The Steady State Universe

Old March 20th 18, 05:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

Default The Steady State Universe

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 2:08:33 AM UTC-7, Keith Stein wrote:
Searching for an alternative explanation of the Hubble Red Shifts, it
occurred to me that if the speed of light is slowing down, then this
will necessarily lead to increasing red-shift with increasing distance,
as observed by Hubble et. al., without any expansion at all.

Merely by assuming dc = -K c dt ..................(1)
I was led to c = c(0) e^-Kt ...............(2)
and on to Red-Shift = e^-Kt - 1 .........(3)

K ~= 10^-10 /year
t = time in years

Only after starting the PHYSICS PRIZE thread, in which i was trying to
enlist the help of sci.physics.relativity readers to obtain a more
accurate value of K, did the obvious solution occur to me...........

K = H = Hubble's Constant
and t = -t ( so times past become +ve)

which substituted in (3) gives:

Red-Shift = e^Ht - 1 .........(4)

then for times which are small compared to 1/H (i.e. small compared
to the 'age of the universe'), we may use the approximation:
e^x ~= 1 + x .................(5)

So for t 1/H we have:

Red-Shift = H * t ............(6)

which is of course the normal "Hubble's Law", valid only
for modest times into the past ( t ~5 billion years).

As our telescopes manage to see further out into space, and therefore
further back in time, we will find that the normal linear Hubble's Law
expressed in equation(6), will have to be replaced by the more accurate
exponential form expressed in equation(4). This is indeed what is found
in observatories all around the world eh!

Conclusions:
1. The speed of light in intergalactic-space is slowing down.
2. There was no "Big Bang"
3. There was no "Inflation"
4. The galaxies are not accelerating away from us.
5. There is no "Dark Energy"

On 14/03/2018 18:40, The Starmaker wrote:
Before the Big Bang occurred..

the universe was a Steady State Universe.

Simply put, it became unsteady.

So, if you want to know what caused the Big Bang..

it was simply the end of a Steady State Universe.

Not the end of a theory for a new theory...

but the end of a universe for a new universe.

Based on observations..

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/bef.../untitled1.jpg

oh, btw...i found the Blue.

but yous guys (including albert einstein) made a big mistake of dropping one theory for another theory,

when they both were correct.

Where do you guys learn physics from????

correct but leave albert Einstein out of this he forced FDR to drop the bomb on people and wrote about it to a Japanese pen pal close to the end of his life. his equations are junk and thrown out by NASA. they do not work