Chapt7 Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation #24 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Old October 3rd 11, 08:46 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt7 Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation #24 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Chapter 7: Deciding-Experiment was Blackbody 2.71 K Cosmic Microwave
Background Radiation (CMBR)

I have been moving along briskly here in this 5th edition and that is
a good sign. But I am afraid now in the second section of experimental
and observational evidence that the pace is going to slow down, simply
in
that I have more items to cover. I was very productive in the 4th
edition
by realizing very many experiments and those experiments take up a lot
of
pages. In this edition, 5th edition, I learned a new term for
"deciding
experiment", called Experimentum Crucis. The Atom Totality theory has
two Experimentum Crucis (i) blackbody CMBR and (ii) Bell Inequality
with
Aspect Experiment. Both signify the Universe at large must be a single
atom. In this chapter, the blackbody CMBR is discussed at length.

Only in Atomic Physics do we have blackbody radiation. That is what
Planck discovered
and how Quantum Mechanics arose, due to blackbody cavity radiation.
From Halliday & Resnick, PHYSICS, Part 2, 1986, they say that on
19 October of 1900, Max Planck announced his radiation formula to the
Berlin Physical Society.
--- quoting Halliday & Resnick, PHYSICS,1986, page 1097 ---
Planck derived his radiation law by analyzing the interplay between
the
radiation in the cavity volume and the atoms that make up the cavity
walls.
He assumed that these atoms behave like tiny oscillators, each with a
characteristic frequency of oscillation. These oscillators radiate
energy
into the cavity and absorb energy from it. It should be possible to
deduce
the characteristics of the cavity radiation from the characteristics
of the oscillators that generate it.
(some snipping)
It turns out, however, that in order to derive Planck's radiation law
it is
necessary to make a radical assumption, namely: Atomic oscillators
may not have any energy E but only energies chosen from a discrete
set, defined by E = nhv n = 1,2,3,. . .

--- end quoting ---

Quantum Mechanics
began with blackbody radiation and now we see the Cosmos has a
Microwave blackbody
radiation at 2.71 Kelvin.

Most scientists when they talk about the Blackbody Cosmic Microwave
Radiation generally ignore the word "blackbody". They do this
because they somehow forgot that blackbody radiation exists
only in a universal atom-cavity. The
Big Bang
is not a atom-cavity. The Atom Totality is one big atom cavity and
the element that points to 2.71 degrees K is plutonium.

*A cavity is the inside of some container
*and the only suitable container is an atom, a cosmic
*atom. The fact it is quantized is another clue that the
*cosmos is a atom since only atoms are quantum mechanics.

The basic structure of this chapter centers on the work
*done by DeBroglie where in his book he considers atoms and
electrons
*to be containers and thus allows
*a thermodynamic. So from DeBroglie we derive 2.71K for the inside
of a single plutonium atom.

Now the Big Bang theory heralded the 2.71K as supporting their theory
*as a cosmic explosion with its so called "afterglow", but because
CMBR is blackbody quantized at 2.71K, the more and
*more it looks that the CMBR disproves the Big Bang
*theory since no explosion can be quantized nor can
*a explosion be blackbody.

Atom Totality theory explains blackbody 2.71 K cosmic
*microwave background radiation (CMBR) as the inside of an
*electron shell 5f6 of plutonium as a blackbody cavity.

* *First question to those who know physics, can you
*really have a
*blackbody radiation such as the ones that Planck had
*studied and
*had researched and used to form the foundation of
*quantum mechanics
*that is not uniform? That it may have fluctuations and ripples?
*Second question,
*can the Cosmos really have a blackbody radiation and
*not be a cavity?
*Such as the cavity of the 5f6 of 231Pu?
*Third question, can you really have a blackbody cavity
*as the Cosmos itself and not be an Atom?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/