twin paradox experiment done in lab

Old July 8th 11, 07:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
hanson

Default twin paradox experiment done in lab

Spine less Brian Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at
netscape.net is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of
AGW Relativity, who asked:
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach, that
morphed into "Spudnick", son of "Mr. Potato head",
rasterspace", "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil in
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so:
||| Brian asks: " do I have to kiss the Dingleberries?"
||| Brian says: Too bad, I can't just go "backwards"
||| Brian says: in time, and kill the mofo Einstein in the
||| Brian says: patent office.

hanson wrote:
Then DO what you preach, Brian.
Have some backbone & STOP responding to my posts.
I told you that for the *** 12th time*** now.
"have a nice ___," too, Brian, you "God-am ____, fool"
ahahahaha.. ahahahanson

Old July 9th 11, 09:31 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Rob Greason

if you are going to misrepresent a dead guy,
you should at least post a handwritten caricature.

all of you Einsteinmaniacs are essentially floundred
in those two "problems" that I mention,
which are merely a couple of literary conventions
in the "field" of physics education.
Old July 10th 11, 09:44 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
hanson

Mental patient "Rob Greason"
is the spineless Brian Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at
netscape.net and is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of
AGW Relativity, who asked:
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach, that
morphed into "Spudnick", son of "Mr. Potato head",
"rasterspace", "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil in
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
showing now as "Rob Greason"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so:
||| Brian asks: " do I have to kiss the Dingleberries?"
||| Brian says: Too bad, I can't just go "backwards"
||| Brian says: in time, and kill the mofo Einstein in the
||| Brian says: patent office.

and now buzzwording as ever, but never capable of
producing a simple equation or a numerical solution
Brian "Rubs Grease on" and declares himself as a
being a " caricature".

AHAHAHA... ahahahaha.. ahahahanson

Old July 11th 11, 02:02 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

you don't dispute any thing; nice.
Old July 20th 11, 05:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

On Jul 19, 3:23 pm, PD wrote:

The transformation equations tell you, in the case of a common origin at
a particular location and a particular time between two coordinate
systems, what the relationship is between the *current* time and space
coordinates (according to a local and stationary clock and ruler system)
in one reference frame and the *current* time and space coordinates
(according to a local and stationary clock and ruler system) in another
reference system, for any selected event. You can repeat that process
for another selected event.

This is a myth and absolutely not true. The Lorentz, the Voigt, and
the Galilean transforms all describe the relationship between how one
observer observes the observed and how another observer observes the
same observed. These observations do not have to be done at the
global level (sharing the same common origin). They only apply to
local level, (dx’ = dx – v dt) instead of (x’ = x – v t). srgu

The transformation equations do NOT "project" out in space or time to
something not local.

Once again, these transforms involve three parties --- two observers
observing the same observed. These transforms all describe how the
observations of these two observers are related in observing the same
observed.
Old July 20th 11, 06:23 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

it isn't a difficult problem in terms of perspective;
if you, et us say a fourth observer, get far-enough
away from the other three observers/observees,
then you can see the relative merits ... well,
especially if they are "going" in a plane
that is normal to your line of sight,
otherwise use dopplergangers.

Old July 20th 11, 08:21 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

PD wrote:
On 7/20/2011 11:27 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

The transformation equations tell you, in the case of a common origin at
a particular location and a particular time between two coordinate
systems, what the relationship is between the *current* time and space
coordinates (according to a local and stationary clock and ruler system)
in one reference frame and the *current* time and space coordinates
(according to a local and stationary clock and ruler system) in another
reference system, for any selected event. You can repeat that process
for another selected event.

This is a myth and absolutely not true.

I didn't say the Lorentz transform was the only transform that does
this. I said that the Lorentz transform does the things described, which
it does.

One CAN do a Lorentz transformation where there is an offset between
origins at some given time, but this simply introduces constants, and so
adds nothing.

Otherwise, what you say below is fine.

The Lorentz, the Voigt, and
the Galilean transforms all describe the relationship between how one
observer observes the observed and how another observer observes the
same observed. These observations do not have to be done at the
global level (sharing the same common origin). They only apply to
local level, (dx’ = dx – v dt) instead of (x’ = x – v t).srgu

Once again, these transforms involve three parties --- two observers
observing the same observed. These transforms all describe how the
observations of these two observers are related in observing the same
observed.

You still have not said anything that makes sense. Which version of
the Lorentz transform below has a better chance of representing
reality?

**** Global Version where it is a pure coordinate transform of linear
rectangular coordinate system

** t’ = (t – v x / c^2) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** x’ = (x – v t) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** y’ = y
** z’ = z

Or

**** Geometry Transform where it transforms a point in spacetime to
another (there is no such offset in this version)

** dt’ = (dt – v dx / c^2) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** dx’ = (dx – v dt) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** dy’ = dy
** dz’ = dz
Old July 21st 11, 01:51 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

not sure what you mean; I believe that it was Dirac,
who showed the relativistic properties of matter "at rest,
even."

Old July 21st 11, 04:40 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

On Jul 20, 2:45 pm, PD wrote:
On 7/20/2011 2:21 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

You still have not said anything that makes sense. Which version of
the Lorentz transform below has a better chance of representing
reality?

**** Global Version where it is a pure coordinate transform of linear
rectangular coordinate system

** t’ = (t – v x / c^2) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** x’ = (x – v t) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** y’ = y
** z’ = z

Note there is no constant offset in the above.

Or

**** Geometry Transform where it transforms a point in spacetime to
another (there is no such offset in this version)

** dt’ = (dt – v dx / c^2) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** dx’ = (dx – v dt) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** dy’ = dy
** dz’ = dz

Do you not know these two transforms presented above represent very
different meanings?
Old July 21st 11, 07:55 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

the "transform" to motion alone the x-axis is supposed
to be done "without loss of generality," although
it represents a significant loss to orienteering, if
you *never* do it "in general position" ...
Kama Sutra #777 (the missionary position).

** *t’ = (t – v x / c^2) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)
** *x’ = (x – v t) / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)