LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 25th 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Trust me, ...

BWAAAAAAAAchokeHAHAH@#$%HAHAHAHAHA!

[ too ignorant and hysterical to quote ]

You're a laugh riot, Guph.

Old March 25th 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
I don't think that George W. Bush has anything to do with this Middle
East Terror.

Trust me, you think wrong.

The countries in that part of the world are taking on the
'World Leader' country, The U.S., that is.

No, it's actually China or soon to become China. We've turned
ourselves with the warm and fuzzy help of folks like yourself into a
global and scientific worth of damn near nothing.

China might very well become number one. This is why America has to
compete in Space and Engineering for real. Not fool around confident
in some innate superiority.

Americans have always been daring and bold. This is the real secret of
our success. Today, our corporations are bogged down with reams of
paperwork produced at enormous cost. No one reads it because it wasn't
meant to be read. It simply fulfills job requirements.

You can't build a spaceplane with that. It takes commonsense and bold
ideas, not to mention the 'guts' to build it.

There's little if any room for your SEC/Bush, WorldCom/Bush,
Microsoft/Bush, Laden/Bush, ENRON/Bush or Halburton/Cheney/Bush style
of takings and subsequently profit gouging at the demise of whomever
gets in their way, especially since our moon and especially of LL-1 is
in plain sight most all the time, therefore your "BIG Business" of
certified LLPOF buttology is somewhat screwed. It's actially the LL-1
or Moon L-1 location that's by far worth all the serioyusly big bucks
and global domination potential, and I'm by far not the first nor am I
the one any only village idiot that knows perfectly damn good and well
that this is 100+% correct. The problem that remains is that your so
pagan naysay blined and intellectually dumbfounded that all you think
about is impressing the upper most 0.1% of humanity that doesn't
include a single Muslim or of any other faith that rocks thy boat,
whereas many of your upper 0.1% having never earned an honest thin dime
in their lives.

Nothing dirtier than money. I've heard rumors that some Arabs are a
llittle like that too. You know, the Camel Traders. Would you trust a
Shiek's big warm grin? Now, don't get me wrong. I actually have some
respect for men like that, but my point is that there isn't a whole lot
of difference between the two cultures.

It's multi-faced folks exactly like William Mook and yourself that
claim to always know so gosh darn much, while supposedly not being
brown-nosed minions to your pagan mainstream status quo, and as such
you folks don't actually offer the rest of us so much as a gram of
remorse that'll benefit the lower 99.9% of humanity, nor have you given
an honest squat worth of considerations in favor of our environment.
You're the ones in continual denials via dog-wags and the media likes
of those spendy NOVA infomercials that are essentially refusing to
promote establishing the available and affordably doable solutions,
such as those 25 kw/m2 footprints of 100% green/renewable energy
that'll put a 90% stoppage to the ongoing fossil fuel wastage, and
thereby saving that valuable though nasty stuff for better things, as
well as for saving more than 95% of the lives that are directly and
those of us indirectly taken prematurely by the ongoing energy fiasco
and of having to utilize that nasty stuff that sucks the life out of
our environment and too often literally blows, that which you and your
kind see absolutely nothing whatsoever improper about the past, present
or future. Would you care to review a few side by sids listings of
your side verses my side of this argument?

I still don't agree that mankind is causing Global Warming. Our
monkeying around is causing noxous pollution, but Global Warming is
caused by Earth activity -- The Pacific Rim -- and Sun eruptions so
huge they are X-rated.

How do I know this? Because warming a planet the size of Earth by even
so much as a degree or two takes incredibly huge amounts of energy that
can only be explained by the natural causes mentioned above. Mankind
represents about as much as a single volcano and that isn't enough to
do much of anything.

You do the math and prove it to yourself. I will turn out right. One
X-rated Solar Flare is equal to about a trillion hydrogen bombs going
off every second. If mankind was to artifically create the volcanoes,
earthquakes, and Pacific Ocean temperature changes, we would have to
build about 50,000 terrawatt nuclear reactors and pour every bit of the
energy into the Pacific Rim area. . . . Enough said.

