Apollo moon landings : why is this Mailgate banished?

Old March 11th 07, 02:53 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Apollo moon landings : why is this Mailgate banished?

Apollo moon landings : YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS !!!

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...1fb25d87f07c8b

Is there another wee little problem of robo moderation here?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 03:06 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d3c84b3e10a8bdd3c68ad468c2ddcc7a.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Intervi...rt-Sibrel.html

Downlaod this mp3 :
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Intervi...-14Sep2006.mp3

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated
with
the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his bedroom
were
filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he heard that NASA faked the Apollo moon
landings. Since he was making films for a living, he decided to
investigate
Apollo and create a documentary about it.

Bart Sibrel spent five years and $500,000 on the research and filming of
his
Apollo documentary, starting in 1996. The end result was A Funny Thing
Happened On The Way To The Moon:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

He acquired a lot of video from NASA's archives during his research. One
of
the containers of video was mis-marked. Inside was video that had not
been
edited for the public. Instead, it contained the raw video directly from
the
Apollo spacecraft.

If the Apollo astronauts really did go to the moon, it would not matter
if
somebody acquired unedited video.

However, this particular unedited video showed the astronauts in orbit
around the earth, and they were setting up for a photo to make it appear
as
if the earth was a small sphere a long distance away, thereby creating
the
illusion that they were halfway to the moon.

The public was supposed to see only the portion of the video in which
the
earth looks tiny; we were not supposed to watch the astronauts set up
the
image.

This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit,
which
in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

More information about his videos are here, plus video excerpts:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7

Do you need more evidence?

We have hundreds of ways to prove that Apollo astronauts never went to
the
moon. However, as with the 9/11 attack, the people who defend the
official
story will ignore our proof and bring up issues that we cannot answer.
For
example, the Apollo defenders might ask,

"Well, if the astronauts didn't go to the moon, then where did they
film
the moon landing?"
For those of you who are familiar with the 9/11 attack, this is
equivalent
to people asking:
"Well, if Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon, where is it?"

We don't have to know where Flight 77 is in order to prove that it did
not
hit the Pentagon, and we don't have to know all the details about Apollo
in
order to prove that the moon landing was a fake.

Reflectors on the moon are not proof!

As another example, the Apollo defenders will tell us there is a
reflector
on the moon.

However, the Russians supposedly dropped a reflector on the moon with an
unmanned spacecraft. The Americans also sent unmanned probes to the
moon.

A reflector on the moon does not prove people landed on the moon.
Instead,
it only proves that there is a reflector on the moon.

Besides, where is the proof that a reflector is on the moon? The people
who
claim there is a reflector are the same people who tell us fire brought
down
the World Trade Center buildings.

There is no shortage of liars, idiots, and fools in our government and
universities.

Who was on the "moon"?

Bart Sibrel shows that Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins
were
circling the earth at the time they were supposedly halfway to the moon.

This brings up the question, if the astronauts were circling the earth
the
entire time, who was on the "moon"?

Two possibilities a

A) The astronauts on the "moon" were actors.
B) NASA had filmed the moon landing weeks in advance.

Bart Sibrel selects option A. He thinks that the astronauts circling the
Earth were providing the audio and the actors on the moon were silent.

However, to confuse the issue, there is a video of a light fixture
falling
down just as Armstrong is about to step onto the moon's surface:
video.google docid=2978000599933199881

Bart Sibrel believes that video was created by a filmmaker for a joke,
although he acknowledges that a government may have created it in order
discredit the theories that the Apollo moon landing was faked.

However, if that video clip was from a rehearsal of the moon landing,
that
means the moon landing was filmed before the Apollo 11 spacecraft was
launched.

What do you think?

Why don't the Russians expose the Apollo Moon hoax?

My assumption was that the Russians did not want to expose Apollo
because
America could retaliate by exposing some of their crimes, as I wrote
he
RebuttalsToScienceChallenge.html

Bart Sibrel points out that the Russians -- and other nations -- would
not
want to expose Apollo because they would prefer to blackmail the
American
government.

Are the Astronauts happy with themselves?

There were six different teams of astronauts that landed on the moon;
namely, Apollo 11 through Apollo 17, with Apollo 13 only circling the
moon.

I suppose the astronauts imagine themselves as special, but have they
been
enjoying life since the returned from the moon? Are the astronauts proud
of
what they have done to America?

None of the astronauts seem happy. Instead, they seem to hiding from us,
like criminals.

I suggest you consider that the astronauts are Useful Idiots; fools,
suckers, losers. And they have brought tremendous harm to America.

David Wolper, a friend of Neil Armstrong, and Penn and Teller, are
probably
the few people laughing about Apollo:

. Axis_of_Perverts2.html

. DoesDavidWolperHaveRedeemingSocialValue.html

Why do UFOs promoters also promote Apollo?

Most of the 9/11 truth seekers defend or ignore Apollo. Most of the
people
who believe in UFOs and crop circles also defend or ignore Apollo. Is
this a
coincidence? Why don't any of them expose Apollo?

I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for
the
same criminal network. The UFO people may have helped with the Apollo
landing, and they may have been involved in building this UFO craft:
http://www.iamthewitness.com/FlyingS...ngSaucers.html

Astronauts Gone Wild

Bart Sibrel also made a video called Astronauts Gone Wild. In this video
he
tracks down many of the astronauts and tries to get them to talk about
the
moon landing and swear on a Bible that they actually did go to the moon.
Information about it is at:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

The last astronaut in the video pushes Bart and his cameraman out of his
house, but he accidentally leaves his microphone on. The astronaut's son
can
be heard asking his father:

"Do you want to call the CIA and have them waxed?"

Is it possible that the astronauts have been told that they will be
given
any protection they need, including the murder of people who try to
expose
the Apollo hoax?

In such a case, the phone calls at the CIA office must be interesting:

Good morning! CIA headquarters. May I help you?
Connect me to George Tenet.

Sir, he is in a meeting. Who is calling?

I'm one of the Apollo astronauts! I don't care if what the meeting is!
Get
him! Now!

Hello?

Hey, George, I want you to wax someone. His name is Bart Sibrel. He
lives
in Tennessee. This time... uh,... don't shoot him! Drown him in the
Mississippi River. And hurry it up!

Yes, Sir! Would you like a beverage with that waxing?

Don't be a smart ass, or I'll have you drowned also, like that other
smart
ass, Dulles.

That was Colby, not Dulles. Didn't you watch the Desperate Wives video
at
HugeQuestions.com?

I don't remember your f'ing names! Just shut up and do your job!

For more information on Apollo
.. Science Challenge 24
www.EricHufschmid.net/Science_Challenge_24.html

.. Apollo Moon Hoax, pdf document
http://members.aol.com/PainfulQuesti...loMoonHoax.pdf

.. Hints for the Science Challenges
http://www.EricHufschmid.net/MoreInf...Challenge.html

.. Why do these "truth seekers" lie about Apollo?
www.EricHufschmid.net/ApolloLiars.html

Old March 11th 07, 03:16 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d3c84b3e10a8bdd3c68ad468c2ddcc7a.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Here's a somewhat better formated version

http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7

[...]

to discredit the theories that the Apollo moon landing was faked.

http://www.EricHufschmid.net/Science_Challenge_24.html

.. Apollo Moon Hoax, pdf document
http://members.aol.com/PainfulQuesti...loMoonHoax.pdf

.. Hints for the Science Challenges
http://www.EricHufschmid.net/MoreInf...Challenge.html

.. Why do these "truth seekers" lie about Apollo?
http://www.EricHufschmid.net/ApolloLiars.html
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 08:33 AM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:16:03 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated
with the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his
bedroom were filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he became a moron and a kook.

(corrected for accuracy)
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

"Maths proves you know how to plug in some figures into a formula, that's
all"
"Even physics is based on wrong theories, so what's the use of maths"
Carole - demonstrating her mathematical abilities.
Old March 11th 07, 03:45 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Wally Anglesea™" wrote in
message

wrote:

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated
with the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his
bedroom were filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he became a moron and a kook.

