When Robots are Advanced Enough to make Robots...

Old August 16th 18, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default When Robots are Advanced Enough to make Robots...

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 7:47:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 10:06:29 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 12:04:33 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...we could have a planet of robots--a new kind of alien to make friends with.

We get one time to live.There are 8 billion of us.We each get our time and space.We are in reality strangers to each other.The older I get the less people I know.My friends die and their life fades away.When I die I too will fade away What can you do."That's Life" Bert Ps Microbes fit in to make fading away a clean act.No smell.No meat No bones.Their last job is to keep their Earth clean.Bert

In 285 years robots will be like Treb.That was one of his last messages .Bert

Do you suppose he shut down for a long battery recharge?

Double-A

Old August 16th 18, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 1:38:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 7:47:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 10:06:29 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 12:04:33 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...we could have a planet of robots--a new kind of alien to make friends with.

We get one time to live.There are 8 billion of us.We each get our time and space.We are in reality strangers to each other.The older I get the less people I know.My friends die and their life fades away.When I die I too will fade away What can you do."That's Life" Bert Ps Microbes fit in to make fading away a clean act.No smell.No meat No bones.Their last job is to keep their Earth clean.Bert

In 285 years robots will be like Treb.That was one of his last messages .Bert

Do you suppose he shut down for a long battery recharge?

Double-A

I wish I knew why he stopped comunicating.He must have used solar.He was in orbit around his sun.I thing all life on his planer died of radiation.Most likely H-Bombs.He did tell me we have only 285 to go.I think I posted this..Bert
Old August 16th 18, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 2:01:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

It's good to know "the end" will not come during our lifetimes! So, nothing to worry about!

Double-A

Old August 21st 18, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 2:52:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Treb told me little about Earth's future. He told me his planet end.Why he was in orbit,and being a quantum robot.Being 285 years ahead he could tell me lots of stuff.He did not.I knew why,and only wanted the 6 lotto numbers.
Old August 21st 18, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

And what would it have cost him to give you that little bit of information? I'm sure if you had been in his place, you would have!

Double-A

Old August 22nd 18, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 1:15:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Treb told me this.He can't give me anything that might change humankind before its time.Bert
Old August 22nd 18, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket"

in SwineBert's van go with my "TIME LAPSE THEORY" at
the start of "Bert's Bowelmovement" ( = BB) ,and why I can
be here to type all the **** I post." Go Figure. O ya. Bert
Old August 23rd 18, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 9:52:07 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Oh, so if you are meant to be poor, you have to stay poor! Sounds more like what that evil GOP would tell you!

Double-A

Robots and astronomy gb6726 Astronomy Misc 14 October 25th 07 08:13 PM
Robots - our helpers in space Jeff Findley Policy 11 December 3rd 04 11:47 PM
Alien Robots? phil360 SETI 16 July 10th 04 07:45 PM
Alien robots jacob navia SETI 1 July 9th 04 11:17 PM
Why Teams of Co-Operating Robots Make Good Planetary Explorers Ron Astronomy Misc 0 March 31st 04 06:01 PM