Nasa hopes for man going back to the Moon or to Mars budgetary lacking

Old May 30th 07, 07:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Nasa hopes for man going back to the Moon or to Mars budgetary lacking

nightbat wrote

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

See:
http://www.space.com/adastra/070525_isdc_coats.html

The additional problems of cosmic wind and solar flare shielding is at
least presently being worked on including space station long term
medical astronaut observations. Without a suitable budget which means
billions successfully going back soon to the Moon or Mars is not hopeful.

At the rate Nasa loses billions, per Officer Bert, and our delicate
Shuttles fail, the Seans will have to fight their galactic wars
apparently without us. And per Gen Bohne and Officer Warhol what
difference will it make, for predicted 2012 Wormwood comet hit is right
around the corner. What a scenario, profound Science Officers stuck on
the planet due to space program budgetary problems, while the clock
winds down to possible dooms day. Oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old May 31st 07, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Wings

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:hnfr5393emhuhl4emr388qff6jk9b2b39l@pasoschwei z.de...
On Wed, 30 May 2007 02:12:15 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

Maybe we should not have spent all those 900 billions on Iraq ...

C.

Maybe?

Old May 31st 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

Gen Bohne
Maybe we should not have spent all those 900 billions on Iraq ...

C.

Wings

Maybe?

nightbat

The Earth per Officer Warhol has 5 years left before the
legendary predicted end of times Wormwood comet is to key hole hit the
planet and terminate all modern life as we know it. We had the money and
the technology to humanly pilot go to Mars yet we collectively chose
ongoing wars and self destruction, oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old May 31st 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

wrote:

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

Gen Bohne
Maybe we should not have spent all those 900 billions on Iraq ...

C.

Wings Maybe?

nightbat

The Earth per Officer Warhol has 5 years left before the legendary
predicted end of times Wormwood comet is to key hole hit the planet and
terminate all modern life as we know it. We had the money and the
technology to humanly pilot go to Mars yet we collectively chose ongoing
wars and self destruction, oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yes Commander, it does appear as if humanity, despite all its technological
progress and economic prowess, has proven to be a dismal failure in the
betterment of its own constituency.

Old May 31st 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:
Official Star Officer

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

wrote:

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

Gen Bohne
Maybe we should not have spent all those 900 billions on Iraq ...

C.

Wings Maybe?

nightbat

The Earth per Officer Warhol has 5 years left before the legendary
predicted end of times Wormwood comet is to key hole hit the planet and
terminate all modern life as we know it. We had the money and the
technology to humanly pilot go to Mars yet we collectively chose ongoing
wars and self destruction, oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat

New Science Officer Hagar

Yes Commander, it does appear as if humanity, despite all its technological
progress and economic prowess, has proven to be a dismal failure in the
betterment of its own constituency.

nightbat

Correct Star Officer Hagar our destiny appears under a cloud at
this time towards world peace and united planetary lay enlightenment.
Congratulations on your recent promotion to full fledged Star Science
Officer.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 1st 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 31, 6:16 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:24:04 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

Wormwood

JFR
Wormwood is NOT a planet or other body, it's about energy
coming from the Galactic center, replace the word "wood"
with "hole"... HTH.
C.

Any evidence for this sci-fi tale, Chu*k?

Correction:
Wormhole is not a planet or another body; nor is it anything coming from the
center of the galaxy. Simply replace the word "worm" with "ass", and you got
the perfect description of a DecoDick and his subservient minions, namely
k00ks.

Sorry, Chuckweasel, I just couldn't resist.

You are communicating with something that's worth far less than used
toilet paper.

Notice how they'd easily snookered yourself right into their
alt.usenet.kooks and alt.fan.art-bell cesspools.

Notice that I'd removed those wussy crosspostings that are only
intended to do great harm, as well as you should have done the same.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell