Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

Old June 17th 13, 10:14 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 2:16:31 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 3, 12:02*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

It’s the job of a few to make these public Usenet/newsgroups as K-12

unfriendly and/or media undesirable as well as generally as raunchy X-

rated as possible. *These individuals are actually one and the same

bully-naysayers and FUD-masters that systematically topic/author stalk

and trash upon anyone with an original idea or discovery of any

significance or potential of significance, because it seems they want

not an independent soul and/or private author or researcher to ever

get mainstream attention or otherwise noticed by others, much less

receiving any official public support.

Of course, for the past 12+ years I’ve been telling of this

interpretation of our public Usenet/newsgroup media being

systematically trashed because, it seems this public Usenet community

that’s merged along with Google Groups and Groups+ has simply become

too easily accessible by K12s and others, that nowadays via social

networking could possibly take notice of our topics and replies on

subjects of science, physics, politics, social networking and general

newsworthy issues, and it seems the oligarchs in charge of whatever we

get to read and interpret as truly independent of whatever these

oligarchs desire, is an obvious status quo damage-control situation

that can’t be let to evolve or flourish on its own, much less given

any direct benefits that would become K-12 and higher educated

attracting to those looking for the best available science and the

most independent interpretations of newsworthy topics, because these

oligarchs in charge of our government and the mainstream media

(including moderated reference material and public school textbooks)

are clearly so very much afraid of what we independent outsiders might

have to say.

Newsgroup "alt.astronomy" seems to be a Usenet Mecca of what the

mainstream status-quo of their oligarch holy grail matrix thinks is

utmost imperative to topic/author stalk and bash for all they can

muster.

*http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...y/topics?hl=en

*For example, the mainstream of physics and science wants to exclude,

banish and/or obfuscate as to allowing any possibility of captured

moons, planetoids or planets, even though the merging of entire

galaxies is commonplace and otherwise perfectly obvious. *Apparently

those laws of physics are conditional, and all public derived science

has to be mainstream moderated by the oligarchs before any of it

becomes viable, and the same status-quo gauntlet of applied

obfuscation(evidence excluding), nay-say and nondisclosure applies for

any potential exploitation of anything involving our moon or Venus.

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,

as to viewing this one small but rather interesting mountainous area

of Venus, using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or

magnify this extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve

focused upon, really shouldn’t be asking too much. *Most of modern

PhotoZoom and numerous other photographic software variations tend to

accomplish this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone

and Safari image zooming), although some extra applied filtering and

thereby image enhancing for dynamic range compensations (aka contrast)

can further improve upon the end result (no direct pixel modifications

should ever be necessary, because it’s all a derivative from the

original Magellan radar imaging of 36 confirming radar scans/pixel,

that can always be 100% verified).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in

question:

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

*http://translate.google.com/#

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth

Venus”, GuthVenus

In a near perfect world, the oligarch crooks and extortionist wouldn’t

get away with the sort of deceptions and skulduggery without severe

consequences, however nowadays it’s the mainstream crooks and

skulduggery types that seem to get multiple do-overs, as well as

elected to public office and otherwise become priests with god like

powers and authority.

Of course we’ve caught practically every government agency as having

been at one time or another lying through their teeth (including our

highest office), and even multiple times so often being the case. So,

it’s odd when those that topic/author stalk and trash some of us over

the silliest of issues are so focused upon global domination as only

they see fit, as such never see any problems whatsoever with our

having any too big of government (even if it’s generally

dysfunctional), as long as their republic and skulduggery funded

government keeps them living large and the next generation on the hook

fending for themselves.

It’s always quite understandable why they must stalk and put as many

others down as possible, especially of anyone suggesting the previous

and current generation in charge hasn’t been as honest and trustworthy

as they claim, and otherwise because it’s only a redneck house of

cards that protects them, as financed by the oligarchs that always get

special benefits regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, and of

course all paid for (including interest) by the taxpayers and

consumers. After all, our government authority isn’t exactly stupid,

especially when insider trading and essentially layers of corruption

or dysfunction have to be accommodated at most all levels, is a very

good thing for those on any public funded payroll or taping into

government grants and bailouts with few if any strings attached.

In other words, the FUD-masters of Usenet/newsgroups and nowadays

Google Groups plus rooted within any number of other social networking

channels are simply doing their job, in part out of fear. So, it’s

perfectly understandable why so much topic/author stalking and bashing

is right up there with their approved methods of obfuscation,

banishment and waterboarding, as well as most any other methods of

denial and torture. (lots of real life analogies happen to support

this interpretation, so it’s not just my interpretation that matters)

When I suggest that our NASA/Magellan team of wizards had missed

identifying a few extremely interesting details about the planet

Venus, naturally all sorts of mainstream FUD and damage control kicked

into high gear. Because the implications are so great, it’s perfectly

understandable how embarrassing and how otherwise disclosing this

oversight and ongoing obfuscation on their part has to be enforced at

all cost, because the consequences are truly enormous.

With our NSA good buddies of PRISM tracking our every internet move and thereby easily taking our private internet searchings and communications stuff entirely out of context, there will likely be problems and consequences, including a potential of revenge Karma, especially when their unauthorized snooping causes another computer to malfunction or unexpectedly fail at controlling something critically important.

Hopefully they’ll at least record and archive each and every keystroke/word (including our voice and whatever video data) and especially of recording those words from others as having been directed at stalking and provoking us, so that the proper amount of context isn’t lost or otherwise badly interpreted, as well as for assisting with operating system recovery should this invasive spying get our computers too messed up.

This PRISM stuff is only going to put more social/political fears into the current and future of each K-12 generation that comes along, making them even more paranoid or afraid to even read any of our social or scientific research context from the likes of Google Groups(G+) or especially that of any preexisting unmoderated Usenet/newsgroup that’s globally accessible.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...144220722.html

I pointed out where the NSA has hacked civilian infrastructure such as universities, hospitals, and private businesses because it is dangerous. These nakedly, aggressively criminal acts are wrong no matter the target. Not only that, when NSA makes a technical mistake during an exploitation operation, critical systems crash. Congress hasn't declared war on the countries—the majority of them are our allies—but without asking for public permission, NSA is running network operations against them that affect millions of innocent people. And for what? So we can have secret access to a computer in a country we're not even fighting? So we can potentially reveal a potential terrorist with the potential to kill fewer Americans than our own Police? No, the public needs to know the kinds of things a government does in its name, or the "consent of the governed" is meaningless.

(end quote)

No doubt this PRISM fiasco and its revenge Karma is going from bad to worse before any of it gets under control by those of us always having to pay for everything.

Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 June 14th 13 10:02 PM
Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 3 June 14th 13 07:13 PM
Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational Truth - {HRI 20080918-V1.5.1} Leonardo Been (Plato) Astronomy Misc 0 August 9th 09 11:19 AM
the evil of the christians Chris SETI 1 October 23rd 07 12:19 AM
Evil ~ Twittering One Misc 1 November 15th 04 05:09 AM