Hot Rocks of Venus that are looking intelligent

Old October 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

Default Hot Rocks of Venus that are looking intelligent

On Oct 26, 9:53 am, robert casey wrote:
Sounds like you were watching that episode of "Star Trek" with the
intelligent living hot rock creatures... :-)

Why not, as for all we know there's living rock on Venus, or perhaps
just smart enough ETs that are half as smart as those hot rocks.
Either way, something intelligent made those hot rocks of Venus look
pretty damn interesting, as though intelligent and rational on behalf
of their creating a planned community, as having some really big and
impressive stuff to work with.
- Brad Guth -

I suppose it could happen, IIRC silicon is in the same column with
carbon on the periodic table. It may need the solvent equivalent of
carbon life's water, though. I wouldn't bet it being on Venus, but
somewhere elsewhere in the galaxy, maybe.

The all-inclusive realm of Venus has teratonnes of water (mostly
within those acidic clouds), and there's likely more on the way as
that planet continually get rid of 20.5 W/m2.

Why not allow a little intelligent design assisted evolution on behalf
of carbon based DNA?

What's otherwise so terribly dead wrong with applied physics, as in
the form of applied technology?

With unlimited local energy being the case, where's the insurmountable
problem with having all the frozen pizza, ice cold beer, as well as
artificial indoors snow and ice that you could possibly want?

Isn't Venus having such a nifty local cache of easily accessible
energy, a physics/planetology good news kind of thing?

So far, intelligent life that possesses radio technology seems quite
rare, as SETI hasn't found anything that cannot be anything other than
artificial.

That's true, as to include within that argument as to what damn little
time us humans have had any detectable degree of off-world worthy RF/
microwaves of any viable/significant intensity or focus to offer,
really hasn't been for all that much of our sequestered evolution, has
it. Not to mention that so many of us are faith-based snookered and
thus rather easily having dumbfounded ourselves past the point of no
return, which makes for the perfect terrestrial limited faith of
naysayism regardless of the evidence or the consequences of
continually banishing the truth.

Many years ago, when pulsars were first discovered, some
people considered that they might be navigation beacons for spacefaring
ET's, but they turned out to be natural objects. Doesn't mean that some
ET's couldn't use them as nav beacons, but the presence of pulsars
doesn't prove that ET's are out there. Doesn't prove that there are no
ET's either, all we can say is that "we can't tell. But the fact that we
exist, on a planet orbiting an ordinary G star in an ordinary section of
an ordinary galaxy would imply that there have been, or will be, or
currently ETs out there, probably at the level of one or two
civilizations with radio technology per galaxy.

That's quite true enough, although I'd have to think there'd be
potentially hundreds if not a good thousand+ other intelligent
populated planets out there within our home galaxy, perhaps logically
using those energy efficient green, blue, violet or UV spectrum laser
beams (I'd have to think utilizing quantum/FM photon beams for best
message throughput), as going off in most every which way but lose,
thereby easily excluding our mostly dumbfounded planet, and otherwise
our little Milky Way could be hosting millions of other somewhat less
than human intelligent populated planets and/or of those atmospheric
worthy enough moons of accommodating those weird cosmic plants and
animals (perhaps even including a few of those highly survival smart
hot rocks).

BTW, I'm wondering if you mostly braille astronomy/astrophysics folks
do realize that Venus actually has that highly complex tarmac item,
plus having that entirely rational looking community of an intelligent
infrastructure that's directly associated with that complex tarmac
(along with an impressive nearby bridge and that nifty fluid arch to
boot), don't you? If not some kind of worthy DNA intelligence,
perhaps those are some kind of pretty smart hot rocks, wouldn't you
say?
- Brad Guth -

Old October 26th 07, 08:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 9:53 am, robert casey wrote:
Sounds like you were watching that episode of "Star Trek" with the
intelligent living hot rock creatures... :-)

Why not, as for all we know there's living rock on Venus, or perhaps
just smart enough ETs that are half as smart as those hot rocks.
Either way, something intelligent made those hot rocks of Venus look
pretty damn interesting, as though intelligent and rational on behalf
of their creating a planned community, as having some really big and
impressive stuff to work with.
- Brad Guth -

I suppose it could happen, IIRC silicon is in the same column with
carbon on the periodic table. It may need the solvent equivalent of
carbon life's water, though. I wouldn't bet it being on Venus, but
somewhere elsewhere in the galaxy, maybe.

For some silly reason, usenet is not having a good day, so I'll repost
this one from another group.

Old October 27th 07, 09:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

[...]

that planet continually gives off 20.5 W/m2.

Why not a little intelligent design assisted evolution on behalf of
carbon based DNA?

With unlimited local energy being the case, where's the insurmountable
problem with having all the frozen pizza, ice cold beer, as well as
artificial indoors snow and ice that you could possibly want?

Isn't Venus having such a nifty local cache of energy, a physics/
planetology good news kind of thing?

So far, intelligent life that possesses radio technology seems quite
rare, as SETI hasn't found anything that cannot be anything other than
artificial.

