Patrons, the world enemy will learn the will of this nation, do not suffer! -- Patron Bush

Old January 14th 07, 06:13 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Patrons, the world enemy will learn the will of this nation, do not suffer! -- Patron Bush

"Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday the Pentagon and CIA are not
violating people's rights by examining the banking and credit records
of hundreds of Americans and others suspected of terrorism or espionage
in the United States."

It is a wonderful idea patrons that all citizens should be watched. Our
secret police operates with our military in 110 countries. Our secret
prison system is the best. Patron Bush recommends cameras installed on
every street, and erect honorary communitists, those who volunteer to
walk, patrol and command our streets, all streets in this nation.

The world enemy shall learn that we will finish the job in the mid-East
and elsewhere. Our Capitalist law and order shall soon be enjoyed by
Capitalist patrons around the world.

Keep people in fear, the streets are dangerous. Do not go out. We will
win this war.

Old January 14th 07, 06:41 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

It is our vision patrons that unites us. A vision for a model Iraq in
the Arab
World, one that is better than what we see over there.

Do not listen to anybody raising concerns about our President or of his
Iraq war. The terrorists will not win war on terrorism. Those speaking
up, and calling their concerns general or Democratic ones are flip
floppers who are not with this nation. We arrested 1st Lt. Ehren Watada
for speaking of the President and of the Iraq war. He even said that
the
United States has become the world's most hated country after being
one of the most loved ones in the past. It is such loonatics that
think,
but are flip floppers that are raising contempt, showing disrespect,
and ruining our nation. We need to show an example, by this deserter
and lock him up for life. He received 6-8 years, comrads, is that fair?
No. Vote for the president, the job will be done.