There are no faster than light neutrinos

Old October 8th 11, 01:03 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_64_]

Default There are no faster than light neutrinos

"jacob navia" wrote in message
| Le 08/10/11 04:05, Androcles a écrit :
| "jacob wrote in message
| |
| | Read this "scientific article" from "Nature" and the mathematical
| reply.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...uons/Muons.htm
| |
| | You won't, though.
| |
| | I have done that already and answered in this same discussion forum
| |
| |quote from my answer from Sep5, that you did not read
| |
| | The rest mass of the muon
|
| Nobody asked you what the rest mass was
|
| Strange strange. I can read in your web site:
|
| quote
| There can be no question about it, the time marked by the moving muon
| (viewed in the stationary system) has to be less than 2.2 ms according
| to the theory of relativity and is computed to be 0.05 ms.
|
| Of course, *nobody measured the life of a resting muon*, the only
| measured life is 64 ms.
| end quote
|
| That is just not true. We know the rest mass of a muon.

What time is it, navia?
navia: Twenty grams past 5 tonnes by my bathroom clock.

How much do you weigh, navia?
navia: 10 minutes past midnight by my living room grandfather scales.

How long is a piece of string, navia?
navia: 12 kilograms, 6 inches and 15 seconds.

You are totally round the ****ing bend.