The First Step in Creating a Space Age - Treat Earth as a Planet

Old December 5th 10, 05:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The First Step in Creating a Space Age - Treat Earth as a Planet

On Dec 3, 4:05*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:53 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 3, 5:35 am, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 2, 7:21 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
Good to know that you'd always support whatever deranged warlord is in
charge, and then some.

Brad is apparently hearing voices again...

?

WHOOOOOSH!!!!!!

snicker

LOLZ

So you don't think anything is wrong with Earth or it's biodiversity?
(and the Semitic likes of Fred J. McCall is your best friend?)

No, Guthball, he just thinks you're bat**** crazy and thick as a plank
into the bargain. The voices in your head aren't real!

I find it interesting that Brad's worst insult is to call someone
"Semitic". I suspect he must be a love child of Adolf Hitler fathered
on Hermann Goering...

"The First Step in Creating a Space Age - Treat Earth as a Planet",
and to do that means getting rid of those that screwed it up to begin
with, and/or making them pay back at least double.

Is that gibberish supposed to make sense, Guthball? *I suggest you
head back to the drawing board, if so...

How about yourself, Fred; how much do you owe?

More than you'll ever have and less than I can write a check to pay.

*territory."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --G. Behn

You say that with such authority. You must be a highly privileged
person.

Does President BHO know what you are costing us?

~ BG
Old December 5th 10, 04:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Compared to you, pretty much everyone is, Guthball.

Does President BHO know what you are costing us?

Gee, I don't know. *Why don't you ask him?

I might as well do just that, because he's certainly looking for every
conceivable way of cutting the federal overhead. Being that you can't
possibly justify what you've been doing as of lately, or perhaps not
even for the past decade, should be of some interest to President BHO
and his GAO that's running our nation on less than fumes.

~ BG
Old December 5th 10, 11:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

By all means, you start spewing your delusions at the Government.
Perhaps they'll come and lock you up where you belong, you irrational
putz.

Just what do you think I have to 'justify', Guthball?

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Your wearing that protective cup and a butt plug says more than enough
about what you need to defend and/or justify.

~ BG
Old December 6th 10, 02:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 9, 3:49*pm, William Mook wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:17*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:05*am, William Mook wrote:
As Jay Leno reported, the Hindenberg ignited not because of hydrogen
but because of the material that coated the surface of the balloon.
The magnesium struts didn't help either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHbaO...utube.com/watc...

Exactly,

Exactly wrong, as I pointed out elsewhere.

*territory."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --G. Behn

Not wrong at all. *Look at part three - they burned a 1/50th scale
replica and it validated the fact that it was the skin not the
hydrogen that was the culprit.

Fred is a certified ZNR that you claim don't exist. There's nothing
that Fred is ever going to help you or anyone else, because that's not
what a ZNR minion does.

~ BG
Old December 6th 10, 07:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Brad, you really need to seek treatment for these strange sexual
fantasies you have about me. *As I've repeatedly explained to you, I
prefer them bright, female, and human and you fail on all counts.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

So, tell us about the one time when the great Fred J McCall actually
helped another human accomplish something that truly mattered towards
advancing technology or improving the quality of life for others.

Remember that medical experiments on yourself doesn't count.

~ BG
Old December 6th 10, 09:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doug Freyburger

Brad Guth wrote:

So, tell us about the one time when the great Fred J McCall actually
helped another human accomplish something that truly mattered towards
advancing technology or improving the quality of life for others.

Sigh. Another poster whose signal to noise ratio dropped too far to
keep reading.
Old December 6th 10, 11:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 6, 1:58*pm, Doug Freyburger wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

So, tell us about the one time when the great Fred J McCall actually
helped another human accomplish something that truly mattered towards
advancing technology or improving the quality of life for others.

Sigh. *Another poster whose signal to noise ratio dropped too far to
keep reading.

In other words, there's really nothing that Fred ever accomplished
that had any direct positive/constructive impact. Never the less,
Fred knows supposedly everything and is otherwise intellectually
superior to just about everyone one on every subject known to
humanity, but then so is William Mook. Perhaps they are made for one
another.

~ BG
Old December 7th 10, 01:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jorge R. Frank

On 12/06/2010 03:58 PM, Doug Freyburger wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

So, tell us about the one time when the great Fred J McCall actually
helped another human accomplish something that truly mattered towards
advancing technology or improving the quality of life for others.

Sigh. Another poster whose signal to noise ratio dropped too far to
keep reading.

When was Guth's S/N ratio *ever* high enough to be worth reading? He's
been bat$#!+ insane as long as I've been on sci.space.*.
Old December 7th 10, 04:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doug Freyburger

Jorge R. Frank wrote:
Doug Freyburger wrote:

Sigh. Another poster whose signal to noise ratio dropped too far to
keep reading.

When was Guth's S/N ratio *ever* high enough to be worth reading? He's
been bat$#!+ insane as long as I've been on sci.space.*.

I am comparing him to Mook and Findley. The bar isn't exactly high. I
skimmed a lot of his posts and many were on topic. In the last month
it's like he switched anti-psychotic meds to one that does not work.

I started my career working on satellite ground link software. I've
been a fan of space exploration since watching Gemini launches on TV as
a child. I love on topic postings but I haven't worked in research
since 2000 or in aerospace since 1998. I don't have material to write
much other than my highly speculative stuff about Oort cloud dispursion
and what that might imply about advanced interstellar civilizations
ending up focused away from star systems. That's crazier stuff than
Mook's back of the envelope designs and I know it.
Old December 8th 10, 03:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:

So, tell us about the one time when the great Fred J McCall actually
helped another human accomplish something that truly mattered towards
advancing technology or improving the quality of life for others.

Sigh. *Another poster whose signal to noise ratio dropped too far to
keep reading.

When was Guth's S/N ratio *ever* high enough to be worth reading? He's
been bat$#!+ insane as long as I've been on sci.space.*.

So, you're another ZNR. Gee whiz, what a surprise.

~ BG