LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 28th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Again with all the infomercial-science and published hype, although a
least this time around you're sticking with whatever's 2AU or further
away, which is starting to make a little sense.
Regardless of the amount of water ice close to the Sun, going out and
about the frozen giant planets should yield all the water, menthane,
and whatever else you want in liquids and frozen gases. Some of those
giant planet Moons are terrific. Great refueling stops.

tomcat,
I totally agree, that within a few spare decades and from spending
trillions upon trillions of hard earned loot, plus loads of such
efforts taking just about every scrap of spare terrestrial energy on
Earth, as such we should be able to harvest the likes of such distant
ice and other elements, though perhaps not at first on the fly. Within
a few centuries, thus long after all of our fossil fuel elements are
depleted and due to the ongoing trauma of vast global wars we're down
to perhaps 10% of our current global population, whereas by then we
should be able to accomplish all sorts of nifty things on the fly, as
we're out and about scouting the nearest star systems for our
once-upon-a-time Earth like replacement home world.

Too bad that centuries from now we'll still be too snookered and
thereby totally pagan bigoted and summarily dumbfounded as to be
utilizing the greater worth of our extremely nearby LL-1 zone, of our
still not having a freaking clue as to the hard-science of raw ice
coexisting in nearby space, much less having established the LSE-CM/ISS
or that of having taken the energy resources associated upon and within
our own moon, much less of having given any attention whatsoever's
Venus. Therefore of whatever's left of mother Earth will have become
exactly as lord/wizard "tomcat" would have it, as in plundered, raped
and otherwise pillaged to death being the one and only outcome of no
other way possible.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 28th 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

I hope you don't get the idea of calling yourself a "futurist."

Too bad that centuries from now we'll still be too snookered
and thereby totally pagan bigoted and summarily dumbfounded as
to be utilizing the greater worth of our extremely nearby LL-1
zone, of our still not having a freaking clue as to the
hard-science of raw ice coexisting in nearby space, much less
having established the LSE-CM/ISS or that of having taken the
energy resources associated upon and within our own moon, much
less of having given any attention whatsoever's Venus.
Therefore of whatever's left of mother Earth will have become
exactly as lord/wizard "tomcat" would have it, as in
plundered, raped and otherwise pillaged to death being the one
and only outcome of no other way possible.

"Mother Earth" doesn't give a **** whether there are humans, or
even any sentient forms. The universe will take its course with
or without its parasites, and the fate of this planet and all
others is the same either way.

By the way, owing to the fact that there's precisely zero
evidence of life on Venus, it's dumb as hell to believe there is.
Maybe there are some things like those worms that live around
undersea vents, but you have no reason other than some sort of
dementia to assert that there's even that kind of life there. (I
hope that doesn't make you start having nightmares about big ol'
worms coming to take you away.)

-
Brad Guth

Old March 28th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

I hope you don't get the idea of calling yourself a "futurist."
John Griffin,
Not at all, especially since our futures or that of our demise is going
to become that of tomorrow. Therefore today is already the past,
whereas the future is never quite here to behold.

"Mother Earth" doesn't give a **** whether there are humans, or
even any sentient forms. The universe will take its course with
or without its parasites, and the fate of this planet and all
others is the same either way.

The one species that mother Earth could have managed just perfectly
fine and dandy without is that of humanity. Therefore, I'll have to
agree that "the universe will take its course with or without its
parasites". BTW; what flavor of parasite is your DNA a part of?

By the way, owing to the fact that there's precisely zero
evidence of life on Venus, it's dumb as hell to believe there is.
Maybe there are some things like those worms that live around
undersea vents, but you have no reason other than some sort of
dementia to assert that there's even that kind of life there. (I
hope that doesn't make you start having nightmares about big ol'
worms coming to take you away.)

Then perhaps it's yourself that obviously missed out of science-101 as
well as biology-101, and obviously physics-101 is what became your
toilet paper. Imagine that, another intellectual bigot that's so
snookered and thus summarily dumbfounded that he/she can't or wouldn't
dare to think outside the box.

Other than your having to continually exclude evidence that's just out
of spite. Would you care to select upon something specific, that's
supposedly so gosh darn insurmountable to other intelligent life
managing itself upon Venus?

I'm wide open for all yaysay suggestions and even willing to take on
the naysay flak as long as it's supported by something other than the
usual infomercial-science that obviously so impresses the dumbfounded.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 29th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

I hope you don't get the idea of calling yourself a
"futurist."

John Griffin,
Not at all, especially since our futures or that of our demise
is going to become that of tomorrow. Therefore today is
already the past, whereas the future is never quite here to
behold.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to write some
meaningless gobble. A chuckle now and then is good.

"Mother Earth" doesn't give a **** whether there are humans,
or even any sentient forms. The universe will take its course
with or without its parasites, and the fate of this planet and
all others is the same either way.

The one species that mother Earth could have managed just
perfectly fine and dandy without is that of humanity.

Not "the one." One.

Therefore, I'll have to agree that "the universe will take its
course with or without its parasites". BTW; what flavor of
parasite is your DNA a part of?

You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another human
when you see one.

By the way, owing to the fact that there's precisely zero
evidence of life on Venus, it's dumb as hell to believe there
is. Maybe there are some things like those worms that live
around undersea vents, but you have no reason other than some
sort of dementia to assert that there's even that kind of life
there. (I hope that doesn't make you start having nightmares
about big ol' worms coming to take you away.)

Then perhaps it's yourself that obviously missed out of
science-101 as well as biology-101, and obviously physics-101
is what became your toilet paper. Imagine that, another
intellectual bigot that's so snookered and thus summarily
dumbfounded that he/she can't or wouldn't dare to think
outside the box.

snicker You left something out. You were going to try to
dispute what I said, weren't you?

Other than your having to continually exclude evidence that's
just out of spite. Would you care to select upon something
specific, that's supposedly so gosh darn insurmountable to
other intelligent life managing itself upon Venus?

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument to
support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero. Maybe you
can understand this the second time I've mentioned it...?

I'm wide open for all yaysay suggestions and even willing to
take on the naysay flak as long as it's supported by something
other than the usual infomercial-science that obviously so
impresses the dumbfounded. -

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why? There's
as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as for life itself.

Brad Guth

Old March 29th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push' buttons, and
in turn clearly you have no honest or otherwise moral intentions of
ever sharing or much less contributing a damn thing. So why are you
and of your pagan ****ology even here?

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest cloned
buttology words that I'm right:
You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another human
when you see one.

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument to
support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero. Maybe you
can understand this the second time I've mentioned it...?

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why? There's
as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as for life itself.

And yet you may continue as to your dumfounded wonderment as to why
you're such a proven incest cloned bigot of a brown-nosed minion to the
Third Reich.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 30th 06, 02:49 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or otherwise
moral intentions of ever sharing or much less contributing a
damn thing. So why are you and of your pagan ****ology even
here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through his
tears.

You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another
human when you see one.

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument to
support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero. Maybe
you can understand this the second time I've mentioned it...?

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why?
There's as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as for
life itself.

And yet you may continue as to your dumfounded wonderment as
to why you're such a

proven incest cloned bigot of a
brown-nosed minion to the Third Reich.

ROTMFFLMMFAO! Damn, boy, I'm afraid I slapped a ****in' tantrum
right out of you. Thanks for three of the most idiotic,
laughable comments I've seen in weeks, dumb****! Try to
understand that your childish little tantrums come across as just
another spasm from the fantasy world you live in.

HAR DE HAR HAR HAR!

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia

Old March 30th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Aliens exist. See the Martians.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

tomcat

Old March 30th 06, 10:11 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 27 Mar 2006 09:47:48 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

So Brad, just how much K-Y do you go through in a month?
I mean, with the combination of your feverish flogging of your emaciated
member in your hand, and that "Punisher" you bought from sextoysonline up
your sphincter, it's got to be a lot.

And any of that Usenet crapolla and/or ****ology has what if anything
to do with the topic at hand: LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Really? How do you know? Did they call you on your "magic"
sell-phone, no-science-boi? Or is this just more of your delusions
masquewrading as another unsupported "theory"?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old March 30th 06, 10:47 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Troll-o-rama wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
GOT PROOF, other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.

Got proof that you have an IQ above 50, don't still live at home with
mom, and don't 'work' for McDonalds?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have gotten a real life
decades ago.

Brad Guth is right and you're wrong.

Old March 30th 06, 10:52 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or otherwise
moral intentions of ever sharing or much less contributing a
damn thing. So why are you and of your pagan ****ology even
here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

He's winning this exchange with you and is factually in touch, whilst
you are a obedient drone to the orchestrated society controlled by a
few people.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through his
tears.

Why are you picking at his word usage and not staying on the topic?

[...]

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies about
everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is lying, and he
has seen through it?

You call that fantasy & dementia? I think you self-projected yourself,
nitwit.

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia