Bad Astronomy, Indeed

Old July 10th 04, 09:21 AM
Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Default Bad Astronomy, Indeed

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:01:41 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

-http://www.rense.com/general54/badst.htm

"I dare say that one need not be a scientist to know what is true from
what is not. Because of the Establishment's thinly-veiled contempt for
the general public, open-minded laymen are intimidated out of inquiring
into issues that profoundly affect all of us. Please keep in mind that
this world, and the Universe it resides in, belongs to all of us, and
the TRUTH is not a monopoly that can be claimed by anyone."

What this guy doesn't realize is that the 'Establishment' thinks that
they own the Universe, which includes the Earth and everything on it,
including you and me. They think they own the 'truth' as well, because
they obviously hold it close to themselves, won't share it, and feed the
rest of us bull-**** and doctored photos!

I know I shouldn't complain... because they do a lot of good things as
well.

Phil isn't a paranoid kook like you are. I'm glad that he ****es you
off so much.

Phil tends to **** off ko0ks. It's a go0d quality.

--

The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID:

"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
Confession ID:

Old July 10th 04, 10:10 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:27:47 GMT, DrPostman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

[...]

K00ks always hate real science and scientists, especially ones who can
totally debunk them without even breaking a sweat.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Old July 10th 04, 11:44 AM
Fred Garvin

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:01:41 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

-http://www.rense.com/general54/badst.htm

Ummm, the guy needs to remember it's only a MOVIE.

Old July 10th 04, 11:46 AM
Fred Garvin

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:01:41 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

I like this line:

"I have stated in all of my articles on this subject that I am NOT a
scientist."

Yeah, no ****.

Old July 10th 04, 01:04 PM
John Griffin

Rudolph_X wrote in message .. .
"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

-http://www.rense.com/general54/badst.htm

"I dare say that one need not be a scientist to know what is true from
what is not. Because of the Establishment's thinly-veiled contempt for
the general public, open-minded laymen are intimidated out of inquiring
into issues that profoundly affect all of us. Please keep in mind that
this world, and the Universe it resides in, belongs to all of us, and
the TRUTH is not a monopoly that can be claimed by anyone."

Now, that's funny. Open-minded layman proposes theory. Professionals
evaluate theory and explain why it's wrong. Open-minded layman flatly
refuses to hear them and writes a tantrum, like those above and below,
and proposes it again. And again. Etc.

What this guy doesn't realize is that the 'Establishment' thinks that
they own the Universe, which includes the Earth and everything on it,
including you and me. They think they own the 'truth' as well, because
they obviously hold it close to themselves, won't share it, and feed the
rest of us bull-**** and doctored photos!

I know I shouldn't complain... because they do a lot of good things as
well.

Complaining is good for you. So, instead of writing childish
snivelling like that, complain--but first, find someone who cares.

Old July 10th 04, 09:43 PM
The Barfing Yak

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
[...]

I WAS DEBUNKED ONCE IN THE ARMY. HAD TO PICK UP THE MATTRESS AND
EVERYTHING. HEHEHE.