The new Space Force

Old August 10th 18, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default The new Space Force

I suppose we are all going to be trying to get positions in the new Space Force that is now being formed. All levels of positions will have to be filled from scratch. Bert, I think at your age and level of experience being commissioned a Grand Admiral would not be out of the question! I should at least be entitled to a rank of Captain on one of the new Star Cruisers! Never know, the labor shortage being what is is. I think our first mission will be guarding US Global Positioning satellites, and keeping an eye on Russian and Chinese killer satellites!

Double-A

Old August 10th 18, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 2:53:33 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
I suppose we are all going to be trying to get positions in the new Space Force that is now being formed. All levels of positions will have to be filled from scratch. Bert, I think at your age and level of experience being commissioned a Grand Admiral would not be out of the question! I should at least be entitled to a rank of Captain on one of the new Star Cruisers! Never know, the labor shortage being what is is. I think our first mission will be guarding US Global Positioning satellites, and keeping an eye on Russian and Chinese killer satellites!

Double-A

Whatever gets us into outer space is going to be beneficial for us.
Old August 11th 18, 10:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Double-A wrote on 11/08/2018 5:53 AM:
I suppose we are all going to be trying to get positions in the new
Space Force that is now being formed. All levels of positions will
have to be filled from scratch. Bert, I think at your age and level
of experience being commissioned a Grand Admiral would not be out of
the question! I should at least be entitled to a rank of Captain on
one of the new Star Cruisers! Never know, the labor shortage being
what is is. I think our first mission will be guarding US Global
Positioning satellites, and keeping an eye on Russian and Chinese
killer satellites!

Double-A

Maybe Trump can staff these space ships with all the illegal aliens
trying to cross the borders!!

One type of Alien should be able to communicate with another type of Alien!!

--
Daniel
Old August 11th 18, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The proposal, to have an entity on a par with the Army, Navy, and Air
Force, is perhaps the most ridiculous thing yet from Trump & toady
Pence. They're just kidding; right ?!
Old August 11th 18, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 2:49:14 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

You mean sort of like Britain was staffing their ships of war with captured American sailors right prior to the War of 1812? Great idea for the swabbie positions! William Shatner is still around. They could draft him for a command position for sure!

Double-A

Old August 12th 18, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 12:53:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
I suppose we are all going to be trying to get positions in the new Space Force that is now being formed. All levels of positions will have to be filled from scratch. Bert, I think at your age and level of experience being commissioned a Grand Admiral would not be out of the question! I should at least be entitled to a rank of Captain on one of the new Star Cruisers! Never know, the labor shortage being what is is. I think our first mission will be guarding US Global Positioning satellites, and keeping an eye on Russian and Chinese killer satellites!
Orbiting wars Saterlite killers.Space robots with laser ray guns.Sounds like the begging of Star Wars.Its not safe in space.Bert
Double-A

Old August 13th 18, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:48:29 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 12:56:58 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
wrote on 12/08/2018 2:17 AM:
The proposal, to have an entity on a par with the Army, Navy, and Air
Force, is perhaps the most ridiculous thing yet from Trump & toady
Pence. They're just kidding; right ?!

If I were a Yank, I'd want to know who the "Space Force" enemy is?? Or
is this a case of "Being Ready" ... just in case??

--
Daniel

The real enemy is from beyond the solar system! The government already knows this!

Yes the enemy is beyond the Solar System where Darth Vader the Klingons and the

Borg live.
Old August 13th 18, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote on 12/08/2018 2:17 AM:
The proposal, to have an entity on a par with the Army, Navy, and Air
Force, is perhaps the most ridiculous thing yet from Trump & toady
Pence. They're just kidding; right ?!

If I were a Yank, I'd want to know who the "Space Force" enemy is?? Or
is this a case of "Being Ready" ... just in case??

--
Daniel

The real enemy is from beyond the solar system! The government already knows this!

Yes the enemy is beyond the Solar System where Darth Vader the Klingons and the

Borg live.

And movies like Star Wars were a way of gently introducing people to ideas which they will at first think are fantasy, but will have to accept as reality in the end!

Double-A