Apollo moon landings : why is this Mailgate banished?

Old March 11th 07, 09:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Apollo moon landings : why is this Mailgate banished?

"The_Man" wrote in message
ups.com

And you're a Nazi piece of ****.

And that's your very best science or whatever physics contribution of
the day. I must say, we're all so impressed as all get out.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 10:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

"Wally Anglesea™" wrote in
message

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:16:03 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated
with the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his
bedroom were filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he became a moron and a kook.

(corrected for accuracy)

Are all downunder jewboys as snookered and as dumbfounded as yourself,
or is it just a regular Third Reich thing?

Not at all.

I believe the lowest performing student in the remedial classes of
the lowest performing school in Australia is more intelligent than
you, kook.

HTH

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

"Maths proves you know how to plug in some figures into a formula, that's
all"
"Even physics is based on wrong theories, so what's the use of maths"
Carole - demonstrating her mathematical abilities.
Old March 11th 07, 11:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Bill Snyder

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:43:59 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

"The_Man" wrote in message
oups.com

And you're a Nazi piece of ****.

And that's your very best science or whatever physics contribution of
the day. I must say, we're all so impressed as all get out.

More impressed than with your drivel, wackjob.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old March 12th 07, 12:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Wally Anglesea™" wrote in
message

I believe the lowest performing student in the remedial classes of
the lowest performing school in Australia is more intelligent than
you, kook.

Then why can't they manage to contribute to this or any other topic?

I happen to think you're nothing but another pagan born again liar, just
like our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

I think being downuder means being dumb and dumber, as well as snookered
and thus easily dumbfounded to boot.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 12:14 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Wally Anglesea™" wrote in
message

OOPS! typo. Sorry about that

"Wally Anglesea™" wrote in
message

I believe the lowest performing student in the remedial classes of
the lowest performing school in Australia is more intelligent than
you, kook.

Then why can't they manage to contribute to this or any other topic?

I happen to think you're nothing but another pagan born again liar, just
like our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

I think being downunder means being seriously dumb and dumber, as well

Old March 12th 07, 01:24 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
The_Man

On Mar 11, 1:52 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"Jonathan" wrote in message

Venus is not a star, but as relatively nearby and reflecting off a given
peak solar spectrum influx intensity that's worth nearly 4 kw/m2, as
such should have been technically impossible to avoid,

just as stupidity is "technically impossible" for YOU "to avoid"?

although the
bluish/violet and UV-a spectrum worth of Sirius as easily seen and
otherwise easily recorded within the film DR by such an unfiltered Kodak
moment, as such should also have been worth quite a nasty little speck
of something.

Venus would be easy to pick up - IF THAT WERE THE ONLY THING in the
picture. You poseted earlier about taking pictures of Venus in
daylight - but NOT pictures o VEnus plus something in the foreground
that is extremely BRIGHT.

I know this "brightness thing" seems to give you a lot of trouble,
being that you are NOT TOO BRIGHT yourself. But, yet again, you don't
know anything about photography. I would have thought that you would
get tired of having me ram this down your throat repeatedly. If I got
bitch-slapped that much, I would go out and learn something. Though,
that is already the difference between me and you.

But then, I suppose that your fully interactive 3D solar system
simulator doesn't work either.

And I suppose you won't tell us how little education you have. Did you
get your GED from a prestigious online website?

-
Brad "Sieg Heil!" Guth

Old March 12th 07, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Pat Flannery

The_Man wrote:
And you're a Nazi piece of ****.

Cut to brown turd wearing a SA armband. ;-)

Pat
Old March 12th 07, 02:56 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Freddie Cooke

I have family in the States and two cousins who work for NASA and were both
involved in the whole Apollo series. Believe me the inane and incredulous
subject of these posts is a load of juvanile B--l--ks.

How these sort of daft notions ever get started beats me. I mean of course
they faked the landings as part of their cold war strategy. Well it makes
sense. Oh yes and of course in the same interests of good PR and maintaining
government and private sponsorship in its various forms they also faked
several fatalities. Oh yeah of course. Well I mean they gotta make it all
seem real.

Oh and the biggest secret by the way
.................................................. ...................it
really is just a hunk of cheese with a guys face on it. Mmmmm? Yeah
honest.

Oh yeah and by the way, my name is really Neil Armstrong not Freddie Cooke.
HONEST!!!

The only real myths round here are manufactured global warming and the
improving scientific knowledge base of the British population. God help us.

Old March 12th 07, 07:48 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Freddie Cooke" wrote in message

Please do tell the rest of us village idiots, as to where the heck Venus
was hiding itself as of missions A11, A14 and A16.

While you're at it;

Why no solar UV?

Why no electrostatic anything?

Why no hard-X-rays?

Why no local Gamma?

Why no sodium?

Why so damn little argon?

Why so guano island passive and reflective like?

Got that 60:1 rocket/payload ratio, at nearly 30% inert GLOW, as packing
along each of those unproven (zero prototype) fly-by-rocket landers w/o
momentum reaction wheels?

Where's any of the actual film, and of those original video tapes.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 07:56 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message

More impressed than with your drivel, wackjob.

Then by all possible means, please do tell the rest of us village
idiots, as to where the heck Venus was hiding itself as of missions A11,
A14 and A16.

While you're at it;

Why no solar UV?

Why no electrostatic anything?

Why no hard-X-rays?

Why no local Gamma?

Why no sodium?

Why so damn little argon?

Why so guano island passive and reflective like?

Got that 60:1 rocket/payload ratio, at nearly 30% inert GLOW, as packing
along each of those unproven (zero prototype) fly-by-rocket landers w/o
momentum reaction wheels?

BTW; Where's any of their actual film, and of those original video
tapes.

Besides less than Jewish squat to show us, what exactly do you folks
actually have that can't be so easily excluded?
-
Brad Guth