Sir "BUSH" and The Green Knight

Old January 12th 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Warhol[_2_]

Default Sir "BUSH" and The Green Knight

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

The story begins as King Arthur's court celebrates the New Year for
fifteen days. The lords and ladies of the court are having a great

time
dancing and feasting. The story describes the lavishly served feast
with all the trimmings. Each guest is free to partake in the royal
meal. However, King Arthur will not eat on such a high holiday until
someone tells a fascinating or adventurous tale.

http://csis.pace.edu/grendel/projs3a/sggk01.html

"Nay, I ask no fight, in faith here on the benches are but beardless
children, were I clad in armour on my steed there is no man here

might
match me. Therefore I ask in this court but a Christmas jest, for

that
it is Yule-tide, and New Year, and there are here many fain for

sport.

[screed flush]

Green Knight's ax. The deer is timid, the boar is ferocious, and the
fox is cunning and sly. The characteristics of the animals are

symbolic
of Gawain and the challenges set before him.

Despite his acceptance of the garter, Gawain lives up to his

reputation
as the most chivalrous of the knights in King Arthur's court.

The Ax of the Green Knight... A CometH story?

The Arts... Ultimately, our hero, the
not-quite-as-brave-as-he-could-be-Sir-Bush...
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=Sir%20Gawain

Nice screed, War-fizzie. Was it supposed to mean something?

I dont known yet... inspiration is strange sometimes... we shall see
what future has as surprisses.

I heard you lost your Job? and Florida Weather man Bert, did die also
two day's ago???? Wrath you think?....

I see that you are still stupid, War-fizzie.

What will your wife now say you lost your job due to your internet
addiction? Go see a doctor before your wife divorces you... than you
can come here and cry like a baby thats the Knight's fault.

"Most characters are known through their actions and words"

Art Deco's wife already left him because she came home early and caught Art
in bed with a teenaged boy.

Warhol, what do your folks do to pederasts?

C.H.J.

we must accept people like they are... we may not judge people... one
of the 10 sacred laws.

The free choice and liberty's that were given to all mankind by God,
must be respected by all man... So I dont judge... like jesus said, let
him who is without sin, throw the first stone... but all had lost the
path, one way or an other of the true way.

Old January 13th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Scott Hedrick

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
we must accept people like they are... we may not judge people... one
of the 10 sacred laws.

Really? Then you must *equally* consider anyone walking on the street as
well as a qualified surgeon next time you need an operation.

Not only do we judge people every day, we *must* do so. Contrary to what
some morons think, not everyone is equal in every way.

I'll bet you lock your doors, thus passing judgment that some people are not
worthy to enter your house.

The only people who don't judge other people are in the graveyard.

Old January 13th 07, 10:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Warhol[_2_]

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
we must accept people like they are... we may not judge people... one
of the 10 sacred laws.

Really? Then you must *equally* consider anyone walking on the street as
well as a qualified surgeon next time you need an operation.

Not only do we judge people every day, we *must* do so. Contrary to what
some morons think, not everyone is equal in every way.

I'll bet you lock your doors, thus passing judgment that some people are not
worthy to enter your house.

The only people who don't judge other people are in the graveyard.

"Judge not that ye be not judged,"... Simple No? without judge or
jury...

The King is the only Judge..

Ps Why do you talk about surgeon and operations???? need a nose
transformation? Hah.

Old January 13th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Scott Hedrick

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
we must accept people like they are... we may not judge people... one
of the 10 sacred laws.

Really? Then you must *equally* consider anyone walking on the street as
well as a qualified surgeon next time you need an operation.

Not only do we judge people every day, we *must* do so. Contrary to what
some morons think, not everyone is equal in every way.

I'll bet you lock your doors, thus passing judgment that some people are
not
worthy to enter your house.

The only people who don't judge other people are in the graveyard.

"Judge not that ye be not judged,"... Simple No? without judge or
jury...

So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

Old January 14th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Warhol[_2_]

Scott Hedrick a écrit :
"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
we must accept people like they are... we may not judge people... one
of the 10 sacred laws.

Really? Then you must *equally* consider anyone walking on the street as
well as a qualified surgeon next time you need an operation.

Not only do we judge people every day, we *must* do so. Contrary to what
some morons think, not everyone is equal in every way.