Not just Venus, but it should be interplanetary with Pluto, et. al.,
within range. With a couple of ion engines Mars should not take more
than 3 weeks to get there.

But you're the one that's opposed to promoting the Ra--LRn breeder
reactors that'll provide the best sorts of Rn--ion thrust per joule.
Besides, your Mars has had a dead core for millions of years, is
otherwise primarily sub-frozen, easily pulverized and clearly getting
itself summarily TBI to death, and yet you want the rest of us to pay
out another trillion for sending you there, just so that your butt is
nowhere near the WW-III of collateral damage that's transpiring back
here on Earth, and perhaps by the time you get back there will not be
enough of anything left to fight over.

I am not against your LRn reactors, I just don't understand them. Hey,
I know ships and planes pretty good, but a nuclear physcist I am not.
You are claiming to have an ion engine using exotic fuel that can out
produce all other ion engines. It works with some kind of Radium
breakdown into Radon. You need feedback from the Nuclear Energy
Commission on that one, not little ole 'tomcat'.

Why irritate the Venusians and Martians? Let's stay away from those
two planets for a while until proper dipolomatic relations can be
established.

Quite frankly I don't give a damn because, I can't think of anything
that's sufficiently low enough as to properly reply to that pathetic
two-faced statement of your's, just like I can't hardly keep a straight
butt-crack while having to deal with your crapolla of
infomercial-science and conditional laws of physics, that which fools
and/or born-again liars like yourself are using as another perpetrated
cold-war extension of sustaining the ongoing ruse, such as to our
having supposedly walked upon the moon that's just as phony as baloney.
BTW; Life that's of any intelligence and/or of sufficient stature upon
Mars sucks because, at best there's been next to zilch worth of
available energy, leaving it up to the most rad-hard and most likely
robust antifreeze/glycol based DNA and thus most likely humanly lethal
microbes, as having been derived from the remains of whatever once upon
a time called the older than Earth planet of Mars their home.

Tell that to the Martians.

For one thing, and according to what's perfectly fine and dandy by way
of your clearly pagan immoral high standards and accountability, that
which are usually found sequestered within those spendy space-toilets,
whereas we can always accuse Venusians of being too Islamic/Muslim
like, and as having WMD, and then just barge ourselves in via the
massive composite Tomcat-Spaceplane, as for stuffing it and anything
else you can think of right into their dumbfounded heathen faces. On
the other hand, I'm not the least bit worried about Mars, because
that's already a lost cause.

They'll need my massive composite Tomcat-Spaceplane if they butt in on
the Venusians! They'll need all the weapon systems that a combat
version of it would have to even stand a chance in that gunfight. The
F-22 Raptor is one heck of a plane but it can't compete against Aliens
that weren't afraid of Outer Space -- like some countries are.

tomcat

Old March 26th 06, 11:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Global warming; I've done the math, as have many others far smarter
than myself, and you're simply dead wrong.

Though for yourself being such a pagan born-again naysayer that's in
continual denial of whatever rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP, as for such
there's nothing that'll fix it except a premature death via arrogance,
greed and ignorance without a stitch of remorse, that which you and of
those you've admired seem to have a bit more than your fair share of.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 26th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Global warming; I've done the math, as have many others far smarter
than myself, and you're simply dead wrong.

Though for yourself being such a pagan born-again naysayer that's in
continual denial of whatever rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP, as for such
there's nothing that'll fix it except a premature death via arrogance,
greed and ignorance without a stitch of remorse, that which you and of
those you've admired seem to have a bit more than your fair share of.
-
Brad Guth

How much energy does it take to raise the temperature of the Pacific
Ocean by several degrees?

How much energy is contained in an X-rated Solar Flare?

Two questions that can lead to only one conclusion.

tomcat

Old March 26th 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat; How much energy does it take to raise the temperature of
the Pacific Ocean by several degrees?

That's a perfectly good question that few if anyone has nailed down.

The more important measure of energy that's easily replicated and thus
representing hard-science is the melting of ice that's reasonably well
understood, whereas complex ocean currents and of the thermal
balance/imbalance is somewhat complicated of having geothermal
internals, human and mostly impacted via external solar influx issues.

By way of altering the albedo of Earth, such as dropping ourselves from
35% down to a 30% albedo by day and of being more clouded by night is
what's going to summarily cook our goose, and then some. Adding in the
solar aging thermal increase is only going to add insult to injury,
then of our ravaging demise of fossil fuels is perhaps next inline.

As to the vast amounts of water, ice and snow upon Earth, whereas even
though it's worth such tremendous teratonnes, it's hardly of any
significant mass as to the total package of what's Earth at 6e24 kg.
Even the 50 teratonnes of whater that's sustained within our atmosphere
isn't all that significant, other than for being such a terrific
radiation moderator plus solar energy collector and otherwise of such a
therally conductive element that's essential to life as we know of in
far more important ways than of merely providing us with such a bath of
O2.

Clearly poor tomcat is still having to go Usenet postal, as for your
infomercial-science and those socially/politically correct conditional
laws of physics arnt helping all that much, now are they?

Water and/or of water-ice and especially of salty water-ice are of the
single most important elements for life as we know it, as well as for
accommodating most other essential forms of element/chemical reactions,
as such there most certainly should be lots of that stuff around but,
it's far from being in the majority, and hardly if any remains as
coexisting upon our nearly naked lunar surface that's so gosh darn
dark, nasty and reactive to boot.

If water and thus water-ice is so gosh darn important, as I've totally
agreed that it is, then where's the hard-science of raw ice coexisting
in nearby space, unless having been surrounded by a good amount of
atmosphere?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 27th 06, 05:45 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ps.com...
Global warming; I've done the math, as have many others far smarter
than myself, and you're simply dead wrong.

Though for yourself being such a pagan born-again naysayer that's in
continual denial of whatever rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP, as for such
there's nothing that'll fix it except a premature death via arrogance,
greed and ignorance without a stitch of remorse, that which you and of
those you've admired seem to have a bit more than your fair share of.
-
Brad Guth

So Brad, just how much K-Y do you go through in a month?
I mean, with the combination of your feverish flogging of your emaciated
member in your hand, and that "Punisher" you bought from sextoysonline up
your sphincter, it's got to be a lot.

Old March 27th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Brad, how do you explain those beautiful ice rings of Saturn?

tomcat

Old March 27th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad, how do you explain those beautiful ice rings of Saturn?
I can't be certain but, silly me, I'm thinking Saturn is just a wee bit
further out there, as in somewhat greater than the 2AU factor which
I've previously stipulated as being somewhat testy if not impossible
for raw ice to coexist without quickly losing mass or otherwise having
a good protective shell of some kind.

So, what's your pathetic and arrogant buttology point this time around?

What is your naysay mindset problem with the process of rational and/or
of just good old deductive thinking?

Obviously you have no intent of ever accomplishing anything honestly
with regard to our moon or of what has been discovered as to other life
coexisting on Venus. Are you actually that dumb and dumber, or what?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 27th 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

So Brad, just how much K-Y do you go through in a month?
I mean, with the combination of your feverish flogging of your emaciated
member in your hand, and that "Punisher" you bought from sextoysonline up
your sphincter, it's got to be a lot.

And any of that Usenet crapolla and/or ****ology has what if anything
to do with the topic at hand: LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!
-
Brad Guth

Old March 27th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Brad, how do you explain those beautiful ice rings of Saturn?

I can't be certain but, silly me, I'm thinking Saturn is just a wee bit
further out there, as in somewhat greater than the 2AU factor which
I've previously stipulated as being somewhat testy if not impossible
for raw ice to coexist without quickly losing mass or otherwise having
a good protective shell of some kind.

Regardless of the amount of water ice close to the Sun, going out and
about the frozen giant planets should yield all the water, menthane,
and whatever else you want in liquids and frozen gases. Some of those
giant planet Moons are terrific. Great refueling stops.

tomcat