Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #35 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Old October 7th 11, 07:29 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #35 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Now I did this fiberglass experiment in 2010 and had some glitches
occur, but that is
good because all experiments have glitches that need to be ironed out.
If one reads
about someone doing an experiment in science and reports no glitches
is an experiment
to be suspicious thereof.

Subject: Redshift Experiment became hugely more
complicated

Well I repeated the experiment tonight, only outside of my house.
For
I took a
single panel 127 cm by 34 cm and about a thickness of 1 to 1.5
millimeters.

Now I do not know how science of optics describes these panels.
Whether they
are translucent for they are not clear, and whether they are opaque
and the difference
between opaque and translucent. They are fiberglass and you can see
white streaks
inside. And if I held a sheet of paper with handwriting on it, if
held
up close to the
panel, one can read the writing but at a tiny distance away, the
writing is too blurred
to read.

The panel comes from a small greenhouse, much like a small shed
bought
in
Lowes lumber yard. The greenhouse could not stand up to the South
Dakota
winds so I cut it and use it inside the house. It is this use that I
began to notice
redshifting of auto headlights coming towards me.

So I took this panel outside the house for I was getting too much in
house reflections
that may have contributed to a redshift. So to eliminate the in house
reflection,
I went to the side of the road and to conduct the
experiment directly
on the autos and headlights.

Immediately I spotted all the white light headlights were redshifted
coming towards me.
Only when the autos were close by, could I see any white light from
their headlights.
When they were at a far distance these white lights were redshifted,
and their was
a maximum redshift at a specific distance. This is the same distance
at which the
opposite traffic exposing their taillights of red vanished from view
in the panel.

So in other words, when a car's taillights of red are in view of my
panel, I see a
bright red in the panel but at a select distance away, the auto red
light vanishes
in the panel and is black, but removing the panel, I still see the
red
light.
And it is this distance at which is the maximum redshifting of the
oncoming white
light.

Now the tilting of the panel has some role in the lateral spreading
out of the redshift
but not of the intensity of the redshift. Now if I tilted the panel
becoming more and
more parallel to the road itself, there was a point at which the
whitelight was able to
be seen instead of the predominant redshift.

So now, this is proof that the Cosmic Redshift, need not be a Doppler
Effect of an
expanding Universe wherein Space is moving at the speed of light or
greater and carrying
along with it the galaxies.

In fact, this experiment points out that the speed of an object is
immaterial in causing a
redshift, because the white headlights should be blueshifted, yet
none
were blueshifted.
All were redshifted.

So what this experiment implies is that the Geometry of the Cosmos,
or
the curvature of the
Cosmos, or perhaps, the opaqueness of the Cosmos causes a redshift.

I returned inside my house to see to what extent that reflections off
walls plays in the redshift
and had a lamp near a white painted wall surface. The lamp itself
was
white and not redshifted
but the reflection of the white light on the nearby surface was
redshifted. So to some extent,
reflected light can be redshifted and I do not know the physical
explanation of how the interior
walls can reflect the light so that the fiberglass panels cause a
redshift.

And I tried experimenting with obtaining a blueshift. I took a white
light lamp and I vigorously
waved the sheet back and forth, and I suspect I obtained a
blueshift,
however it was
too small to be assured.

The implications of this experiment are grand, because it offers a
more simple explanation
of Cosmic Redshift of galaxies. An explanation that does not depend
on
the speed of galaxies,
nor their distance, nor a convoluted concept of Space in motion.

This experiment should win over the Doppler redshift of light waves
simply
by the logical application of Occam's Razor, that the most simple
explanation
is usually the correct explanation.

In fact, we can probably decipher what the curvature of Space or the
opaqueness of space,
or the width of Space is from the redshift data. If we have enough
reliable redshifts and the
motion of those bodies derived not from Hubble's style law, but
derived from other tests of
motion, that we should be able to describe the geometry and
curvature
of Space.

So what I suspect will happen is that we can gather the data of
cosmic
redshift and gather the
data of the motion of astro bodies, without the reliance on
redshift,
but the motion derived
by other means. And then we can compute what the curvature or width
or
the geometry of
Space has to be in order to have the redshift that we currently
have.

One explanation of the physics of redshift of reflected light is, I
am
guessing a sort of blackbody cavity effect.

Earlier, I had argued that a big difference between the Big Bang
theory
and Atom Totality theory is that the Big Bang assumes Space is only
2D on the surface of some balloon like sphere that is inflating
bigger.
Whereas the Atom Totality theory attempts to set the Cosmos into
a 3D Elliptic geometry. So the Big Bang is stuck in 2D Elliptic and
the
Atom Totality goes into 3D Elliptic, by saying the 3rd dimension in
3D
Elliptic is sort of like a thickness to the surface of a globe. It
is
not the
entire interior of the globe but like a lens thickness. So that
white
light
when traveling in this lens thickness medium is refracted so that we
see a redshift.

But another possibility is that 3D Elliptic is the entire interior.

So let me entertain you and myself with that prospect. On Earth, the
thickness
3D would be to say that of the bottom of the oceans and all
surfaces.

But let us say that we are affixed to the interior of Earth and can
see across the
interior to all other points. Here the interior would be hollow and
transparent. The galaxies
would all reside on some point of this interior shell and send us
light across the interior. And
everything above the surface of this globe is nonobservable.

So here I have outlined two possible 3D Elliptic geometries.
(1) the outer surface of a sphere and it has a thickness of its
surface to provide
the 3rd dimension and where the interior is nonobservable and beyond
the
surface is nonobservable. In this model, a distant galaxy light
reaches us after
it is bent around until we actually come in sight of the bent light
and thus
redshifted.
(2) the second model of 3D Elliptic is the interior of Earth is
hollow
but is the 3rd
dimension. In this model light from a distant galaxy shots straight
across in the
hollow zone medium and is observed. And some may argue that this
cannot be
Elliptic geometry but rather Euclidean, and I would say it is only
the
behaviour of
light, but the motion of all other objects is in Elliptic.

Now the reason I am bringing these ideas up, is that if the redshift
of my interior house
of the reflections of white light lamps onto the fiberglass panels
is
a blackbody effect
supports the notion of 3D Elliptic as a hollow interior globe.

Now what is neat about the hollow interior is that it allows for alot
of blueshifting
in the local neighbors for they would be "seemingly coming at us".
Whereas on
the exterior surface, the local neighbors would be seemingly
spreading
out and
moving away from us.

And a bonus feature of the 3D Elliptic as the hollow interior is that
all galaxies
are visible and observable.

Well, I wrote the above in year 2010 and was not cognizant of the
Luminet
team physicists reporting on a dodecahedral Space wherein lying within
a face
that we return to the starting point, in other words, the dodecahedral
space
is a similar accounting as what I tried above by including the
interior or Earth.

P.S. I am having this debate with myself as to whether to have this
chapter precede the chapter where I prove physics cannot have a
Doppler shift of light waves, or whether to have that proof first and
then have the fiberglass experiment the next chapter. Since in this
5th edition I have the fiberglass chapter first, I think I shall
continue but in the 6th edition, the logic demands that the
nonexistent Doppler shift comes first, for there is no use, no need to
even bring up Doppler redshift of galaxies if none can exist. Also, in
these editions, a reader is getting not only physics data, but is
getting the history of how I discovered these items.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Old October 7th 11, 08:04 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshift really is #36 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Redshift Experiment became hugely more complicated

Note that this experiment was conducted in 2010 and now I am reviewing
and editing in 2011.

Tonight I wanted to recheck my observations and the accuracy of my
report:

I rechecked stationary street lights and other stationary light
fixtures. A few
of these stationary lights that had a yellowish tinge resulted in a
redshift with
the panel. But bright white lights that are stationary have no
redshift. So what
I am thinking is that the lamp itself may be prone to redshifting if
the candescence
is lower than a brighter white light.

Now that may offer a quick and easy solution to blueshift of cosmic
bodies
and why the Atom Totality theory has more blueshifting than does the
Big
Bang theory.

(3) Then I reached the side of the highway of SD 50 that goes from
Yankton to
Vermillion. And I first observed a line of oncoming white lights

at
about 5 km distance
from me. All of these vehicles with white headlights were

redshifted.
A big glaring
red blotch for their white headlights. They remained
redshifted until they were about approx 500 meters from me and

then
they resumed
a white light appearance.

Sorry, the 5 km is probably not accurate. Perhaps I can only see
about
3 km
at maximum, down the road.

Also, the white headlights always remained redshifted and only about
500 meters
did the redshift begin to wane, and at about 100 meters could I
begin
to see
the white light in glimmers, but throughout, the redshift was
present.

