FREE VMC DISH NETWORK

Old August 2nd 05, 11:55 PM
francine brown

Default FREE VMC DISH NETWORK

For a limited time only, you can get DISH NETWORK installed FREE in up to 4 rooms! We are including FREE HDTV Receivers and Digital Video Recorders. Order Now before we are all out of the HDTV Receivers and the Digital Recorders.

I know what you are thinking, "I can't afford it!" But did you know that you can get over 200 channels for less than basic cable? Order now to receive this special offer.

For more details, click on the below link:
http://www.vcmsatellite.com/?aid=184147

Or call: 1-877-998-DISH extension: 184147 promo code: A16

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050803024229T7f3GiW1