USA is Dead if Russia China or N.Korea Kills Our Waves

Old August 12th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default USA is Dead if Russia China or N.Korea Kills Our Waves

Orbiting Antenners that bring waves to are internet.Give information to computers at airports,police army White house etc.It can now be easy to do and inpossable to prove who did it.Bert
Old August 12th 18, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 7:54:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Orbiting Antenners that bring waves to are internet.Give information to computers at airports,police army White house etc.It can now be easy to do and inpossable to prove who did it.Bert

Russian already demonstrated in the Ukraine how they can hack into power system computers and bring down a contry's power supply. Evidence has turned up that they have already hacked into our power supply computers! All they might have to do is activate their planted viruses to bring down our power whenever they like! It has been estimated that a total shutdown of the US power supply could leave most of us dead from starvation by the end of a year!

Double-A

Old August 14th 18, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:55:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 7:54:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Orbiting Antenners that bring waves to are internet.Give information to computers at airports,police army White house etc.It can now be easy to do and inpossable to prove who did it.Bert

Russian already demonstrated in the Ukraine how they can hack into power system computers and bring down a contry's power supply. Evidence has turned up that they have already hacked into our power supply computers! All they might have to do is activate their planted viruses to bring down our power whenever they like! It has been estimated that a total shutdown of the US power supply could leave most of us dead from starvation by the end of a year!

Double-A

Its scary knowing how close Trump is with Putin.What Russia did during the election and all.Bert
Old August 14th 18, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"It's scary knowing what Swine Bert did during the
election and all. Bert... because "I, SwineBert am a proud
Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert

"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old August 31st 18, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 6:05:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Knowing Trump is in bed with commies has a good side.Why would they hate USA when Trump is their man? Bert
Old September 1st 18, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" read
something he posted but SwineBert does-not-want-
others-to-see. So, Bert quickly morphed & behaved like
a dog that tries to bury his OWN ****, by Bert covering up

Old September 1st 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 3:37:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

So far the GOP has done more damage to America than the commies.Killing JFK was only the start of it all Bert
Old September 2nd 18, 05:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote :
I type with one finger.

"Double-A" wrote:
I type 50 words per minute on a mechanical typewriter.
I am sure I am much faster on an electronic keyboard.

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote :
my new ins.company that I got from Sandy.Its called
"Clamaci"

"Double-A" wrote:
That Clamaci Insurance you mentioned looks like a Mexical
operation local to Fullerton. I hope you can still find them
when you need to file a claim!

hanson wrote:
So much for the "astronomy" of you 2 sorry Schmucks. LOL.
FCOL, put that astronomically stupid crap you posted into
the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 ... &
to show http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
in which SwineBert got AA out of his Last Will & Testament,
and SwineBert was too greedy and too chintzy to give AA
10 cents when AA needed that 10 cents. Pity.... but

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO. "O ya" Bert

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote :
AA the lady that runs Clamaci is a friend of Sandy. {{{ LOL }}}
O ya. Sandy and Teresa are girl friends who are busy with
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting which is why I am
deperessed. I need a whole new life.... Bert, wherein...

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert