Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old May 30th 17, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Hate-monger__
sang just like Hitler used to. No surprise since it
anagram to ,
whose G=EMC^2 says:
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism

Old June 2nd 17, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA Does Kim have glasses? You also must get a lic. Cars are cheap in Mexicale. M&M uses Chase.They treat me good,and gave me $$$$ for opening a saving account. Weather has stayed to cool for swimming. Good for sleeping but my fall hurts most when in bed. Seeing more doctors again.Being old makes for slow healing Trebert
Old June 2nd 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA Does Kim have glasses? You also must get a lic. Cars are cheap in Mexicale. M&M uses Chase.They treat me good,and gave me $$$$ for opening a saving account. Weather has stayed to cool for swimming. Good for sleeping but my fall hurts most when in bed. Seeing more doctors again.Being old makes for slow healing Trebert

Kim might be getting glasses if she can scrape the money together, or contacts because they are cheaper (no stylish frame to pay for. I still don't see why she can't use one of those cheap $1 reader glasses they sell at Dollar Tree if it's just for passing an eye test. I'm afraid if she gets glasses or contacts she will lose them, because she has lost just about everything else. She used to have glasses, because I can remember her wearing them, but she must have lost them. The scary thing is that she can read better than I can without glasses!

Current temp a pleasant 70F here and sunny, but some clouds. Breeze out of NW at 6 mph.

I hear people say nowadays, from people mostly in the upper class, that nobody smokes anymore. Yet almost everyone I see at bus stops, and transit centers seems to be smoking, sometimes right in front of a "No Smoking" sign. It must be a lower class thing. The question is, do they smoke because they are poor? Or are they poor because they are spending all their money on cigs?

Double-A

Old June 3rd 17, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cool 61F here this afternoon. Cloudy.

Bought a nice head of romaine lettuce in the farmers' market.

Double-A

Old June 4th 17, 07:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 1:16:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 61F here this afternoon. Cloudy.

Bought a nice head of romaine lettuce in the farmers' market.

Double-A

Cool morning,No rain,and not a good sailing day.Looks like Anaheim's Senior Center might fold.Only thing here is 5 pool tables and only three now being used. This will end up as a housing area. HUD and rich Gopers team up.Its a scam.Hud in reality puts up the bucks(Tax payer $$$) When running for mayor in Ma.And city coulcil here I fought this.Reality my life was threatened twice.That is also why JFK and Bobby were killed in 1963.It has gotten worse since then.Now GOPer Mafia puts cancer pills in the TANG.It takes loner than botulisum,but it does the trick,and is fool prove. TreBert
Old June 4th 17, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:32 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 1:16:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 61F here this afternoon. Cloudy.

Bought a nice head of romaine lettuce in the farmers' market.

Double-A

Cool morning,No rain,and not a good sailing day.Looks like Anaheim's Senior Center might fold.Only thing here is 5 pool tables and only three now being used. This will end up as a housing area. HUD and rich Gopers team up.Its a scam.Hud in reality puts up the bucks(Tax payer $$$) When running for mayor in Ma.And city coulcil here I fought this.Reality my life was threatened twice.That is also why JFK and Bobby were killed in 1963.It has gotten worse since then.Now GOPer Mafia puts cancer pills in the TANG.It takes loner than botulisum,but it does the trick,and is fool prove. TreBert

Maybe you can buy those 5 pool tables cheap when they close the center, and move them somewhere else where you can open your own pool hall! Might be a good plan!

Still cool here also. 61F and breeze out of the west at 5 mph. Lots of clouds, but still dry.

Double-A

Old June 5th 17, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny and clear blue sky. Current temp 68F. Wind NW at 6 mph. An almost perfect day!

More violence in the streets of Portland yesterday between pro Trump demonstrators and anti Trump demonstrators! Bricks were being knocked off a building and thrown at the police!

Never such problems here in Gresham. But in Beaverton, the MAX Train ran over a pedestrian and killed him!

Double-A

Old June 6th 17, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Bars have pool tables,but at $1.00 a game they are not in use. Pool tables could be made as beds.Under its a roof,and on top its a bed and keeps away from rats.Pool tables are big and strong they will not blow away in a hurricane .TreBert
Old June 6th 17, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 4:11:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Bars have pool tables,but at $1.00 a game they are not in use. Pool tables could be made as beds.Under its a roof,and on top its a bed and keeps away from rats.Pool tables are big and strong they will not blow away in a hurricane .TreBert

I was just reading a story about a guy in Mexico who went into a creepy old abandoned house to get out of the rain, and slept on a pool table he found inside. Kept him away from the mice. He was awakened by the barking of a dog. The door which he had closed and latched was standing open, and in the light of a full moon, he could see a man standing there with his dog. The man raised his arm, and the guy was afraid the man was going to shoot him! So he pulled his own gun and shot at the man! The man and his dog just disappeared! Then all went dark, and when he found his flashlight, he realized that door was closed. He went to the door and found a bullet hole there! He still thought that maybe it had been a dream. But the next day when he met with the lobster fisherman, from whom he was buying lobsters to smuggle into the United States with his small plane, the fisherman informed him that the house was haunted by a man who had been killed by his own son there! When the moon was full, the ghost always made an appearance! "You can't kill a ghost with a bullet!" the fisherman said.

A nice day here. Now 73F as of 11:00 AM. Will get a little warmer today.

As I was walking over here, I noticed that Gresham's Main Street was closed.. I went a little closer to see what was going on. Seems they are filming a made for cable television show called "The Librarian". Ironic, since I was on my way to the library. I wondered why all the big vans were in the parking lot beyond the library's lot the last couple days. I was told I could walk down the street through the set, but I was afraid I might end up on television and blow my carefully protected cover! So I took a different route to the library.

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM