Moon Landing a Hoax??!! Real Evidence here

Old January 13th 07, 10:11 AM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.astro,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Moon Landing a Hoax??!! Real Evidence here

"Bunn E. Rabbit" wrote in message

This old "Moon Landing a Hoax??!! Real Evidence here" topic is just
another intended ruse/sting of our mutually perpetrated cold-war
century, that isn't about to end until our fat lady sings, or otherwise
as long as we're in the process of taking as much Muslim oil as we can.

Actual facts as based upon actual history is what supersedes science.

However, nothing supersedes the laws of physics.

Venus has been getting more and more taboo/nondisclosure worthy than our
moon. This is rather odd, being that there's nothing all that
insurmountable about Venus, and at times it's so nearby with the very
same moon like face of Venus aligned with Earth.

However, much closer to our home world that's going GW postal, and
otherwise GW Bush postal; If you are surrounded by the bare minimum of
3.14e6 m2 of somewhat significant mass (especially if it's of greater
density than water), and if there's next to nothing between yourself and
all of that surrounding terrain of naked mass (such as being situated
upon our physically dark moon that should by rights be deep in meteorite
debris and secondary impact shards of everything solar and cosmic you
can think of, including the kitchen sink), whereas the incoming solar
and cosmic energy (as often nasty as that may be) is going to
unavoidably cause the natural secondary/recoil birth of soft-X-rays,
hard-X-rays and gamma radiation like nowhere other.

Human DNA as physically protected by a given spacesuit isn't going to
buy all that much attenuation of said TBI(total body irradiation)
dosage, whereas DNA/RNA damage beyond the point of no return will in
short order transpire regardless of whatever infomercial mainstream
science as based upon those conditional laws of physics has to say. The
status quo of what we've been told will NOT save your sorry moonsuit
butt for long, especially if you're standing upon a modus hill and
thereby exposed to 314e6 m2 if not just as easily trekking upon much
higher terrain that'll buy you 31.4e9 m2 of what's surrounding as
physically hot and nasty in more ways than being merely passive solar
influx and secondary IR/FIR toasty. Therefore, you simply do not
require all that much lethal radiation potential as derived per m2 in
order to amount to getting nailed by a truly great deal of what's there
to behold.

Other than those temporary Chapel Bell deployments on behalf of our
NASA/Apollo fiasco, too bad we still have not so much as once
established a robotic science platform cruising efficiently within the
interactive MEL1/(moon L1) zone that's roughly upon average 58,000 km
from the moon's CG, whereas all sorts of moon and Earth science could
have been affordably and very nicely accomplished as of four decades
ago.

Much like a poofy version of Clarke Station, Bigelow’s proposed Nautilus
station (aka POOF) simply isn't sufficiently shielded nor configured
with an adequate amount of forced heat-exchanging in order to deal with
accommodating us humans along with the 95+% solar + 50% lunar
secondary/recoil of IR/FIR. However, Venus L2 offers quite another
matter that's worth more than a few good arguments on behalf of those
POOF configured space depots, whereas frail human DNA can actually
survive the 19 month onboard stint better off than the to/from commute.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 13th 07, 08:45 PM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.astro,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

Brad Guth wrote:

Venus has been getting more and more
taboo/nondisclosure worthy than our moon.

That old schizophrenic delusional reasoning has
got you in its grips again, I see, Brad. Pathetic,
you are, pathetic you remain.

xanthian.

Old January 14th 07, 03:40 PM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.astro,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote in message
oups.com

And your problem(s) with the truth is??????????????
-
Brad Guth

Old January 14th 07, 06:54 PM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.astro,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

Brad Guth wrote:

And your problem(s) with the truth is??????????????

That your postings are allergic to it.

xanthian.

Old January 14th 07, 10:18 PM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.astro,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote in message
ups.com

That your postings are allergic to it.

xanthian.

Is that some kind of jewspeak or other faith-based encryption code (like
send in the clowns)?
-
Brad Guth