Iridium 80 Flares Across Moon

Old November 18th 04, 02:19 AM
Skywise

Default Iridium 80 Flares Across Moon

From my location in North Orange County, CA, I observed
Iridium 80 flare as it approached the moon. I have an
image in the Astronomy section on my website, URL below.

Although it can't be seen in the image, 1x observation
showed the flare continued right across the Moon.

Brian
--
http://www.skywise711.com - Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his
enemy from oppression." -- Thomas Paine

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old November 19th 04, 10:13 PM
Larry Brash

Skywise wrote:

From my location in North Orange County, CA, I observed
Iridium 80 flare as it approached the moon. I have an
image in the Astronomy section on my website, URL below.

Easier if you put the exact URL

Although it can't be seen in the image, 1x observation
showed the flare continued right across the Moon.

I have a similar shot close to a full moon he
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lbras.../iridium35.jpg

--
Larry Brash

Old November 21st 04, 03:35 AM
Merv

"Larry Brash" wrote in message
Skywise wrote:

From my location in North Orange County, CA, I observed
Iridium 80 flare as it approached the moon. I have an
image in the Astronomy section on my website, URL below.

Easier if you put the exact URL

I found it easily enough. Just clicked on "Astronomy"

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM