swiss cheese post

Old January 22nd 05, 06:24 PM
Knot Fields

Default swiss cheese post

Hi folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my swiss cheese post. Some
of you had fun with your answers, which was to be expected and is ok, but I
think I liked Chris P's serious answer best. It gives me a lot to think
about when I have to give my oral presentation next week.

Thanks again,
Knot

Old January 23rd 05, 01:41 AM

Knot Fields wrote:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my swiss cheese post. Some
of you had fun with your answers, which was to be expected and is ok, but I
think I liked Chris P's serious answer best. It gives me a lot to think
about when I have to give my oral presentation next week.

Thanks again,
Knot

Knot, check the thread again. i just responded a slower exposure to
vacuum.

It might get more replies, who knows.

TBerk
Old January 23rd 05, 10:40 AM
Knot Fields

"T" wrote in message
. com...
Knot Fields wrote:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my swiss cheese post.

Some
of you had fun with your answers, which was to be expected and is ok,

but I
think I liked Chris P's serious answer best. It gives me a lot to think
about when I have to give my oral presentation next week.

Thanks again,
Knot

Knot, check the thread again. i just responded a slower exposure to
vacuum.

It might get more replies, who knows.

Thanks! You and Chris helped me out a lot with my thinking. This is a
Physics course, but next year I'll be taking AP Physics so I've been trying
to learn the fundamentals. Right now, we've been talking about environments
in space. At school, there is a bell? jar complete with a vacuum pump. I
think it's a diffusion pump. I had a chance to place the cheese in there to
see what would happen as some students have in the past. Not sure if my
teacher has some type of filter or not on the pump as the broken up cheese
would surely clog the lines I would think.

Thanks again for your thoughts, along with the others.

Knot

TBerk

Old January 24th 05, 05:10 AM
CLT

It gives me a lot to think
about when I have to give my oral presentation next week.

Let us know how it goes!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?

Thanks again,
Knot

trolling is out of hand Shawn Grant Amateur Astronomy 10 February 22nd 04 01:02 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED [email protected] Misc 0 January 28th 04 11:28 PM
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED!!! Timd39sc Misc 0 January 19th 04 04:10 AM
it works Kilolani Misc 1 November 22nd 03 04:29 PM
Why Is Herbs Like a Piece of Swiss Cheese? John Maxson Space Shuttle 0 August 10th 03 04:29 AM