ASTRO: Moon closer 7 Dec

Old December 7th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Moon closer 7 Dec

This one was taken through a 10 mm eyepiece, again me hovering above the
eyepiece with my camera ;-) So, it's not that sharp image wise, but I am
still very satisfied with the result :-)
Image was postworkd for better detail.

Gonna get me a camera mount ;-)

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moon2_7_dec.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	210
Old December 8th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Not too bad at all. Especially for a hand held shot. I like the detail on
this one. Clear Skyz, LA

Old December 8th 06, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Thanx :-)
But just today I got my camera mount so now waiting for clear skyz again ;-)

Menno

Old December 8th 06, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

This one was taken through a 10 mm eyepiece, again me hovering above the
eyepiece with my camera ;-) So, it's not that sharp image wise, but I am
still very satisfied with the result :-)
Image was postworkd for better detail.

Gonna get me a camera mount ;-)

--
Menno

Someone mailed me about this image, explaining about splitting the original
image into the RGB channels, aligning them and merge again. The mail itself
was seen as spam and it has been deleted now by accident ... but I did read
it :-) I tried it with the original of this image but the shift is too
much to get some good results. But nevertheless a great tip!! Thanx to who
ever wrote me that mail :-))

Menno

ASTRO: Moon 4 Dec - Full_Moon_4_dec_2006.jpg (1/1) Robert Price Astro Pictures 3 December 8th 06 12:53 AM
ASTRO: Smal moon Danilo Pivato CCD Imaging 2 February 5th 06 02:25 PM
Moon closer!!! Hayley UK Astronomy 4 December 27th 05 10:36 AM
Only Astro-Tards Believe In The "Man On The Moon" Agent Smythe Astronomy Misc 1 July 28th 03 04:25 PM
Only Astro-Tards Believe In The "Man On The Moon" Agent Smythe Amateur Astronomy 1 July 28th 03 04:25 PM