chapt19 purpose and meaning of Life #231 Atom Totality (AtomUniverse) theory

Old January 1st 10, 04:00 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default chapt19 purpose and meaning of Life #231 Atom Totality (AtomUniverse) theory

Let this be the last post of this 3rd edition. Starting Jan
of 2010, I begin with the 4th edition where I coordinate
and organize the posts so that they flow.

Let me also add the "purpose and meaning of life" into
the chapter on Superdeterminism.

Plutonium Atom Totality theory

Chapters of this book:

I. the theory
(1) what is this theory?
(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory
(3) history of the theory and precursor hints

II. Observational and experimental support
(4) density and distribution of all galaxies
(5) Tifft quantized galaxy speeds
(6) Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's multiplicative-creation
(7) Earth itself; age; zirconium crystal dating
(8) Solar System: CellWell 1 and CellWell2 ; planet cores ; plane of
ecliptic
(9) Milky Way: Exoplanets and exosolarsystems; Binary Stars
(10) MECO theory to explain high energy sources and
black-hole theory as science-fiction

III. Cosmic characteristics and features; support
(11) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years new Cosmos yet old
galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old; the
data including discussion over the layered ages of the Solar System
where Sun is likely to be twice as old as Jupiter.
(12) uniform blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation
(13) Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox fully answered
(14) missing mass conundrum solved
(15) the cosmic distribution of chemical elements
(16) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as
Cubic or as relativistic Dodecahedron
(17) color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white

IV. Mathematical and logic beauty support
(18) inverse fine structure constant and proton to electron mass
ratio, both linked and explained
(19) Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an Atom
Totality theory; purpose and meaning of life
(20) "pi" and "e" and "i" explained
(21) Atomic theory Syllogism
(22) Future News and Research Reports supporting the Atom Totality
Theory and future news and research reports commentary

--- end of book chapters ---

Unlike the Big Bang theory which has nothing to say about Life, why or
how or for what purpose it has in the
Cosmos, other than to say it was a fluke of probability.
Unlike the Big Bang, Life is central and a key ingredient in the Atom
Totality theory.

There are two physics principles we must focus on with regards to
Life.

(1) Principle of Least Energy
(2) Principle of Uniform Distribution

The first of these is detailed by Feynman in his books.
The second of these is less well known and has a version in Geology as
the "principle of uniformity" which says that the laws of geology or
physics in one region of the universe or solar system are the same
laws in any other region. But I like to include the distribution of
matter and of chemical elements in the
Cosmos, so that one region of the Universe is not going to have more
of technetium than another region of the cosmos.

In the Atom Totality, Life is cold-stars. Stars are created in the
Atom Totality to nucleosynthesize the
elements from Hydrogen all the way up to as far as
stars can nucleosynthesize such as uranium and plutonium. So that the
enormous amount of nucleosynthesis is carried out by stars, but they
have
a struggle to nucleosynthesize elements beyond plutonium. Thus, the
Atom Totality created life which eventually becomes intelligent life
and thus able to
make scientific laboratories where elements beyond
plutonium are nucleosynthesized.

So life was created to do the work that hot stars could
not do, and this is following in the steps of the principle
of least-energy.

So life on Earth was created for the task of nucleosynthesis.

And that makes alot of commonsense that if the Cosmos is one big atom
of plutonium, isotope 231,
that it is quite nice and handy to have living creatures
on planets that can nucleosynthesize a transplutonium
atom which may one day become the next Atom Totality. So, unlike the
Bible that says, God created man in the image of god. Here in the Atom
Totality we
have a reverse of that idea where God created humanity to help in the
creation of the next and future-God, the next atom totality.

So in an atom totality, the most sacred work of humanity is
nucleosynthesis. And it is the purpose of life.

Now are there advanced alien civilizations throughout the Cosmos?

Well, if the purpose of life is to make the next Atom Totality via
nucleosynthesis, then you need only one
civilization such as humanity on Earth. You do not need any other
alien life, you can do it all on Earth.
This would tend to say that humanity is alone in the
cosmos.

But the second principle of Cosmic uniformity of law
and atoms would tend to say that we need nucleosynthesis by lifeforms
scattered uniformily throughout the Cosmos. And that one of those
civilizations, would be the "blessed civilization" that
makes the new Atom Totality.

We see signals by "pulsars" daily. Many have suggested these pulsars
are due to physical means
and are not life. But I would contend that pulsars are
probably alien civilizations making pulses, whether to
signal they are dying or whether they are signalling of
some sort of success on their part that they may have
nucleosynthesized element 120 whereas Earth has only achieved element
114.

I do not know, and the above is the best summary
at this moment in time.

However, a new glitch to the above recently arose in
connection with the idea of Earth going to Volcano-electricity for
nearly all its energy needs. So that planet
earth will be covered by many electrical grid lines. We
will tapp into the internal energy of Earth and thus abate global
warming and greenhouse carbon gases.
So the thought occurred to me that if we were standing on say a nearby
star and trained our telescope in the direction of Earth where it has
a magnetosphere and on the surface of Earth all this high powered grid
electric system, that would that not cause a "pulsation emitting
from Earth?" So that maybe, as our civilization becomes ever more
electrifyed with a electric grid system that covers much of Earth that
it would create a pulsation that could be detected by nearby star
systems. Just a thought.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium