More Troubling Planetary News

Old October 13th 05, 06:26 PM
nightbat

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

It's happening just as Officer Bert predicted, Germany is
now tightening its borders to hopefully prevent the spread of the Bird
virus. Oh the humanity, and first they give the all clear for Romania
then they determine maybe not. Millions in potential peril unless the
word gets out. So little time so much to do, only time will tell if we
can contain it.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...2.htm&sc=rontz

Don't panic, stay safe and wash your hands, and wear face masks when
going out in public for who cares if you make a fashion statement. There
is too much at stake possibly even your life. Authorities are doing
everything possible hopefully to stem the predicted killer epidemic.
Let's hope we all make it but get your legal papers in order just in
case. Yes, its that serious the Health heads are reporting, unless
everything is done to contain this one, per Officer Bert, half the world
population will perish.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old October 13th 05, 08:53 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:26:22 -0500
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Some Questions and Answers.

Don't panic...Yet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3422839.stm

Old October 13th 05, 10:38 PM
Saul Levy

DOOM AND GLOOM!

You're a scare-mongering IDIOT, bat-breath!

Saul Levy

Old October 13th 05, 10:50 PM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

It's happening just as Officer Bert predicted, Germany is
now tightening its borders to hopefully prevent the spread of the Bird
virus. Oh the humanity, and first they give the all clear for Romania
then they determine maybe not. Millions in potential peril unless the
word gets out. So little time so much to do, only time will tell if we
can contain it.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...FF-RTO-rontz&i
dq=/ff/story/0002%2F20051013%2F1128762122.htm&sc=rontz

Don't panic, stay safe and wash your hands, and wear face masks when
going out in public for who cares if you make a fashion statement. There
is too much at stake possibly even your life. Authorities are doing
everything possible hopefully to stem the predicted killer epidemic.
Let's hope we all make it but get your legal papers in order just in
case. Yes, its that serious the Health heads are reporting, unless
everything is done to contain this one, per Officer Bert, half the world
population will perish.

carry on,
the nightbat

Earth is doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again.
Chicken littles are clucking, again.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 14th 05, 12:16 AM
Double-A

FLOOD WATERS RAVISH NORTHEAST!

New York, New Jersey, and New England, are being hit with devastating
flooding after rainfall the likes of which has not been seen since the
days of Noah!

Up to a foot of rain has fallen in some areas in the last 24 hours!

Swollen rivers and streams are taking out both roadways and houses!

Flood insurance policies are rare in the area! This could be a total
loss for many people.

Is New York City itself safe?

Watch that river, Twittering!

Double-A

P.S. The Weather Bureau forecast for the area? Rain!

Old October 14th 05, 09:06 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A The Florida meteorologist posted a prediction that all
those smaller tropical depressions in the so. Atlantic would cause
rain,rain rain. I'll toot my own horne when right on the money. My
daughter "Sheri's house is only about a quarter of a mile from the
Conneticut river. So far she is OK. Lots of tall mountains near her,and
that's not good having your home in the valley. Keen NH has been hit
the hardest. Down to 88F here in Fl. rain showers every day. Lots of big
frogs,and poison snakes. The red fire ants love to make their big mounds
with mud. Bert I give my predictions great thoughts on good science

Old October 14th 05, 09:35 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-A The Florida meteorologist posted a prediction that all
those smaller tropical depressions in the so. Atlantic would cause
rain,rain rain. I'll toot my own horne when right on the money. My
daughter "Sheri's house is only about a quarter of a mile from the
Conneticut river. So far she is OK. Lots of tall mountains near her,and
that's not good having your home in the valley. Keen NH has been hit
the hardest. Down to 88F here in Fl. rain showers every day. Lots of big
frogs,and poison snakes. The red fire ants love to make their big mounds
with mud. Bert I give my predictions great thoughts on good science

Can't sleep, Bert?

Yeah, they sure are getting soaked in the Northeast. I hope all the
water coming down the Hudson River doesn't give New York City any
problems. I hope Twitty will be OK. The forecast is for the rain to
continue.

Here in Oregon I haven't seen the stars for about three weeks because
of cloudy skies. Haven't seen the Sun either. But the rain has only
been light and occasional, nothing to worry about.

Well, its about time for me to go out and have a look, but I have a
feeling it will be the same.

Double-A

Old October 14th 05, 05:00 PM
Art Deco

Double-A wrote:

FLOOD WATERS RAVISH NORTHEAST!

New York, New Jersey, and New England, are being hit with devastating
flooding after rainfall the likes of which has not been seen since the
days of Noah!

Up to a foot of rain has fallen in some areas in the last 24 hours!

Swollen rivers and streams are taking out both roadways and houses!

Flood insurance policies are rare in the area! This could be a total
loss for many people.

Is New York City itself safe?

Watch that river, Twittering!

Double-A

P.S. The Weather Bureau forecast for the area? Rain!

cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck

"darla save us!"

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

Old October 14th 05, 05:55 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Lots of stuff to keep me up happening. Than as you know
very worried of burning infected birds. To get an idea how tiny a virus
is they can effect the "two slit experiment" just like a photon. lots of
stuff burning can make things worse. Lots of ways could be much better.
Bert

Old October 15th 05, 01:37 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Double-A Lots of stuff to keep me up happening. Than as you know
very worried of burning infected birds. To get an idea how tiny a virus
is they can effect the "two slit experiment" just like a photon. lots of
stuff burning can make things worse. Lots of ways could be much better.
Bert

nightbat

You've been up very late apparently watching too many scary
movies Officer Bert, like perhaps " The night of the living Dead. " Yes
they have been burning all those infected Bird Flu virus birds and now
the death cloud is most likely heading for us. Oh the humanity, instead
of just burying the freaking infected birds they had to go ahead and
burn them now the virus is probably air born and on its way all over the
world. Just like in the movie spreading high cloud and wind all over
Europe and soon via trade winds over here. Why, why, couldn't they have
just watched the movie too or listened to the profound Earth Science
Team Officers? Poor Saul out in the desert won't know what duck
droppings hit him. We must go on making every effort to make contact
with Darla to hopefully make it out of here.

ponder on,
the nightbat