I'll bet you lock your doors, thus passing judgment that some people are
not
worthy to enter your house.

The only people who don't judge other people are in the graveyard.

"Judge not that ye be not judged,"... Simple No? without judge or
jury...

So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

are you Jesus? Jesus is THE JUDGE. a righteous Judge... with Davidic
Blood
in his veins... the sun of David, The Judge...

since Jesus Himself said, "Judge not," (Matthew 7:1), that means we
cannot
"judge."

"Judge not," yet in verses 6, 15-16, Jesus is the one to judge "swine,"
"dogs," "Frogs", "Vipers" and the "fruit" of false apostles.

and the only living Judge I know is her majesty Queen of England... but
she
is sleeping, like all the knight's of the round Table... Jesus shall
Find
the holy grail... and restore the truth... because now nobody's known's
the
Truth, why we can't judge. Atleast till jesus is back with the story of
the
holy grail.

They have four wheels and eight men
four plus eight is twelve
twelve inches make a ruler
a ruler is Queen Elizabeth
Queen Elizabeth sails the seven seas
the seven seas have fish
the fish have fins
The Finns hate the Russians
the Russians are red
Fire engines are always rushin'
So they're red.

"A false teacher knows what appeals to our desires (2 Pet. 2). He
doesn't
wear a lapel pin to warn of his lies, but he comes disguised as a
representative of the truth. He claims he will enrich lives, but those
who
follow him learn at a high cost that they have been deceived."

Just like the Coffee boy's...

Old January 14th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

I always thought he was pretty mellow at night when the wine was being
passed around, but heaven help you when the morning and His hangover
arrived at the same time.
(Image of a cock crowing once at the rising sun, and promptly being
turned into a pillar of salt as the sky becomes instantly overcast.) :-)

Pat
Old January 14th 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Sorcerer Androcles[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message ...

Scott Hedrick wrote:
So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

I always thought he was pretty mellow at night when the wine was being
passed around, but heaven help you when the morning and His hangover
arrived at the same time.
(Image of a cock crowing once at the rising sun, and promptly being
turned into a pillar of salt as the sky becomes instantly overcast.) :-)

Pat

Imagine feeding 5000 people with fish sandwiches because they didn't bring a brown bag lunch. Long John Silvers had to hire 12 disciples for the day. Turning the Sea of Galilee into a wine lake was a bit too much or him, he had to jet ski on it, huh?

Old January 14th 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Scott Hedrick

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

Scott Hedrick a écrit :
"Warhol" wrote in message
"Judge not that ye be not judged,"... Simple No? without judge or
jury...

So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

are you Jesus?

I'm related.

Jesus is THE JUDGE. a righteous Judge... with Davidic
Blood in his veins... the sun of David, The Judge...

since Jesus Himself said, "Judge not," (Matthew 7:1), that means we
cannot "judge."

I notice you've once again failed to answer my question- do you lock your
doors at night, and thereby judge that some people are not worthy to enter
your house? It's a simple question. Why are you having such difficulty
answering it?

Old January 14th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Warhol[_2_]

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

Scott Hedrick a écrit :
"Warhol" wrote in message
"Judge not that ye be not judged,"... Simple No? without judge or
jury...

So, then, do you lock your house doors, knowing that you are then judging
some people to be unworthy of entry?

Even *Jesus* judged people.

are you Jesus?

I'm related.

No way... are you Magh-rabin?

Jesus is THE JUDGE. a righteous Judge... with Davidic
Blood in his veins... the sun of David, The Judge...

since Jesus Himself said, "Judge not," (Matthew 7:1), that means we
cannot "judge."

I notice you've once again failed to answer my question- do you lock your
doors at night, and thereby judge that some people are not worthy to enter
your house? It's a simple question. Why are you having such difficulty
answering it?

My door is always open... its only in America and europe that people
close their doors. We in the Moorish world must give Moorish
hospitality to whome ever ask for it. ist a sacred law.

Three day's we must recieve the host in our humble house and share with
himour food... a Holy Law.

Old January 14th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Scott Hedrick

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

We in the Moorish world must give Moorish
hospitality to whome ever ask for it. ist a sacred law.

Not that sacred laws amount to much for practitioners of Islam.