The Laws of Nature

Old January 2nd 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The Laws of Nature

Einstein asked this Could God have made the universe in a different
way? I would not ever need to even think of such a question You know my
thoughts on "multi-universes. Its the laws of physics can't be
different. The same logic and "internal forces have one consistency that
dictates their form.Reality is I think Einstein thinks like I do on
this.His own theories tell me this is true. His special theory depends
on the fact that the speed of light,measured by any observer,is always
the same.Going with his GR(theory on gravity It has the effects of
acceleration the same as gravity. I see the same for universes using SR
and GR I go with inevitability on how universes are created right
down to their last electron. Bert