Got that whatever BC Moon ?

Old January 17th 07, 04:40 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Got that whatever BC Moon ?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:772239bfe8a9b80496be6401940753b1.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Utilizing salty and otherwise icy proto moons as a viable means of
transferring life as we know it; Seems rather old hat, so why the hell
not?

Lithopanspermia and you

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...d4bf86bb57cb6e

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...ma ilgate.org

I have no faith based or other purely scientific problems with the likes
of multi teratonne litho transfers of minerals, salty ice and life as we
know it, even if such opportunities having been intentionally taken
advantage of by intelligent ETs having a master plan.

"Microbe experiment suggests we could all be Martians" sounds perfectly
doable.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...989431,00.html
"To their surprise, the scientists found the lichen and bacterial spores
survived all but the most cataclysmic impacts up to 45 billion pascals.
The cyanobacteria survived shocks of up to 10 billion pascals."

Just to honestly think a little outside the box; If much larger life as
we know it were surrounded or otherwise covered by 100 km of salty ice,
whereas a Buick and passengers within could easily have survived the
transfer, especially if such were of a sucker-punch glancung blow from
behind, in which case you wouldn't even require the Buick.

"Rusty" wrote in message
oups.com
Interesting theory, but Earth with its oceans, undersea smokers,
lightning, volcanos, etc etc etc wouldn't seem to have had any trouble
forming life locally. You would think it would be the reverse and earth
may have seeded life to Mars by this method.

Lithopanspermia seems perfectly doable. After all, Earth's life was
almost entirely litho transfer based, if not intentionally terraformed
by way of ET-4H clubs in order to suit their motives and whatever weird
agenda.

Life going from Earth outward via some cosmic happenstance is a bit of a
stretch, though possible since we seem to get a few spores from Venus
each and very 19 month cycle.

Was our sun and of its solar wind more active in the past? (I'd thought
it was usually the other way around).

When did Earth get its salty oceans, its seasonal tilt, its Arctic ocean
basin and its moon that's more than a thousand fold by ratio bigger
and/or more massive by ratio than any other known moon?

Why are there intelligent human records from the end of, while during
and even a few from before the last ice age that simply fail to mention
or otherwise take into consideration that nifty GW(global warming) moon
of ours?

Why is there no verifiable hard science of Earth's environment having
that seasonal tilt or moon prior to 10,000 BC, if not a bit more recent?

Why was early/proto human life on Earth so monoseason (w/o
summer/winter)?

Why did early/proto Venus have a beard?

Why is our extremely unusual moon still so salty?

An even better question is; Why is my "Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o
Moon" topic excluded/banished from within the rec.org.mensa
Mailgate/Usenet index?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 18th 07, 06:03 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

the moon offers no protection; neither from meteor strikes nor from
radiation (the sunny side).

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:7cec2376f5a4183b2f86330715b8e9f7.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 18th 07, 06:47 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Craig Oldfield

In article J4Erh.163189$hn.32887@edtnps82,
wrote in crayon on my screen...
the moon offers no protection;

from pillocks who top-post and leave a full quote below.
--
Craig Oldfield
Old January 18th 07, 09:11 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

pillocks?
lol
what are you doing reading guth's posts anyhow you old codger?

. ..

Old January 18th 07, 06:51 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

the moon offers no protection; neither from meteor strikes nor from
radiation (the sunny side).

I totally agree, whereas if anything it's a rather good meteor
attractor, as will as being such a nearly naked orb of reactive mass
that unavoidably has its fair share of secondary gamma and hard-X-rays
to boot, although just the secondary IR/FIR consideration is perhaps bad
enough.

Otherwise the 2e20 joules worth of the most basic of orbital motion and
of the unavoidable gravity force is what's helping the most at warming
our Earth to death from the inside out, plus a little something from the
outside in, all due to the tidal forces at play, and there's even a
slight bit of the secondary IR/FIR for good measure.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 18th 07, 06:54 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:772239bfe8a9b80496be6401940753b1.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

This one is yet another replacement contribution for the likes of our
faith based wizards, such as "Jim", as having recently vanished from my
lose cannon realm of Usenet land. Perhaps it's because I'm asking or
having imposed a touch too much upon Jim's faith, in suggesting that
other intelligent life could be rather nearby, or that our moon's L1
should be put to good use.

