Italy of Innovators at Shanghai - How to easily browse AstronomicalImages

Old May 20th 10, 11:18 PM posted to sci.astro
m b

Default Italy of Innovators at Shanghai - How to easily browse AstronomicalImages

Dear fellows,

would you please help us supporting this innovation?

http://www.italianvalley.it/ProjectD...-business.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mni5z6m2e2g

A very simple gesture is much appreciated...

Thanks a lot to everybody !

Marco
Old May 21st 10, 12:26 AM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_32_]

"m b" wrote in message
| Dear fellows,
|
| would you please help us supporting this innovation?

http://www.italianvalley.it/ProjectD...-business.aspx

| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mni5z6m2e2g
|

| A very simple gesture is much appreciated...
|
| Thanks a lot to everybody !
|
| Marco

Putting an image on a touch screen doesn't do much for me. I hate
fingerprints on
my screen anyway, I'd never use one.