Could Albert be wrong?

Old October 1st 11, 08:22 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Could Albert be wrong?

On Sep 30, 1:41*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 9/30/11 2:27 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

We're all moving at c or something less, and we're
also moving in all xyz directions at the same time.

* *Let me correct you, Brad. Object are traveling at
* *exactly c through *space-time*.

But gravity seems to be worth at least 2c.

Anything moving along at or above the velocity of c supposedly can't
be detected, and we sure as hell can't detect gravity, or even that of
individual photons from any angle or xyz trajectory other than 0,0,0.

Is there even objective proof that individual photons move?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 1st 11, 09:01 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 10/1/11 2:22 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
... we sure as hell can't detect gravity...

Come to the roof of my house, Brad. I can show you
how to detect gravity.
Old October 2nd 11, 02:08 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
jon car

On Oct 1, 1:01*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 10/1/11 2:22 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

... we sure as hell can't detect gravity...

* *Come to the roof of my house, Brad. I can show you
* *how to detect gravity.

Start throwing things and it demonstrates we live in curved distance.