Chapt7 Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation #25 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Old October 4th 11, 07:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt7 Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation #25 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Experimentum Crucis: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation
proves Atom Totality and dismisses Big Bang

blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background
radiation CMBR

Before I can do the DeBroglie thermodynamics of an electron cavity,
I need to know the large number of Coulomb Interactions inside a
231Pu
atom.

Subject: Minimum Coulomb Interactions for
*plutonium
*Date: 30 Sep 1995 02:39:12 GMT

In article
(Hauke Reddmann)

*writes:
And Pu is then the case where even the Schroedinger

* equation can't be written out. (Remember that Pu has
*a so high
* mass number that relativistic effects come in.) In
*this case you
* use approximations, like treating closed shells as a
*spherically
* symmetric potential. Of course the calculations then
*are not
* nearly exact as in the H case.
* So, which value should YOU use? As you are sort of a
* neopythagorean, I fear you won't be satisfied with
*approximations
* and must use the 95!/2 value. Even worse, this only
*nails down
* the coulomb interactions. There are loads of second-order effects
due to spin dependent interactions.

* Hope this helps. This post got very long, but you
*see what happens
* when you get into the realm of "dirty" science, with
*all sorts of
* models, approximations and calculations.

* Thank you very much both Hauke Reddmann and Gerald
*L. Hurst.
** The Coulombic states is a very large number indeed.

* I can use any of these large numbers for plutonium,
*(2^188 x2x2x2) of (n,L,M_L,m_s), or the 95!/2, or the
*one which
*I favor the most since as of recent it comes from the
*Hydrogen
*Atom Systems where all the forces are either Coulombic
*or
*Radioactivity. Thus 231PU is ((2^231) x2x2x2) or that of
*232!/2.
** With those large numbers it really does not matter
*for the
*difference of one more electron and proton in the next
*element
*after plutonium, which is element 95. These numbers
*are so huge
*and that is what is needed in order to compose a
*thermodynamics.
*I could not compose a satisfying thermodynamics for
*plutonium
*with just 94x187 = 17578 things going on.

* The cosmic microwave background radiation is
*blackbody radiation.
*The fact that it is blackbody seems to have escaped
*the attention of
*virtually every physicist and scientist alive except
*me. For if they
*deny that they missed it, and understood what it means
*to be blackbody
*and the implication of something "being" a blackbody,
*because blackbody
*directly implies a structure, *yes, a structure, *then
*ask them what
*structure they understood it to be if they claim they
*understood it
*initially? An onion?
** I have combed every science magazine and journal and
*have never seen
*any physicist or writer display that math logic
*reasoning and well
*thinking for all mention blackbody but no-one said or
*printed the next
*logical step, if blackbody then it is a structure. Our
*observable
*universe is a structure itself.
** *I knew the structure to be a blackbody cavity
*because the 94th+93rd
*electron space is a blackbody cavity and that is why
*the night sky is
*black because it is a blackbody cavity. Get it --
*blackbody means
*black. Or do I have to spell that out also that
blackbody means black, and the Olbers paradox
is no longer a paradox.

* *The book LA THERMODYNAMIQUE DE LA PARTICULE ISOLEE
*(OU THERMODYNAMIQUE CACHEE DES PARTICULES)
*(btw, I like that title with the word "cachee"
*and obviously this book is written in French and it is
*one of the
*greatest books ever written. It is truly amazing of
*the dazzling genius
*of Debroglie to have anticipated so much in advance)
*written by
*Debroglie, 1964, considers the relativistic
*fluctuations of mass of
*subatomic particles such as the protons, electrons.
*And then associates
*temperature with a relativistic statistical mechanic.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Old October 4th 11, 07:46 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt7 Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation #26 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) proves Atom
Totality and dismisses Big Bang

Chapter 7: blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background
radiation and Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox fully answered because
blackbody means black night sky.

I no longer remember in which edition that I had the Blackbody Cosmic
Microwave Background Radiation as the top supporting piece of
evidence
but then thought otherwise. In the case of Wegener with Continental
Drift theory,
he had to wait for the top evidence of the seafloor spreading. I
believe the top evidence
for the Atom Totality theory, is right here and now, is the
blackbody
microwave radiation.
It is impossible for the Big Bang theory to explain that one single
outstanding piece of
factual data. Blackbody radiation occurs only inside a container or
cavity and the only feasible container or cavity is a gigantic atom
that is the Cosmos itself. Only an atom has perfect motion, in that
the electron revolves endlessly without losing energy. Blackbody
radiation means quantum mechanics and thus means atoms.

What I am trying to do with DeBroglie is show how the electrons of
the
231Pu Atom
Totality form a cavity, a electron cavity or box and where the
Coulomb
Interactions
of the Atom Totality creates this 2.71 K microwave blackbody
radiation.

* *The book LA THERMODYNAMIQUE DE LA PARTICULE ISOLEE
*(OU THERMODYNAMIQUE CACHEE DES PARTICULES)
*(btw, I like that title with the word "cachee"
*and obviously this book is written in French and it is
*one of the
*greatest books ever written. It is truly amazing of
*the dazzling genius
*of Debroglie to have anticipated so much in advance)
*written by
*Debroglie, 1964, considers the relativistic
*fluctuations of mass of
*subatomic particles such as the protons, electrons.
*And then associates
*temperature with a relativistic statistical mechanic.

*I am following Debroglie's intuition, except
*replacing relativistic
*mass fluctuations with statistical quantum
*fluctuations of the Coulomb
*interactions for a plutonium atom in order to derive
*an intrinsic
*associated temperature for an electron cavity, which
*is simply the
*space occupied by an electron of 231 plutonium atom.
** *Let me use 95!/2 or either 232!/2 as the "Coulombic
*states" and with
*this large number of statistical interactions, I
*propose to find an
*intrinsic temperature for the 94th electron of an
*isolated plutonium
*atom.
** From pages 94-101, Debroglie *works with the formula
*1/T = dS/dL
*where T is temperature, dS is the derivative of
*entropy with respect to
*the lagrangian L which is kinetic energy of a system
*minus the
*potential energy of that system. *Debroglie derives
*the formula m_0cc =
*kT_0 , then where M_0 is proportional to the factor
*e^(S/k) *as M_0 =
*m_0 *thus the entropy is proportional to the Boltzmann
*factor
*e^(-M_0/m_0), thence 1/T = e^(-M_0/m_0)/ d L. *Now
*taking the idea of a
*neutron of a neptunium atom radioactively growing to
*transform into a
*plutonium atom in which the term d L is very close to
*1 by the factor
*(neutron/neutron) - *((proton + electron)/neutron).
*So 1/T =
*e^(-188/186) K/1 which is 1/T = 1/e^(188/186) K. * So
*the thermodynamic
*of the isolated plutonium atom or the blackbody
*temperature of a
*plutonium atom is *e^188/186 K which is the value of
*2.74 degrees
*Kelvin. * The presently determined value by the COBE
*satellite for the
*cosmic background microwave temperature of the
*observable universe is
*2.735 + 0.06 K. I assert that it is not coincidence
*that the value for
*the cosmic background microwave radiation temperature
*of 2.7 is close
*to the value of the number "e" in maths.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/