#11 Chapter 3, (3) density and distribution of galaxies ; 3rd edition

Old May 2nd 09, 06:27 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #11 Chapter 3, (3) density and distribution of galaxies ; 3rd edition

I am in the chapter of this book that I love the most, just
cannot wait to get here. It is the strongest single evidence
that the Universe is a Plutonium Atom Totality. It is the
observation of the position of galaxies in the Universe.

The position of the galaxies matches the position of the
dots of the electron-dot-cloud of a plutonium atom. Galaxies
are very dense near the nucleus and decreases in density
trigonometrically the further away. If you ever studied the
Double Slit Experiment there are bands of density and
bands of voids and the proportion of dots is trigonometrically
distributed.

I have no reference to the 5f6 of Plutonium electron-dot-cloud
picture. I do have a picture in the book
THE ELEMENTS BEYOND URANIUM, Seaborg & Loveland, 1990 and page 73.

I do have several references of the distribution of galaxies:

Referring to this mapp of the cosmos of galaxies and especially the
Sloan Great Wall and the other Great Wall
http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

Here is another good website:

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

And here is another good website:

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The point of this chapter is that it is the best and most
valuable evidence to date that the Big Bang theory is a fake
and that the Atom Totality theory is the true theory.

The position of galaxies follows the position of dots in the
electron-dot-cloud of the Schrodinger and Dirac Equations.
Especially its concentration in the Great Wall and Sloan
Great Wall with its Voids spaced regularly outwards.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 2nd 09, 06:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #12 Chapter 3, density and distribution of galaxies; Great Wall self

wrote:
[...]

Now I looked at this site of the above of Logarithmic Maps of the
Universe:

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/greatwalls.gif

And I was struck by how the Great Wall is repeated in pattern with the
Sloan Great Wall, yet the two are separated as entities by many light
years
distance.

So, if not mistaken, I am seeing self-similar patterns in the Walled
structures
of galaxies. And I cannot draw the Great Wall pattern but I can
describe it.
It looks to me like this, but tilted at an angle

\ \ / /
\_____\ \ / /____/ /
/______________\ \
| |
| |

It looks like a acrobat on a balancing beam with two wings on his
back.

The remarkable thing, though is that the pattern looks to be repeating
in the Sloan Great Wall, separated by many light years distance.

Old May 3rd 09, 08:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #13 Chapter 3, density and distribution of galaxies; ring in 3rd

In the 2nd edition of this book I raised some very spectacular sort
of issues and questions. I am not fully safe and sound on my own
with these issues. The question was, and still is, in an Atom Totality
would it be possible to see the frontside and backside of a
structure such as a wall of galaxies if you looked to the furthest
reaches in one direction and then the furthest in the 180degree
direction. If one lives on a elliptic-geometry surface, then looking
furthest in one direction and 180 degrees opposite, we would
be looking at the front and back at that furthest point. I can
imagine radio waves sent from USA to Australia in one direction
and then coming back around in the opposite direction.

And in the second edition I came upon several instances of where
the front and back of a galactic structure and this curious "ring
formation".

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

I happen to believe that in an Atom Totality we can see the front and
back if
we look to the furthest in that section and since an atom is elliptic
geometry
we end up with a "ring structure" because the Universe is an atom and
it is
round, so we have looked completely "around" that section of the sky.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 3rd 09, 06:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Now bear with me for a minute or two on this "ring structure"

On that Caltech page the opening pictures shows us where the Milky
Way is sort of "blocking the view" of the mapping. Especially where
the
Great Attractor, Shapley Concentrate, and Great Walls are.

And it shows that the "ring structure" is rather in the unblocked
mapping.
Shows that the ring structure is where a observer-near-Earth would get
a unblocked mapping due to the Milky Way.

So that, I suspect, every mapper of the galaxies of the Cosmos, in
their
galaxy, which happens to be the Milky Way for humanity, that every
mapper would expect to see or mapp at least one unblocked ring.

So that some alien who lived in a faraway alien galaxy can expect to
mapp one ring structure that does not block the view due to the home-
galaxy.