(corrected for accuracy)

Are all downunder jewboys as snookered and as dumbfounded as yourself,
or is it just a regular Third Reich thing?

Since you're so smart and otherwise all-knowing; where's Venus within
any number of those EVA Kodak moments, as of missions A11, A14 and A16?

Once again, as to the benefit of what many others, myself and Kodak
along with that of most any good 3D solar system simulator, which can
easily prove beyond any questionable doubt, is that we haven't quite
gotten ourselves around to having taken those unfiltered photos, video
or as having obtained whatever Kodak moments from the naked surface of
our physically dark and otherwise highly reactive moon.

I happen to like this digital composed result of the following image,
whereas Dave Smith's terrific image is perhaps more true to life as seen
by the human eye or by that of his camera's eye, whereas it simply needs
some tender loving PhotoShop in order to crank up the overall contrast.

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/occulta...single_800.jpg

Dave Smith's more optically natural image, of having obtained the moon
and Saturn within the very same FOV and thereby having shared the same
exposure, is what actually shows us the truth of photographic exposure
best, as having further demonstrated that one of the sufficient specks
that should have been within the absolutely crystal clear and otherwise
black NASA/Apollo sky, as obtained by any number of their unfiltered EVA
Kodak moments, or otherwise especially accessible from their command
orbiter, should have been entirely capable of those unfiltered images
having included a look-see at having recorded the likes of Saturn,
Jupiter, Mars and especially that of Venus as coexisting somewhere above
that physically dark lunar horizon.
http://www.graviton.demon.co.uk/imag...rged_2270s.jpg

Jupiter/Moon occultation
Other than their having created an incorrect JPG image file name, as
taken by Becky Coretti with Bill Williams, using a 15" Obsession and a
Tom O Compact Platform. A ToUCam was used with a TeleVue 4x Powermate.
For some reason this image file got itself improperly named as
"moon.saturn.jpg", but otherwise properly published as being that of our
moon and Jupiter.
http://www.equatorialplatforms.com/moon.saturn.jpg

Another perfectly good one as having Saturn and Jupiter along with our
moon, as nicely obtained within the very same FOV and exposure. Of
course from the sooty and basalt dark moon itself, and being without an
atmospheric filter or that of any spectrum lens filter means that a
great deal more of the near-UV and UV-a planetshine energy was
available, whereas the naked and physically dark moon itself offers its
naked self as an extremely poor UV reflector, but otherwise as being a
damn good gamma and hard-X-ray gauntlet, plus unavoidably double IR
thermally roasting itself to death by day.

http://www.mightywebdesigns.ca/teles...-test-0001.jpg

Apparently a few good telephoto/telescope shots of our moon along with
Venus within the same FOV is asking a bit too much of NASA/Apollo types
because, after all, Venus is so freaking bright as for being associated
with our physically dark moon. Here's a few conjunctions of our moon
and Venus, though mostly other than Clementine being at the disadvantage
of their having to peer through our badly polluted and UV filtering
atmosphere.
http://www.umich.edu/~lowbrows/astro...moon+venus.jpg
http://eder.csillagaszat.hu/digital/...s/Ven_fed.html (daytime)
http://www.astronomy.no/venus080604/...cc/images.html (daytime)
http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementi...t/sunrise.html
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Lune--19-2.jpg
http://www.astropix.com/HTML/G_MOON/050906A.HTM
http://www.pbase.com/image/23675921

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/venus_daytime/
"It's also possible to photograph Venus in broad daylight. The photo at
the top was taken at 14:30 Pacific Standard Time on March 13th, 1988,
with Ektachrome 200 film through an 80mm Brandon apochromatic refractor
with the image projected onto the film plane of a Nikkormat camera by a
Brandon 20mm focal length wide-angle eyepiece. The shutter speed was
1/250 second. The slide from which the above image was scanned was taken
from Muir Beach, California (37°52'N 122°35'W)."

Those other photographs and of the last example are of what more than
proves those unfiltered EVA obtained Kodak moments (extremely photo/film
sensitive to the near-UV and UV-a spectrums) simply had to have easily
included Venus as a sufficiently bright crescent speck, unless using
their 250mm telephoto that would have made Venus a whole lot more item
worthy than a speck of planetshine, especially available as of those
NASA/Apollo missions A11, A14 and A16, not to mention of whatever their
orbiting command station had available to include within any number of
its FOVs. However, because there's no Venus to behold is why this also
proves that we've been summarily lied to from the very get-go.

As of missions A11, A14 and A16, Venus was in fact unavoidably within a
few of those EVA obtained FOVs, yet oddly it never once got recorded as
such. Other sufficient items including Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and even
the Sirius star system also should have recoded at some time or another
within a few of the vast numbers of such unfiltered Kodak moments that
offered a clear black sky above what should have been a physically dark
(basalt and soot like) lunar terrain that was getting anything but
passive xenon lamp spectrum illuminated, and much less for looking as
though guano island like.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 04:44 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
The_Man

On Mar 10, 10:06 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:d3c84b3e10a8bdd3c68ad468c2ddcc7a.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Intervi...rt-Sibrel.html

Downlaod this mp3 :http://www.erichufschmid.net/Intervi...-14Sep2006.mp3

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated
with
the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his bedroom
were
filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he heard that NASA faked the Apollo moon
landings. Since he was making films for a living, he decided to
investigate
Apollo and create a documentary about it.

In spite of the fact that he understands, like Brad Guth, nothing
about photography.

Bart Sibrel spent five years and $500,000 on the research and filming of
his
Apollo documentary, starting in 1996. The end result was A Funny Thing
Happened On The Way To The Moon:www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

But none of his "research" inlcuded learning anything about physics,
or photography for that matter.

He acquired a lot of video from NASA's archives during his research. One
of
the containers of video was mis-marked. Inside was video that had not
been
edited for the public. Instead, it contained the raw video directly from
the
Apollo spacecraft.

If the Apollo astronauts really did go to the moon, it would not matter
if
somebody acquired unedited video.

However, this particular unedited video showed the astronauts in orbit
around the earth, and they were setting up for a photo to make it appear
as
if the earth was a small sphere a long distance away, thereby creating
the
illusion that they were halfway to the moon.

Big ****ing deal. Manipulatrion of images if WHAT EVERY PHOTOGRAPHER
DOES. Inf act, you know what this process is called? It's called
PHOTOGRAPHY!

HInt to make objects seem further away, use wide-angle lenses. TO make
objects appear closer, use telephoto lenses. See, I saved you wasting
$500,000.

The public was supposed to see only the portion of the video in which
the
earth looks tiny; we were not supposed to watch the astronauts set up
the
image.

How often to you go to the movies to see unedited footage? Do you
realize, in even a cheap motion picture, what percentage of the film
taken actually appears on the screen? Oh, no, I forgot - this is
supposed to be a guy who make films for a living, yet hasn't heard of
EDITING.

This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit,
which
in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

It only proves that the astronauts know more about photography than
YOU, which, admittedly, isn't saying a whole lot.

More information about his videos are here, plus video excerpts:www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7

Do you need more evidence?

"More" evidence? You haven't presented ANY evidence of a moon hjoax,
only lot sof evidence of your complete stupidity and ignorance.

We have hundreds of ways to prove that Apollo astronauts never went to
the
moon.

Yet you only present misunderstandings of photographs - 1) why aren;t
the stars visible?; ignorance about radiation- 2) it wasn't possible
to survive the van Allen belts, 3) the space suits were too small, 4)
the hatch of the LEM was too small, 5) why is the flag "waving"?

Each of these has been easily demolished ad infinitum, but you still
persist in the same weak arguments.

However, as with the 9/11 attack, the people who defend the
official
story will ignore our proof and bring up issues that we cannot answer.

So not only do we have faked moon landings, but also a faked 911
attack. And since you are anti-Semitic, you probably deny the
Holocaust as well. Say hello to Bigfoot and the "Greys" for me, the
next time you are alien-abducted. The good thing for you is, you'll
enjoy the anal probe.

For
example, the Apollo defenders might ask,

"Well, if the astronauts didn't go to the moon, then where did they
film
the moon landing?"
For those of you who are familiar with the 9/11 attack, this is
equivalent
to people asking:
"Well, if Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon, where is it?"

We don't have to know where Flight 77 is in order to prove that it did
not
hit the Pentagon, and we don't have to know all the details about Apollo
in
order to prove that the moon landing was a fake.

Sure you do. A flight disappeared, with the wife of the Solicitor
General of the United States. Numerous people from that flight made
cellular phone calls. Where are they?

Reflectors on the moon are not proof!

They are lots more proof than any of the bull**** YOU'VE provided.

As another example, the Apollo defenders will tell us there is a
reflector
on the moon.

Yes, you just said that. Are a ****ing echo, or what? "Deja vu, all
over again..."

However, the Russians supposedly dropped a reflector on the moon with an
unmanned spacecraft. The Americans also sent unmanned probes to the
moon.

A reflector on the moon does not prove people landed on the moon.
Instead,
it only proves that there is a reflector on the moon.

But how do you KNOW that there REALLY is a reflector on the moon? The
radiation there is much too hot for a reflector to exist all these
years. And the reflector is TOO BIG to fit in any rocket. And the
aliens TOLD ME that THEY put the reflector there, right next to the
face on MArs!

Besides, where is the proof that a reflector is on the moon? The people
who
claim there is a reflector are the same people who tell us fire brought
down
the World Trade Center buildings.

See! I hadn't even read your post this far, and I guessed what ****
you were going to shovel.

There is no shortage of liars, idiots, and fools in our government and
universities.

But even this supply falls short of those on USENET, like you.

[...]

That you are an idiot.

Why don't the Russians expose the Apollo Moon hoax?

Becuase they know it was true. They motnitored all of the radio
transmissions, and had all the skills necessary to locate the source.

My assumption was that the Russians did not want to expose Apollo
because
America could retaliate by exposing some of their crimes, as I wrote
he
RebuttalsToScienceChallenge.html

But all of the crimes of the Soviet Union had long since been exposed,
yet sycophants and apoligists (like YOU) always ignored the
"evidence". Wouldn;t this exposure of "Crimes" be just as suspect as
911 or the Moon Landings?

Bart Sibrel points out that the Russians -- and other nations -- would
not
want to expose Apollo because they would prefer to blackmail the
American
government.

You really need to learn more about history.

Are the Astronauts happy with themselves?

Of course - they worked very hard and succeeeded at an extremely
dangerous, and THEY at aleast knew how to take a ****ing PHOTOGRAPH.

There were six different teams of astronauts that landed on the moon;
namely, Apollo 11 through Apollo 17, with Apollo 13 only circling the
moon.

I suppose the astronauts imagine themselves as special, but have they
been
enjoying life since the returned from the moon? Are the astronauts proud
of
what they have done to America?

None of the astronauts seem happy. Instead, they seem to hiding from us,
like criminals.

No, they are "hiding" because they are private citrizens, who don;t
want to be annoyed by asshole dicklickers like you.

I suggest you consider that the astronauts are Useful Idiots; fools,
suckers, losers. And they have brought tremendous harm to America.

YOU are the loser. What have YOU accomplished? Nothing. You barely
graduated from high school, if you even got that far. YOU are too much
of a coward to serve your country in the military, and far too stupid
to even take candid fotos with an instamatic camera.. Are YOU happy,
flipping burgers at McDonalds, or cleaning out public toilets?

David Wolper, a friend of Neil Armstrong, and Penn and Teller, are
probably
the few people laughing about Apollo:

Liar. Post one statement by Penn or Teller thaty suggest for a SECOND
that they believe an idiot like YOU.

. Axis_of_Perverts2.html

. DoesDavidWolperHaveRedeemingSocialValue.html

Why do UFOs promoters also promote Apollo?

