Chapt6 Experimentum-Cruets deciding-experiments for Atom Totalityversus Big Bang #21 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old October 2nd 11, 08:17 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt6 Experimentum-Cruets deciding-experiments for Atom Totalityversus Big Bang #21 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Alright, it pays to organize, and something I have abided with the
idea for many years now
that "order and organization is the key to happiness", whether it is
happiness in life, in knowledge, in education, in finances, in
marriage, in social arenas, the key to happiness is
order and organization.

In this 5th edition, I have set myself to the priority task of
organizing this book so that it
is fluent in reading. Mind you, it does not have to be polished fluent
reading, but at least
the outline of order and organization.

And in this edition, the ordering has yielded a valuable insight that
I was not aware of in
prior editions. The awareness that the Atom Totality theory has
already, not just one
deciding-experimental-proof, but has two such monumental Experimentum-
Cruets, and that
the Big Bang is dead not only by one Experimentum-Cruets but by two of
them.

The two deciding-experiments that disposes the Big Bang are (1)
Microwave Cosmic
Background Radiation is Blackbody radiation and (2) Bell Inequality
with Aspect Experiment proves Quantum Mechanics is on the large
scale-- the universe is a big
atom.

As I said before, the deciding experiment that vanquished the Steady
State theory of
Cosmology and instated the Big Bang was the redshift of galaxies. But
no-one in physics
has given a proper proof that light, unlike sound, can even be Doppler
shifted since light
due to Special Relativity is a constant speed. And secondly, the
redshift of galaxies is a
phenomenon that has never really been adequately understood in physics
during the
entire 20th century, for even now we have reports of quasars of huge
redshift that are
not far away but relatively nearby and close to the Milky Way. In this
book we see an
experiment that says basically a car coming towards us is redshifted
even more than
if it were moving away. So that in the 20th century, astronomers
noticed a redshift, but
never took the time or effort to actually understand what redshift
means and what redshift
is.

So as I write this book in October 2011, the Big Bang is dead and on
the garbage pile for it
has no supporting evidence. It does not have the blackbody CMBR for
that means only one thing-- the universe is the inside of a big atom.
And the Bell Inequality with Aspect Experiment tells us that Quantum
Mechanics is not just small scale phenomenon, but spans the largest
distances of the Universe.

Now in this book I devote a lot of time to this corrugated greenhouse
fiberglass panel that
shows us redshift is not a doppler phenomenon and that the redshift is
curvature of space.
I doubt the redshift will ever be a deciding experiment in favor of
the Atom Totality, for it is
too messy in the getting straight on whether blueshift or redshift for
various galaxies to be
a deciding-experiment. However, in this book I also devote a lot of
time to Dirac's new
radioactivities, and the day in which physicists announce they
discovered evidence of
Dirac's new radioactivities, would be another full fledged Deciding
Experiment in favor of
Atom Totality. On that day, we would have three, huge and gigantic
Experimentum-Cruets
of the Atom Totality theory. I myself was content with only one
Crucial-Experiment, the
blackbody, but to most people in science, for they lack the logic,
they probably need three
Cruet experiments before they give up on their silly beliefs.

Now so far the order of the chapters is this:

I. The theory and history
(1) what is this theory?
(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory
(3) history of the theory
(4)*precursor hints of the theory

(5) comparing the rise of the Atom Totality theory to the rise of
Continental Drift theory
(6) What "Deciding-Experiment" means in science

II. Observational and experimental support

(7) Deciding-Experiment was uniform Blackbody 2.71 K Cosmic Microwave
Background Radiation
(8) Experiment that shows us what the redshift truly is-- curvature of
the lobes of an Atom Totality
(9) Redshift Experiment caused by refraction and scattering, not a
Doppler effect.
(10) Dark Night sky problem, Olber's Paradox fully answered
(11) missing mass with its solid-body-rotation conundrum solved
(12) Solid Body Rotation: Maxwell Equations applied to the galaxies
(13) Experiment: Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's additive and
multiplicative creation
(14) Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space (and tells us what gravity is)

(15) Experiment using parabolic mirror that indicates quasars are
normal galaxies
(16) Tifft quantized galaxy speeds
(17) Telescope experiments as distance tool
(18) telescopic-eclipse- technique, and upper limit of telescope in
distance is about 400 million light years
(19) Experiment that Space is electromagnetic, not gravitational with
the upper limit of distance as 400 million light years

(20) density and distribution of all the galaxies
(21) axes of rotation of galaxies
(22) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years new Cosmos yet
**old*galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old;
(23) layered ages of the Solar System where Sun is likely to be twice
as old as Jupiter.
(24) the cosmic abundance and distribution of chemical elements
(25) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as
*Cubic, or as relativistic Dodecahedron
(26) color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white
(27) Cosmic spin
(28) Universe itself is the one and only magnetic monopole
(29) MECO theory to explain high energy sources and dispel black-hole
theory as science-fiction
(30) Earth evidence such as age; zirconium crystal dating
(31) Titius-Bode Rule as diffraction pattern
(32) Solar System evidence such as CellWell 1 and CellWell2
(33) planet cores evidence
(34) plane of ecliptic evidence
(35) Galaxy evidence: Milky Way evidence
(36) Stars evidence
(37) Exoplanets and exosolarsystems

III. Mathematical and logic beauty support

(38) "pi" and "e" and "i" explained
(39) proton to electron mass ratio and inverse fine structure constant
explained
(40) speed of light explained and derived purely from math
(41) finite vs. infinite border and infinity explained
(42) Bell Inequality explained; Atom Totalities 2nd experimentum-
cruets
(43) Bell Inequality implies Superdeterminism which fits only in an
Atom Totality theory
(44) Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution and makes it an
algorithm
(45) Superdeterminism implies that the Brain/Mind is a radio receiver
(46) Purpose and meaning of life
(47) Using physics principles, predicting
whether we are alone or there are aliens
(48) Atomic theory Syllogism
(49) Physics is the one and only science and all other subjects are
derivates of physics
(50) Atoms are the only thing existing, and all else is what atoms do

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old October 2nd 11, 10:00 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt6 Experimentum-Cruets that light has no Doppler shiftingallowed? #22 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

On Oct 2, 2:17*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Now I put a question mark in the title of this post. For I am
insistent
and asserting the claim that Special Relativity disallows lightwaves
to be Doppler shifted and that none of the EM spectrum obeys Doppler
shifting. That only sound waves are Doppler shifted in Nature but not
EM waves. I made this assertion back in the 4th edition of this book
and claimed that one of the most messy pieces of 20th century physics
was this lack of attention to detail as to whether EM spectrum is
affected
by a Doppler shifting. No physicist has proven that EM is affected,
and that
is what I want to get at the heart of. For the experiment discussed in
this
book is of a corrugated fiberglass, or a plain straight piece of
fiberglass that
diffracts light and causes it to be redshifted. So that Space is
curved and
the Cosmic redshift is nothing more than the observance of the
curvature of Space.

But I believe current, modern day Physics already has a proof
experiment or a
Experimentum-Cruets that EM is never Doppler shifted. That experiment
is the
recent experiments where light is slowed down to almost a "snail's
pace". I have
seen it on TV programs of some woman scientist showing "slowed down
light".

If the Doppler shifted occurs in EM, then we should see that slowed-
down light as
highly redshifted, but in reality, the experiment has the same white
light going in,
as coming out. When we slow down light, it is not Doppler shifted.
What this tells us
is that the experimental proof is already in and here and now. The
experiments prove
that Doppler shifting is confined to sound waves and has nothing to do
for EM waves of
physics. This also makes sense in that if a slight-prism, I mean a
very small angled prism
is placed in the path of a light beam that we would notice a
redshifting due to the light
traversing a curvature in its path. So in the corrugated fiberglass
panels there is a redshift diffraction
but also a redshift due to curvature-prism effect.

The upshot is that Physics of the 20th century never really
investigated whether EM
could have Doppler shifting due to Special Relativity constraints, and
that there are
currently experiments of slowing down light that actually proves
Doppler shifting of
light waves is bogus physics.

So in reality, at this time of October 2011, the Big Bang theory has
no supporting evidence
at all. And that the Atom Totality theory has two Experimentum-Cruets.
And when Dirac new-radioactivities
is confirmed in some laboratory or some planetary observation, the
Atom Totality theory will have three Experimentum-Cruets.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/