About Weak Interaction and Gravitational Interaction in old drawings

Old July 25th 11, 07:49 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics,sci.astro
mathematician

Default About Weak Interaction and Gravitational Interaction in old drawings

I have thought recently about possibilities that (1) the Gravitational
Interaction is described in old drawings
with different pregeometric colors (almost instantaneous color
signals) and that (2) origin the Weak Interaction is
due oscillation size of neutrino's signal periphery (neutrinos were
drawn like color black holes).

Best Regards,

Hannu Poropudas
Vesaisentie 9E
90900 Kiiminki
Finland
hanporop
@
luukku.com
Old July 25th 11, 08:57 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_45_]

"mathematician" wrote in message
|I have thought recently about possibilities that (1) the Gravitational
| Interaction is described in old drawings
| with different pregeometric colors (almost instantaneous color
| signals) and that (2) origin the Weak Interaction is
| due oscillation size of neutrino's signal periphery (neutrinos were
| drawn like color black holes).
|
| Best Regards,
|
| Hannu Poropudas
| Vesaisentie 9E
| 90900 Kiiminki
| Finland
| hanporop
| @
| luukku.com

Which drug were you on at the time?

Old July 26th 11, 03:44 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics,sci.astro
Michael Moroney

"Androcles" writes:

| Best Regards,
|
| Hannu Poropudas

Which drug were you on at the time?

Now there's a blast from the past. Hannu used to post physics "theories"
based on the drawings of a toddler child, his daughter, I believe.

The kid must be a teenager by now.