In spite of Bad Astronomy's infomercial spewing gauntlets and seemingly
unlimited flak of pro-NASA hype, of their damage-control spin and
basically lies upon lies, plus having imposed as much evidence exclusion
as they can manage to get away with, apparently Earth gets itself super
cold w/o our trusty moon, and a touch colder yet with having a
monoseason instead of our nifty summer/winter tilt. Imagine that, the
regular laws of physics and I'm still right as rain. I wonder if my
fairly old observationology and deductive interpretations are also as
right as those SAR images of Venus have been suggesting for seven years
and counting?

Too bad that our own nearby moon remains as so taboo/nondisclosure, so
much so that even MEL1/(moon's L1) is still off limits (as though it's
being kept in reserve for China). Even though we can continually look
at and otherwise remote monitor our moon's L1, I guess there's something
terribly dark and scary out there (such as butt loads of gamma and
hard-X-rays as well as the unavoidable secondary dosage of IR/FIR
that'll be a little tough to deal with).

I believe it's very faith based open minded of myself to accept that
God, perhaps God's ETs as his/her little minion terraforming helpers, or
possibly if the vast complexity of life as we know it were simply given
the necessary hundreds of billions of years via the purely random
happenstance of cosmic energies and fluctuations, or at least as for
having survived within our own 225 million year galactic clock of our
local cosmic fluctuations, and otherwise as due to that pesky little
gravity thing of essentially everything being in orbit about something
other that's of equal or better mass, is what could bring the likes of
our solar system into close contact of the Sirius Oort cloud (such as
every 100,000 some odd years) for a serious game of foreign DNA/RNA
exchange via orbital mechanics and lithobraking panspermia.

As far as I can tell, this elliptical orbit of our association with
Sirius has been an ever expanding and thereby becoming a less frequent
thing, whereas in the past our ice age and otherwise growth sprints of
diatom cycles had been a whole lot more frequent.

In somewhat better words of my dyslexic encrypted realm;
Utilizing salty and otherwise icy Sedna or Ceres like orbs as potential
proto moons, as well as providing a perfectly viable means of such icy
habitats as having physical transport capability on behalf of safely
shielding and transferring their sequestered life as we know it over
vast distances, seems as though rather old hat, and so if we could
intentionally do so, why the hell not hitch a interstellar ride within a
given icy proto moon?

Isn't a few hundred meters if not multiple km worth of salty ice (I'm
thinking as much as 262 km thick) good for a little something besides
the makings of the likes of vast oceans upon Earth?

You'd have to think that if there's anything of lithobraking panspermia
that's ever going to survive its interstellar gauntlet and arrival upon
Earth or whatever planet, as such it's going to be somewhat limited as
to whatever DNA/RNA that's contained behind the formation of a cosmic
window of ice that allows stellar energy of life to enter while keeping
out the nasty likes of hard-X-rays and gamma that's more than a little
tough on DNA.

topic: Lithopanspermia and you / by: Pat Flannery

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...d4bf86bb57cb6e

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...ma ilgate.org

I have no faith based or of what's otherwise purely scientific or much
less physics related problems with the likes of multi teratonne
lithobraking transfers of raw elements, of the sorts of minerals within
salty ice and of the sorts of complex DNA/RNA life as we know as having
been coexisting within that cosmic ball of dirty ice as it arrived into
our environment, and that's even if such opportunities having been
intentionally taken advantage of by way of sufficiently intelligent ETs
having a god like master plan.

"Microbe experiment suggests we could all be Martians" sounds perfectly
doable.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...989431,00.html
"To their surprise, the scientists found the lichen and bacterial spores
survived all but the most cataclysmic impacts up to 45 billion pascals.
The cyanobacteria survived shocks of up to 10 billion pascals."

To honestly think a little outside the 'Earth only' box of evolution
that somehow favored none other than the human species for becoming as
summarily screwed up and as intellectually dumbfounded as we are; If
much larger than microbe/spore life as we know it were surrounded or
otherwise covered by 100 km of salty ice, whereas a Buick and passengers
within could easily have survived the physical transfer, especially if
such mergers were delivered by a sucker-punch of a glancing blow from
behind, in which case your arrival via sequestered within such thick ice

"Rusty" wrote in message
oups.com
Interesting theory, but Earth with its oceans, undersea smokers,
lightning, volcanos, etc etc etc wouldn't seem to have had any trouble
forming life locally. You would think it would be the reverse and earth
may have seeded life to Mars by this method.

Lithopanspermia by rights seems perfectly doable. After all, Earth's
life was almost entirely litho transfer based to begin with, if not
intentionally terraformed by way of ET/4H clubs in order to suit their
motives and whatever weird god like agenda.

As for life going away from Earth, such as outward via some solar/cosmic
happenstance is a bit of a stretch, though possible since we seem to get
a few weird spores from Venus each and very 19 month cycle (especially
whenever there's also a Earth/moon/Venus alignment), and perhaps even a
few solar wind excavated cosmic spores blown off our moon every month
that coincides with the Earth/moon/sol alignment and a sufficient blast
of solar gas. Too bad we're still not smart enough as to having
established that MEL1/(moon L1) science platform, in order to know with
any certainty about such matters.

Besides all of the above rant, it seems that I still have more than my
fair share of questions:

Was our sun and of its solar wind more active in the past? (I'd thought
it was usually the other way around).

When did Earth get its salty oceans, its rather nifty seasonal tilt, its
Arctic ocean basin and its moon that's more than a thousand fold by
ratio bigger and/or more massive by ratio than any other known moon?

Why are there sufficiently intelligent human records from the end of,
while during and even a few from before the last ice age that simply
fail in every way to mention or otherwise take into consideration that
nifty GW(global warming) moon of ours?

Why is there no verifiable hard science of Earth's environment having
that seasonal tilt or of any moon prior to 10,000 BC, if not as of a bit
more recent?

Why was early/proto human life on Earth so monoseason (w/o summer/winter
and thus w/o need of seasonal migrations)?

Were early humans so absolutley dumb and dumber heathens that they
simply didn't know the difference between summer and winter?

Why did early/proto Venus have a beard? If not Venus, then what the
heck was in such a nearby orbit, and where is it today?

Why is our extremely unusual (one of a kind) moon as having all of those
extremely large and shallow craters, plus otherwise being so physically
dark and nasty, still so salty?

What's wrong with the notions of our environment receiving raw elements
and the spores or larger forms of complex DNA/RNA as derived from other
than and perhaps older than our own terrestrial soup?

An even better question is; Why is my "Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o
Moon" and a few other topics becoming excluded/banished (as "Mailgate:
Message not available" or simply getting stealth moderated/dropped out
of sight), from within the rec.org.mensa Mailgate/Usenet index?

What sorts of dark and scary shadows is Usenet's rec.org.mensa afraid
of?

Why is Usenet doing all that it possibly can to stealth moderate if not
terminate the PCs and MACs of those of us that question or otherwise
impose upon the faith based Old Testament status quo?

Why are the infomercial words of our NASA above and beyond those words
of physics, science and essentially better than any words of whatever's
ET worthy?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 19th 07, 10:20 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:2ee996df47cc474851aff770b3209d1d.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message

Otherwise the 2e20 joules worth of the most basic of orbital motion and
of the unavoidable gravity force is what's helping the most at warming
our Earth to death from the inside out, plus a little something from the
outside in, all due to the tidal forces at play, and there's even a
slight bit of the secondary IR/FIR for good measure.
-
Brad Guth

as the moon's orbit slowly moves further and further away, tidal force will
decrease and the level at which the earth is cooling will increase. i am not
of the opinion that the earth itself is getting any warmer.

Old January 19th 07, 10:20 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

why do you hate the bad astronomy forum so much? are they mean to you?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d61b6f35d091d44c837b73832260a438.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 19th 07, 03:56 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

why do you hate the bad astronomy forum so much? are they mean to you?

Why do you like the Third Reich status quo of infomercial spewing along
with whatever emerges from between the butt-cheeks of NASA?

Doesn't the truth have any meaning whatsoever in your NASA/Apollo koran?
(obviously not)

Would you like to talk about the planetology of Earth, of our fairly
recent moon or perhaps focus upon Venus?

Would you like to talk about and thus share ideas and to review the
benefits as to utilizing our MEL1/(moon L1), or not?

Would you much rather talk about ways of starting up and somehow
surviving WW-III?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 19th 07, 04:00 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

as the moon's orbit slowly moves further and further away, tidal force will
decrease and the level at which the earth is cooling will increase. i am not
of the opinion that the earth itself is getting any warmer.

Then you're in the vast minority, and you obviously don't believe in the
regular laws of physics to boot.
-
Brad Guth

Mauro Frau: maurofrau dvd about apollo 14 yo UK Astronomy 0 August 19th 06 05:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM