Why California needs a new Government

Old March 10th 18, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Why California needs a new Government

Jeryy Brown's pipe dream, the magic "Bullet Train", the first
phase of which between Fresno and Bakersfield will allow the
Okies to go visit the Wetbacks and vice versa, is spiraling out
of control. Originally proposed to go from San Francisco, the
human feces capital of the world and Los Angeles, the self
proclaimed Liberal mosh pit of the world, at a cost of 13 Billion
dollars, has now spiraled upwards to 77.3 Billion and could
conceivably go to 98.1 billion before the first train ever rides
a track. But the Illegal Aliens should not fear, sanctuary status
in California is their safe haven. I sincerely hope that The
Donald puts a stop to all Federal financing of the State's
cranial flatulence.
Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.
Old March 10th 18, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:09:15 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Jeryy Brown's pipe dream, the magic "Bullet Train", the first
phase of which between Fresno and Bakersfield will allow the
Okies to go visit the Wetbacks and vice versa, is spiraling out
of control. Originally proposed to go from San Francisco, the
human feces capital of the world and Los Angeles, the self
proclaimed Liberal mosh pit of the world, at a cost of 13 Billion
dollars, has now spiraled upwards to 77.3 Billion and could
conceivably go to 98.1 billion before the first train ever rides
a track. But the Illegal Aliens should not fear, sanctuary status
in California is their safe haven. I sincerely hope that The
Donald puts a stop to all Federal financing of the State's
cranial flatulence.
Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

USA needs new gov. For the people and by the people.I remember it well.Time to bring it back to the days of Franklin,jefferson,Washington and Adams.Bert
Old March 10th 18, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

[...]

*** Bert, you brain-dead fossil ... we finally have a President for
the people, voted into office by the "people", as opposed to the
Liberal deadbeats like you, whose only interest in any Federal
involvement is the amount of free stuff you can suckle from the
trough of the tax payers, who voted for The Donald.
Losers like you should be processed at the "Soylent Green" plant,
right after you pay your delinquent Florida water bill, you
pathetic thief.

Old March 10th 18, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I remember it well", said mooch & freeloader Bert who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and comitted the Liberal-acts of which...

"Hägar" wrote:
*** Bert, you brain-dead fossil ... we finally have a President for
the people, voted into office by the "people", as opposed to the
Liberal deadbeats like you, whose only interest in any Federal
involvement is the amount of free stuff you can suckle from the
trough of the tax payers, who voted for The Donald.
Losers like you should be processed at the "Soylent Green" plant,
right after you pay your delinquent Florida water bill, you
pathetic thief.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 24th 18, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:45:43 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Trump just did the wishes of the Godfater.Added trillions of $$$$$ to be stolen,and have to be taxed on my great grandkids.Its all over anyway when you see the overall picture.Bert
Old March 24th 18, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"you see the overall picture" when you look at
"My bar tab for Bud Light that broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 24th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:09:15 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Jeryy Brown's pipe dream, the magic "Bullet Train", the first
phase of which between Fresno and Bakersfield will allow the
Okies to go visit the Wetbacks and vice versa, is spiraling out
of control. Originally proposed to go from San Francisco, the
human feces capital of the world and Los Angeles, the self
proclaimed Liberal mosh pit of the world, at a cost of 13 Billion
dollars, has now spiraled upwards to 77.3 Billion and could
conceivably go to 98.1 billion before the first train ever rides
a track. But the Illegal Aliens should not fear, sanctuary status
in California is their safe haven. I sincerely hope that The
Donald puts a stop to all Federal financing of the State's
cranial flatulence.
Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

That Bullet Trains could come in mighty handy for the upcoming gigantic task of sending all the illegals in California back to Mexico! Imagine Bullet Train after Bullet Train packed with illegals and all moving at highest speed towards the Tiajuana station!

Double-A

Old March 25th 18, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 3:43:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The bullet train will never get within 100 miles of the border...
Old March 25th 18, 03:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

[...]

haha, and when we get to Tiajuana we can reroute to any of the numerous underground routs of the cartels to central mexico and hide these people there. + 1