what natural resources and the time we've had to work
with, just look at what has been raped out of mother Earth, and of the
subsequent pollutions and soot that are each subsequently adding their
insult to the global warming injury, that's otherwise mostly caused by
way of our moon's gravity and of its nearby orbital tidal energy
that's unavoidably keeping those portions of our 98.5% fluid earth on
the move (inside and out).

So then maybe you should work on CHANGING the world,
which is a RESPONSIBILITY, instead of just sitting in a chair
GROUSING about how bad it is.

Sharing the whole truth and nothing but the truth is doing a whole lot
more good for our environment and humanity than the other 99.9% of
this anti-think-tank and otherwise naysay Usenet from hell, that which
is clearly intent upon sustaining their mainstream status quo at all
cost, and thereby collectively banishing upon any possible revisions
that might cause our lack of focus to shift onto obtainable goals that
might actually benefit our environment or improve upon our quality of
life (I'm certainly not talking about improving the quality of life
for the upper 0.1%, as you would insist). You're the one that doesn't
give an honest tinkers damn as to how spendy, lethal or retro dark-age
of evolution our energy consumption has to get, as long as such loot
goes directly into your offshore bank or investment accounts.

BTW, I'll gladly change my tune as soon as the regular laws of physics
apply, and/or whenever the best available science is telling us
otherwise.

Will you get off your butt and change it?

You bet, as I've been 'off my butt' for the past 7+ years and
counting, and sharing to the best of my ability, whereas before then I
was simply as snookered and dumbfounded as yourself, except that at
least I had gotten over it. How about yourself?

My having to uncover the truth about the sick and perverted history of
humanity is just a little extra icing on the cake, though apparently
necessary in order to fully appreciate as to why and of where all of
the naysayism flak is coming from.

The past cannot be changed but the future can.

No, my warm and fuzzy MI5/NSA/CIA or whatever MIB spook or mole, the
future can not be changed if the likes of folks exactly like yourself
own and otherwise control the fully perpetrated and phony baloney
past, that which subsequently controls and/or moderates upon the
potential worth of most any future.

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Do you want to break the chain, and cease the continuation
of our past history?

Yes I do. (obviously you and others of your incest kind do not)

As in DO something about it.

Unlike yourself, I'm doing much, or at least lots more than most. How
about your hocus-pocus of denial being in denial self?

Are you actually going to suggest that religious swarms and/or cults
have had no play in government?

You hate what people
do? Then don't do them yourself. So get rid of the thing against
Jews, for one, as then you are just engaging in all the bigotry
you moan about so much.

Unlike your all-or-nothing self of live and let live (unless you can't
defend yourself against the mainstream gauntlet, as then you'll simply
have to die), I'm never going to forgive and forget about what some of
the worse species of humans on Earth are currently doing and having
for centuries done to the rest of us, and even to their own kind none
the less. What sort of perverted God(s) have you that has absolute
zilch worth of remorse for such horrific actions?

As I've specifically said before, there are other than merely bad Yids
to consider, and many of those faith-based *******s and certified
perverts are potentially even worse off, though thank God and our
lucky stars they're not usually found holding public office and/or in
charge of the mainstream banking, insurance, investments, media and
that of our education systems that's basically grasping our private
parts like there's no tomorrow.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 17th 07, 11:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 10, 9:38 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Are you still trying to prove
that you're the head Yid in charge of usenet ****ology?
You've got my vote. - Brad Guth -

You can't seem to decide between ****ology and buttology.
Maybe you oughta say butt****ology. Where'd this Yid stuff
come from, anyway? For all you know, I might be a Jap...or a
Guido...or a Pepperbelly...or a Kraut, a Frog...? Just
curious, as long as you don't accuse me of being one of The
Pervert Mohammed's mind****ed drones.

Thus far you haven't contributed squat on behalf of the
original topic.

For your dumbfounded information, Yids are either in charge of
most everything that counts, or having just enough insider
controls for making their one and only interpretation of any
external notions, that could impact their Old Testament in a
negative light, go away.

This honest topic of "What's wrong with there being ETs
(smarter than us none the less)" has nothing to do with
whatever honest Zions, Jews or Yids. However, was this topic
simply too complex for your naysayism upon all that's
off-world, especially if there's any remote chance of ETI?

Speaking of those usenet bigots as having a terrestrial
limited mindset; Have you ever contributed a
positive/constructive word on behalf of ETs?

I have. You haven't.

However, if you can define positive/constructive word as support
for the silly idea that some of those ETs have visited us,
neither of us has contributed any such thing. Your kind always
accept the goofy idea that if you can't explain a light in the
sky it had to come from "out there." The probability that it
came from the future is at least equal to the probability that it
came from a ****load of light years away. That probability gets
lost in 80-bit roundoff error.

Old September 18th 07, 12:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 13, 7:49 pm, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

In Europe and elsewhere people don't like American mass mentalities in
2007.

That's collective European guilt.

America is actually taking on Europe's responsibilities around the world,
instead of simply talking about them.

Bosnia was in Europe's own back yard, and you did *nothing*. It took NATO-
that is, the United States, to actually do anything.

Europe actually *encouraged* the growth of violent Islamist groups by
tolerating their actions, some of which was generated as a direct result of
how Europeans divided the Middle East, and now the United States has to
clean up the mess.

I'd give a **** about Europe's opinion if Europe had clean hands. It was,
after all, *France, Germany and Russia* that were actively violating the
economic sanctions against Iraq, as documents found by the US shows.

Europe need to talk less and act a lot more.

AMERICA IS TAKING EUROPE'S RESPONSIBILITIES?

I thought Yugoslavians were talking guteskly.

Old September 18th 07, 12:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 5:07 pm, wrote:
On Sep 13, 7:49 pm, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

g*r*ot, proverb