returning satellite tracking software - OrbSat

Old November 10th 04, 10:56 AM
Serge Kourdakov

Default returning satellite tracking software - OrbSat

Hello

long ago I wrote OrbSat satellite tracking software ( MFC + ddraw +
D3d).

Then for years I removed this from the net. Still seems it could be
intresting to others to look at code and maybe improve it.

I think to issue it in a few days.
Sill anyone intrested to make suggestions on code etc could contact me
before hand.

What I'm intrested in to answer to myself.
Do you think that it make sence to place a program on sourceforge ?
if yes then I would need some supporters - I will definetely add some
code and ideas still I'm not sure that I will be able to run org
issues for a long.

I have some ideas to port code to some opensourced scene graph
(which will make easier for ex load satellites as models) and also
maybe add such features as could be seen here

http://www.basegraph.com/bg/demos/EarthApp.zip

http://www.basegraph.com/bg/demos/GeoApp.zip

so far I use google groups to read and reply so sorry for possible
delays in replies (better yet forward your messages to my email
address).

anyway in few days I will put code for a program on my site.

Sergey Kurdakov -SK-
http://www.sim-ai.org