So if that is true, then in a sense we would have a way of telling us,
where
the Milky Way is situated relative to the rest of the Atom Totality.
And perhaps
even tell us whether we are in a Uranium Atom Totality or a Plutonium
Atom
Totality based on the position of the ring observed. Whether we can
fine-tune
the Schrodinger Equation, enough to say, based on the ring and based
on the Sloan Great Wall as the Nucleus of the Atom Totality, that the
Cosmos
is a Plutonium atom.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 4th 09, 06:16 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #15 Chapter 3, center of this ring in 3rd layer of Caltech's map is

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

Now I could be mistaken but if I connect the Sloan Great
Wall through Great Wall through Great Attractor, what happens is that
this
is a straight line and it becomes the center of this cosmic-ring in
the picture
above of Caltech's mapping. And more remarkable yet, is that the tilt
of
the ring makes it the Great Attractor center of the ring. Because the
Great
Attractor is about at the 3:30 O'clock angle and the Ring is tilted at
about the
9:30 O'clock angle.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 4th 09, 06:33 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #16 Chapter 3, parallel rings in galactic structures and equatorial

wrote:

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

Let me just make some further comments for it appears to be at least
three rings and not just two rings that this Caltech mapping shows:
--- quoting from the above website ---
Figure 2. Galactic projection of the 2MASS Galaxy Catalog. Galaxy
clusters and large scale structures are labeled. The CMB dipole
(Lineweaver et al 1996) is located to the right of the Shapley
Concentration (item "F" in figure), while the galaxy clustering dipole
(Maller et al 2003b) is located 16 degrees northward of the CMB
dipole, adjacent to the Virgo and Shapley superclusters. A more
detailed chart is given here.
--- end quoting ---

If you look at the superstructure of galaxies in that figure-2. just
quoted it
appears to form a ring and which is parallel to the ring cited as
layer three
(0.01 z 0.02) and it appears that these two rings are parallel.
Also in
the second layer, there appears to be a third ring in the lower right
hand
corner of the picture.

But let me also talk about another feature of an Atom Totality that
maybe
apparent in these pictures. An Atom Totality would have a "spin" on
its
electrons. Now this spin is not what we normally think of as a top
spinning
around its axis. But let us just imagine a spin on an electron as
having some
visual characteristic. Earth spins on its axis and what if anything
can we
notice from the affect of that spin? Well we can notice it from the
way water
drains in the northern versus southern hemisphere, but such a test
would be
difficult to pursue on a cosmic scale. But there is another test of
"spin" which
maybe easy to perform and observe. When we have spin we usually have a
oblate spheroid or pear shape where we have an equatorial bulge. So if
the
galaxies are concentrated in a band of latitude would lead us to
suspect
a bulge in the Cosmic skys of mass.

--- quoting the above Caltech website ---
The eighth and final layer (z 0.06) contains the most distant
structures that 2MASS resolves, including the Pisces-Cetus (located
behind P-P), Bootes (located behind Hercules), Horologium and Corona
Borealis galaxy clusters.
--- end quoting the above ---

If we look at the pictures on Caltech website, I come to the
conclusion that
the most mass is concentrated near the equatorial plane that is
parallel to the
plane of the Milky Way Galaxy and offset by about 30 degrees arc. I
would
thus anticipate that the distribution of galaxies favors the Milky Way
plane.
And perhaps many galaxies have their plane oriented as to the "Cosmic
Spin"
So that the plane of orientation of galaxies, for the most part are
due to the
influence of the Cosmic spin.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old May 5th 09, 06:01 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #17 Chapter 3, four rings in the Great Wall & Sloan Great Wall; 3rd

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/all300.gif

As the above website unfolds it looks like a Double Slit Experiment
interference
pattern of electrons, but this is a picture of the galaxies of the
Universe.

I can see four distinct rings from the Great Wall of a single ring and
of three
rings composing the Sloan Great Wall. Sort of stacked on top of one
another.

Now if we are to take the Universe as a dodecahedron shape as the
Plutonium
Atom Totality as a dodecahedron then we can consider our part of the
Cosmos
as one face of that dodecahedron with its five sides. So the rings
would be
five sided. The rings, however, in the Sloan Great Wall look to me
more like
rectangular than five-sided pentagon.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 5th 09, 06:04 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #18 Chapter 3, can we compare a Double Slit Interference and get what

--- quoting from Wikipedia on the Sloan Great Wall and Great Wall ---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloan_Great_Wall
The Sloan Great Wall is a giant wall of galaxies, (a galactic
filament), which is the
largest known structure in the Universe. Its discovery was announced
on
October 20, 2003 by J. Richard Gott III and Mario Jurić, of Princeton
University,
and their colleagues, based on data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey.
[1]
The wall measures 1.37 billion light years in length and is located
approximately
one billion light-years from Earth.

The Sloan Great Wall is nearly three times longer than the Great Wall
of
galaxies, the previous record-holder, which was discovered by
Margaret
Geller and John Huchra of Harvard in 1989.
The Sloan Great Wall in a DTFE reconstruction of the inner parts of
the
2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_(astronomy)
The Great Wall (also called Coma Wall), sometimes specifically
referred to
as the CfA2 Great Wall, is the second largest known super-structure in
the
Universe (the largest being the Sloan Great Wall). It is a filament of
galaxies
approximately 200 million light-years away and has dimensions which
measure over 500 million light-years long, 300 million light-years
wide and
15 million light-years thick. It was discovered in 1989 by Margaret
Geller
and John Huchra based on redshift survey data from the CfA Redshift
Survey.[1]

--- end quoting ---

I wanted some facts, the facts of how far away and the Sloan is 1,000
million light years away while the Great Wall is a mere 200 million
light
years away.

Imagine that, the Sloan is longer in length than the distance from
Earth
to the Sloan.

The Great Wall can not be fully measured since it is hidden by the
Milky
Wall galaxy of view obstruction.

But one item that caught my attention was the picture of the Sloan,
DTFE.

Now what I am going to propose can be an actual **proof** that the
Atom Totality theory is the true theory and the Big Bang is a fake
theory.

We have enough pictures and data of the Sloan Great Wall and of the
Great
Wall itself. What I propose is that we run a Double Slit Experiment
using
perhaps electrons and see if we can imitate that pattern in the
interference
of the electrons in a Double Slit. In other words, if we can produce
the
same sort of picture of dots out of the Double Slit that is the dots
of galaxies
in the Sloan and Great Wall, is evidence that is more than just
coincidence.

Likewise, we can take where the galaxies are more precisely known such
as
in the vicinity of Earth itself and mapp the positions of galaxies and
see if that
same Double Slit yields a "patch of dots" that resembles not only the
Great Walls
but this "precise patch" all within one Double Slit Experiment. In
other words,
one Double Slit Experiment yielding the same density and distribution
of dots
from electron interference as what the Cosmic galactic dots are, is
not just
coincidence but actual proof that the Universe is a Atom Totality.

Also, let me comment on that DTFE, for it appears to me that where the
dots
are dense in the leftward slice, the rightward slice has a void. So I
am wondering
if in the Double Slit of electron interference that corresponding
slices of leftward
and rightwards follows this sort of pattern of dense in one and void
in other?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 5th 09, 06:15 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Well sorry, let me quote another paragraph of Wikipedia on the Great
Wall:

--- quoting ---
The Standard Model cannot account for such large structures, so in the
actual cosmology it is hypothesized that such structures as the Great
Wall form along and follow web-like strings of dark matter. It is
thought that this dark matter dictates the structure of the Universe
on the grandest of scales. Dark matter gravitationally attracts
baryonic matter, and it is this normal matter that astronomers see
forming long, thin walls of super-galactic clusters.
--- end quoting ---

Here is an example of the beauty of pure logic and reasoning as to the
truth or
falsity of one theory over another theory. It is the use of Occam's
Razor. If
I can show in a Double Slit Experiment of electrons intefering to
create a pattern of
dots and those dots match what the galaxies match in a density and
distribution of
dots. If I can duplicate these two, then why would anyone in the world
believe
the above of "dark matter hocus pocus tiddly winks". It is an Occam's
Razor-- the
most simple explanation is the true theory. Dark Matter has to conjure
up an entire
new theory of Strings and what not. The Atom Totality theory simple
points to a
known phenomenon-- atoms in a Double Slit.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium