Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

Old August 29th 11, 06:19 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

On Aug 29, 10:00*am, "hanson" wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...

"Brad Guth" wrote:

By simply stop fooling around, and getting yourself
serious about accomplishing something/anything
positive and/or constructive that'll move us forward
(aka, out of the dark-ages that you and others seem to
thrive within).

hanson wrote:

Brad, you do have some confusions of realities.
Accomplishments are carried out in the REAL
world. Cyber/NG domains are places where one
can fool around and have fun. Nothing needs to
nor is accomplished in these gossamer realms
which you erroneously believe to have gravitas.
Thanks for the laughs... ahaha... ahahahahanson

Your intent to always act/react exactly like a devout ZNR FUD-master
is noted. I'm sure Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and all
devout Zionist Semites would fully approve of your actions.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old August 29th 11, 06:46 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...

"Brad Guth" wrote:
and proof that you are a ZNR FUD-master. Are
all hansons as retarded and dysfunctional as yourself?
What's different about yourself from that of a ZNR?

hanson wrote:
Of course I have mastered FUD. YOU should try it too.
About other hansons... Ask them not me. I am fine.
ZNR = Zen-Neutral-Reasoning. That is fine too!
How can I help you, Brad? ...ahahaha...ahahanson

hanson wrote:
Brad, you do have some confusions of realities.
Accomplishments are carried out in the REAL
world. Cyber/NG domains are places where one
can fool around and have fun. Nothing needs to
nor is accomplished in these gossamer realms
which you erroneously believe to have gravitas.

"Brad Guth" cranked himself & wrote:

You intent to always act/react exactly like a devout
]ZNR is noted. I'm sure Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney,
Kissinger and all Semites would fully approve.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Good one... ahaha..
So, Brad, gimme a list of icons that "fully approve"
YOUR tripe!... Don't be flaky now and cough it up!

Old August 31st 11, 01:28 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Good one... ahaha..
So, Brad, gimme a list of icons that "fully approve"
YOUR tripe!... Don't be flaky now and cough it up!

Your diamond planet infomercial is objective science? (swag or tripe?)

Unlike yourself, my research is truly original and sharing. What if
anything of value have you had to share?
Old August 31st 11, 02:40 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Good one... ahaha..
So, Brad, gimme a list of icons that "fully approve"
YOUR tripe!... Don't be flaky now and cough it up!

Flaky Brad wrote:
snip Brad's stupid side step tango

hanson wrote:
Brad, don't be so flaky. Gimme a list of icons that
"fully approve" YOUR tripe!... Cough it up!

Old August 31st 11, 04:39 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

Brad, don't be so flaky. Gimme a list of icons that
"fully approve" YOUR tripe!... *Cough it up!

In other words, you got nothing.
Old August 31st 11, 04:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Brad wrote:
In other words, you got nothing.

hanson wrote:
Out of your imbeci-fanatical mind, first you attributed
a "list" to me and now it's "nothning"... AHAHAHA...
Let me play the same game on you, Bradster: "I'm sure,
Pot Pol, Chez Gevarra, Mao, Noam Chomsky & Howard
Zinn and all devout Commie-Anarchists would fully
approve of your actions". -- Are you happy now, Brad?
ahahahaha.... ahahahahanson