Most of the 9/11 truth seekers defend or ignore Apollo. Most of the
people
who believe in UFOs and crop circles also defend or ignore Apollo. Is
this a
coincidence? Why don't any of them expose Apollo?

Because believing in UFO's takes enough lunatic energy for any one
person.

I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for
the
same criminal network. The UFO people may have helped with the Apollo
landing, and they may have been involved in building this UFO craft:http://www.iamthewitness.com/FlyingS...ngSaucers.html

Astronauts Gone Wild

Bart Sibrel also made a video called Astronauts Gone Wild. In this video
he
tracks down many of the astronauts and tries to get them to talk about
the
moon landing and swear on a Bible that they actually did go to the moon.
Information about it is at:www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

Yeh, and old man Buzz Aldrin punched him in the face. And assault
charges were quickly dropped. Why don;t YOU go uip to BUZZ - I'd love
to see him deck you, too, pussy.

The last astronaut in the video pushes Bart and his cameraman out of his
house, but he accidentally leaves his microphone on. The astronaut's son
can
be heard asking his father:

"Do you want to call the CIA and have them waxed?"

Most likely a joke - too bad!

Is it possible that the astronauts have been told that they will be
given
any protection they need, including the murder of people who try to
expose
the Apollo hoax?

You flatter yourself that you are important enough to kill. You are
dying quickly enough flipping burgers at Mickey D's.

He's not the CIA Director anymore, ****head.

. Apollo Moon Hoax, pdf documenthttp://members.aol.com/PainfulQuestions/ApolloMoonHoax.pdf

. Hints for the Science Challengeswww.EricHufschmid.net/MoreInfoForScienceChallenge.html

. Why do these "truth seekers" lie about Apollo?www.EricHufschmid.net/ApolloLiars.html

Old March 11th 07, 06:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:0107273c9addc483420a123ae4366fdf.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Apollo documentary, starting in 1996. The end result was A Funny Thing
Happened On The Way To The Moon:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

This clip of your moon movie isn't very convincing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyEId9ZZhiM
I've spent hours at night on an airliner looking
at the stars. And the main concern in seeing
anything out the window is blocking all the light from
inside the cabin. And faking a terminator as they
described would be just impossible to do
without being obvious. Which it isn't, all
the images show a beautiful terminator.

"Proof", on one side there's over a dozen eye
witnesses that have testified, rocks, thousands
of hours of film and on and on.

On your side are a few bouncy clips or out of focus
videos.

There's no contest here at all. This question of whether
we went to the moon is the Rorshach test
for conspiracy theorists.Truth always lies midway
between the extremes.

One extreme, we faked it.
The other extreme, we went several times.

The truth is the synthesis of the two extremes.
Which would be...

"...we went several times but came back virtually
empty handed."

The fact the moon shots gave us little more than all
those Kodak moments and some bland rocks are the
source of the questions on whether it was faked.

Old March 11th 07, 06:52 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Jonathan" wrote in message

Venus is not a star, but as relatively nearby and reflecting off a given
peak solar spectrum influx intensity that's worth nearly 4 kw/m2, as
such should have been technically impossible to avoid, although the
bluish/violet and UV-a spectrum worth of Sirius as easily seen and
otherwise easily recorded within the film DR by such an unfiltered Kodak
moment, as such should also have been worth quite a nasty little speck
of something.

But then, I suppose that your fully interactive 3D solar system
simulator doesn't work either.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 06:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"The_Man" wrote in message
oups.com

You're such an American buttology wizard, arnt you. This time your spin
and hypology of whatever infomercial crapolla isn't sufficient. Sorry
about that.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 11th 07, 09:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,soc.culture.usa,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
The_Man

And you're a Nazi piece of ****.

This time your spin
and hypology of whatever infomercial crapolla isn't sufficient. Sorry
about that.

At least the makers of infomercials UNDERSTAND PHOTOGRAPHY, which is
more than can be said of you. Expand your mind - take a photography
course at the adult high school. Or you could take it a colege, but
you are obviously to stupid to exist for 5 minutes in a college,
without your head exploding.

Again - what is your level of education?

-
Brad Guth