Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #33 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Old October 7th 11, 08:46 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #33 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Now I am sort of debating whether I should have the chapter that
exposes the Doppler redshifting of light as nonexistent before I do
the chapter on the fiberglass experiment. I do not know which is the
better. Whether I out right prove that light waves can have no
Doppler shift, or whether I have the chapter that shows what the
Cosmic redshift really is--
curvature of Space.

Anyway, the Doppler redshift of light in modern day physics is perhaps
the biggest and most
glaring mistake in modern day physics because most of the science of
Astronomy and
Cosmology is anchored in a false belief of the Doppler shift of light.
You take away the Doppler shift of light in Astronomy and you almost
have 1/2 of the science gutted, or should I say decapitated. You know,
I wrote the Correcting Math book simultaneous to this Atom Totality
book and the major correction in mathematics is a precision definition
of finite versus
infinite, but if I were to write a similar book called Correcting
Physics, one of the major corrections would have to be the Doppler
shift of light, and comparing the two sciences, one has a sense that
how could the physics community have been so feeble in mind as to
never raise the issue-- "Let us check out via experiments, whether
light can even be
Doppler shifted"?

The experiment that already exists is the slowing down of light which
I will detail in the next chapter, that the slowing down of light, by
Logic, if Doppler shift exists for light, then the slowed down light
should be redshifted in proportion to its slowed down state. However,
all the experiments in slowed down light is the same white light in as
the white light out, figuratively speaking.

In the military there is a common expression when on watch-duty, to
"not drop the ball",
meaning that you are alert and active in watching. So how could the
physics community
from year 1899 to 2010, how could that physics community have assigned
the Doppler
shift to light waves, yet never really experimentally tested it?
Mindboggling how the
physics community could have been asleep for over a century on a
fundamental question
that makes up so much of astronomy and cosmology. But before I get to
that Experimentum Crucis that light waves have no Doppler shifting,
let me continue with the
fiberglass experiment that shows us what redshift of galaxies truly
is.

Subject: does the blueshift support the Atom Totality more than the
Big
Bang?

Blueshift is not an easy topic to find out information.

Anyway, let me summarize the types of redshift commonly bantered
about. There
are three such types:
(a) Doppler redshift -- relative motion or speeding away of two
objects, causing
an elongation of the wavelength
(b) Cosmological redshift-- due to expansion of Space itself from a
Big Bang
(c) Gravitational redshift-- pull of a gravitational field.

We can leave out gravitational redshift because we are concerned about
the galaxies
redshift.

The Atom Totality would argue that the
Cosmological redshift is not due to a explosion, because Space is
not
moving or expanding but rather standing still, a huge gigantic
Plutonium Atom, and the Cosmic redshift is due to light traveling
through a highly curved Space of that big atom.

And the Atom Totality theory would say on the issue of Cosmic
redshift,
that we can exclude Doppler redshift since the speeds of galaxies
are so
small of speeds that they have little to no contribution.

And as the experiment of a fiberglass window with oncoming headlights
of autos shows that the redshift is all about refraction by Space.

Redshift as the curvature of Space is what the Atom Totality
prescribes, and it
is a relationship dependent on distance, similar to the Hubble law,
only the cause
is not an expansion but a geometry effect.

So, the question is, can the blueshift tell whether the Big Bang is
true or false?
And can the blueshift tell if the Atom Totality is true or false?

I think it can.

There should be a lot more blueshifts occurring if the Big Bang is
true. In fact,
blueshifts are rare.

This indicates that the curvature of space causing redshifts goes
into
action at a
relatively small distance away from Earth. Beyond the Andromeda
galaxy
there
is hardly any blueshift seen. What blueshift occurrs is rotational
speeds and this
is a very tiny blueshift due to bright hot blue stars predominant in
that arm
of the spiral.

I think the data supports the Atom Totality. Because if blueshifts
disappear at relatively
small distance from Earth, indicates that the geometry of Space is
the
cause, not
the motion or expansion of Space.

The Big Bang would predict a large number of cases of blueshift for
distant galaxies.
The Atom Totality would predict rare cases of blueshift for distant
galaxies. As far as
I can see in the reports, there are no blueshifts, unless you want
call the rotational
motion as blueshifts.

In a debate of the Big Bang versus Atom Totality over redshift and
blueshift, I want to
draw attention on a weakness of the Big Bang theory that is
exploitative. The Big Bang
says there are no edges to the Cosmos and there is no center of the
Cosmos. So they
are saying that the Big Bang is 2D Elliptic geometry as a sphere
surface to account for
an explosion and that this explosion gives a redshift since all
galaxies are moving away
from one another. But they are in trouble with that notion because
we
know that Space is 3 dimensional.

The Atom Totality understands that space is 3 dimensional and tries
show a 3rd
dimension to the surface of a sphere. It is this 3rd dimension that
light from distant
galaxies has to travel through and is thus refracted and redshifted.
This 3rd dimension
is sort of like a * lens* and as white light travels through that
lens, it is redshifted.

So where the Big Bang explains redshift as a 2D explosion for a
sphere
surface, the
Atom Totality explains the redshift as the 3rd Dimension of the
sphere
surface with a
lens as the third that causes the redshift.

Through the years someone should have composed a compendium of all
the
blueshifts,
for I believe such a focused study on just blueshifts alone can
decide
whether the
Big Bang theory is a fake or has a fighting chance.

Since blueshifts are rare and only local. Discounting all the
blueshifts due to rotations.
We can agree that the blueshift of galaxies does not favor the
Big Bang.

Let me summarize the blueshift for the Atom Totality, in that it
occurs for nearby galaxies which has a predominate number of
hot blue stars in the observers line of sight, and it is not a Doppler
shift but a result of minor-refraction.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/