(4) Next I waited until there were no white lights oncoming to observe
the red taillights
of vehicles in the opposite direction. The red taillight appeared

very
red in the
fiberglass panel, and about approx 3 km away from me, the red
taillight disappeared
from view in the panel but as I removed the panel I could see the

red
taillight with
my naked eye. So I figure that the "redshifting effect" caused by

the
fiberglass
had cancelled the redlight of the taillight at that specific

distance
of 3km.

More accurately, probably about 1km distance not 3km, did the red
taillight vanish from the panel but where my naked eyes could still
see them.

(5) So in summary, stationary white lights are white lights in the
panel. Oncoming
moving white headlights are redshifted in the panel from 5 km out

about 500 meters
distance from the panel. Red taillights of opposite moving

vehicles
remain red until
about a distance of 3km away where they vanished completely.

Here again, I can probably only see about 3km down the road at
maximum
and the vanishing of the red taillight occurs at about 1km. And the
oncoming
white headlights were always redshifted but that the redshifting
diminishes
somewhat at 500 meters or less.

I am beginning to think or suspect that this phenomenon is a mix of
refraction
and scattering of light in the panel of fiberglass.

The important feature is that a motion towards the observer creates a
redshift
and unlike Doppler and Hubble's law, oncoming white light as
redshifted
is opposite of what Doppler and Hubble concluded.

So I can begin to assess the value of the collected observations of
galaxies and
stars to date.

If the Big Bang is correct, then there is a predominance of
redshifting since all the
galaxies would be moving away from the Milky Way. And blueshift in
the
Big Bang
should be extremely rare, and no blueshifts for distant galaxies.

The Atom Totality using the above fiberglass experiment to imply that
the redshift is
some intrinsic property of the Atom Totality such as curvature or
intergalactic opaqueness
implies that galaxies that are relatively motionless with respect to
the Earth and
Milky Way can be seen as no-shifting or even a blueshift and it
matters not about
distance, so long as the galaxy is relatively motionless to Earth.
But
if the galaxy
is moving towards Earth or away from Earth, it will be redshifted.

So in the Atom Totality there is a lot more blueshifting than in the
Big Bang. And I believe
the current state of knowledge on all the observed shifting supports
the Atom Totality.

I recently posted about news of a very far away galaxy that is
blueshifted. This is
conflicting news for the Big Bang, but quite a common feature of the
Atom Totality.

And so many of the local galaxies are blueshifted because they are
relatively motionless
with respect to Earth.

And there is a very nice way of deciding if the Opaqueness is true
and
the Doppler redshifting
is false. The Opaqueness implies that we can have rapid motion
towards
Earth and still
be highly redshifted. So there must have been quite alot of cases of
redshifting of galaxies
which were originally thought to be speeding away from Earth, but
upon
closer
examination were actually coming towards Earth yet having a
redshift.

Now there is some sadness in this reporting of the experiment because
in the chapter on galactic density and
distribution, and that mapping
was based on redshift. So I am afraid that a new concept of what
causes redshifts
is going to vastly jeopardize all that mapping which would have to
be
revised. The distances
are no longer so large, but rather, the Cosmos has shrunk
exponentally.

Question: would I be correct in surmizing that the amount of
blueshift
of galaxies
observed is close to about 25% of all the shifts seen?

And another interesting feature of Opaqueness Generated Redshift, is
that there would
be a lot more galaxies that have no-shift. And that is not what a
Big
Bang would predict
since they have a Space expansion, and thus either a blueshift or
redshift, but not a
no-shift.

Funny, how no-one before me had the insight to go out and put a sheet
of fiberglass
to see if a oncoming headlight is redshifted. But of course I have
be humble about
this myself, since I only found it by accident, that I bought a
greenhouse made of
fiberglass see through panels, that it was not sturdy enough for the
winds. And that
I eventually brought it inside the house to make use of it. So only
by
accident, was
I able to find a experiment that threatens to falsify all of
Hubble's
Law and the Big Bang.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Old October 7th 11, 09:10 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

On Oct 7, 3:04*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
But of course I have
*be humble about
*this myself, since I only found it by accident, that I bought a
*greenhouse made of
*fiberglass see through panels, that it was not sturdy enough for the
*winds. And that
*I eventually brought it inside the house to make use of it. So only
by
*accident, was
*I able to find a experiment that threatens to falsify all of
Hubble's
*Law and the Big Bang.

Surely, we need a new theory of the Big Bang. Here's the one:

In the beginning there was archipoopium. Then it exploded.

PPJ.