My music tribute to the Shuttle Columbia Astronauts...

Old July 19th 03, 02:58 AM
Alex Calvo, MCSD, MCAD

Default My music tribute to the Shuttle Columbia Astronauts...

I wrote a song for the Shuttle crew. If you get a chance please give a
listen. It's just a demo at this point. I plan on developing it
further but was eager to see what you all think of it...

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=198884

Sincerely,

Alex Calvo
Old July 19th 03, 03:26 AM
Roger Balettie

"Alex Calvo, MCSD, MCAD" wrote:
I wrote a song for the Shuttle crew. If you get a chance please give a
listen. It's just a demo at this point. I plan on developing it
further but was eager to see what you all think of it...

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=198884

Nice work, Alex... very ephemeral! I'd love tohear the full piece!

Roger
--
Roger Balettie
former Flight Dynamics Officer

Old July 19th 03, 03:34 AM
Charleston

"Roger Balettie" wrote in message
.. .
"Alex Calvo, MCSD, MCAD" wrote:
I wrote a song for the Shuttle crew. If you get a chance please give a
listen. It's just a demo at this point. I plan on developing it
further but was eager to see what you all think of it...

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=198884

Nice work, Alex... very ephemeral! I'd love tohear the full piece!

I enjoyed the song. It reminds me of the Moody Blues and I love them.
Ditto on the full piece.
--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC

Old July 19th 03, 04:18 PM
Roger Balettie

"Tim Kozusko" wrote:
I just did one for the alt.music.pink-floyd group CD but took an entirely
different approach. I had this little piano thing I'd written a year ago,
added a bass line and some guitar and synth, and put the astronauts

talking
after their wake-up calls (one of them was a Pink Floyd song "Coming Back

Life") followed by two of the "comm checks". My aim was to make them seem
"personal" through their musical tastes.

Tim? Any chance of posting that for all of us to enjoy?

Thanks in advance!
Roger

Old July 19th 03, 06:42 PM
Tim Kozusko

Roger Balettie wrote in message
. ..

Tim? Any chance of posting that for all of us to enjoy?

Yes if I can figure a place to put it. It works better as a wav file but
that's huge. I'll see if I can get an mp3 of it up on my under-construction
website. If not maybe I could mail you a CD of it.

BTW, they put Columbia's Crew names up on the monument this week. Haven't
been out to see it but I saw the video on the NASA channel last night.

Old July 19th 03, 06:56 PM
Roger Balettie

"Tim Kozusko" wrote:
BTW, they put Columbia's Crew names up on the monument this week. Haven't
been out to see it but I saw the video on the NASA channel last night.

Excellent... next person out there to take a picture of it needs to post so
we can all see, please!

Roger

Risks Hallerb Space Shuttle 38 July 26th 03 01:57 AM
News: AP - NASA Has Too Many Astronauts for Flights Rusty B Space Shuttle 4 July 12th 03 03:46 AM
Columbia Investigators Fire Foam Insulation at Shuttle Wing, Blowing Open 2-Foot Hole; The crowd of about 100 gasped and cried, "Wow!" when the foam hit. Jay Space Shuttle 32 July 12th 03 02:41 AM
NASA: Gases Breached Wing of Shuttle Atlantis in 2000 Rusty Barton Space Shuttle 2 July 10th 03 01:27 AM
Columbia Investigators Criticize NASA for Botched Photography During Shuttle Launch edward ohare Space Shuttle 35 July 9th 03 04:04 AM