That's true, as to include within that argument as to what damn little
time us humans have had any degree of off-world worthy RF/microwaves
of any viable/significant intensity to offer, really hasn't been for
all that much of our sequestered evolution, has it. Not to mention
that so many of us are faith-based snookered and thus rather easily
having dumbfounded ourselves past the point of no return, which makes
for perfect naysayism regardless of the evidence or the consequences
of continually banishing the truth.

Many years ago, when pulsars were first discovered, some
people considered that they might be navigation beacons for spacefaring
ET's, but they turned out to be natural objects. Doesn't mean that some
ET's couldn't use them as nav beacons, but the presence of pulsars
doesn't prove that ET's are out there. Doesn't prove that there are no
ET's either, all we can say is that "we can't tell. But the fact that we
exist, on a planet orbiting an ordinary G star in an ordinary section of
an ordinary galaxy would imply that there have been, or will be, or
currently ETs out there, probably at the level of one or two
civilizations with radio technology per galaxy.

That's quite true enough, although I'd have to think there'd be
potentially hundreds if not a good thousand+ other intelligent
populated planets out there in our home galaxy, perhaps logically
using those energy efficient green, blue, violet or UV spectrum laser
beams (I'd think utilizing quantum/FM photon beams for best message
throughput), as going off in most every which way but lose, thereby
easily excluding our mostly dumbfounded planet, and otherwise our
little Milky Way could be hosting millions of other somewhat less than
human intelligent populated planets and/or atmospheric worthy enough
moons of accommodating those weird cosmic plants and animals (perhaps
even including a few of those highly survival smart hot rocks).

BTW, you mostly braille folks do realize that Venus actually has that
highly complex tarmac item, plus that entirely rational looking
community of an intelligent infrastructure that's directly assocoated
with that tarmac (along with an impressive nearby bridge to boot),
don't you? Those are some kind of pretty smart hot rocks, wouldn't
you say?
- Brad Guth -

Old October 27th 07, 04:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 12:16 pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Why are folks within this anti-think-tank of usenet naysayland so
deathly afraid of Venus?

Is it because those smart Venusians are actually Muslims or Christ
like Kathars/Cathars, or what?

Why can't those regular laws of physics and best available science
work fine and dandy on Venus?

What's so terribly wrong with the planetology of Venus being somewhat
less old than Earth?
- Brad Guth -

Old November 1st 07, 05:35 AM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Oct 22, 6:09 am, BradGuth wrote:
Whenever sharing about our moon or Venus, it's exactly as though we're
not being told the whole truth and nothing but the truth about much of
anything these days. Talk about revising history, science and a whole
lot more, whereas those hot rocks of Venus that so happen to look as
though having been arranged so gosh darn unusually intelligent, are
most likely still there to behold, and we've had the technology for
having taken a much closer look-see for better than a good decade.

This observationology of image interpretation isn't the least bit
hocus-pocus phony, nor is it having any ulterior motives or hidden
agenda like our mutually perpetrated cold-war(s), or even hot-war(s)
over fossil and yellowcake energy as of lately, and there's nothing
but an all around win-win for science and humanity if in fact any of
those hot rocks of Venus are actually of those modified and/or having
been put to good use by intelligent other life. At least there's
nothing about Venus that's technically all that insurmountable, that
is unless you're not quite half as smart as a hot rock.

The official NASA/Magellan image of GIF format, as being that of a 36
look per pixel composite as having been given essentially the benefit
of those 36 confirming radar looks per each pixel, is by itself worthy
of our consideration for all kinds of honest reasons besides those
patterns of whatever's interpreting as so AI /(intelligent/
artificial), as opposed to all of the perfectly natural appearing
items that are of equally outstanding planetology, such as the
impressive FLUID ARCH.

The big question of the day is; Does anyone within Google/NOVA's
usenetland of such all-knowing wizards care to discuss/review the long
and growing list of what-ifs? (after all, for all we know those hot-
foot Venusians could even be of a Zion/semitic faith)

For a topic starter, we are obviously not talking about any cool and
wet Earth like environment, or even that of our weird, naked and
somewhat salty moon, nor of any such dead and nearly frozen to the
core likes of Mars or of whatever's so much further away. At times
Venus is actually extremely nearby (a little over 100X the distance of
our moon), and it's absolutely chuck full of its very own geothermal
cache of raw energy that's sharing a surface of 20.5 w/m2 (roughly 256
fold greater than Earth), that which only a born-again dork of a
naysayer like most of our usenet anti-think-tank rusemasters couldn't
possibly appreciate.

Why exclude the unknown simply because it's unknown? In other words,
most likely your whole intellectual mindset worth of whatever's
supposedly wiser and thus greater than most, that's simply faiyjh-
based obligated on behalf of what has to go out of its infomercial
spewing way in order to exclude upon any such off-world intelligent
other life, regardless of whatever's the applied technology, or even
to banish anything that's of off-world intelligent potential
regardless of whatever's the alternative planetology and of its local
evolution, of which you and I know absolutely nothing about is what
seems a bit counter-productive.

If at all possible, please do further explain as to those very
intelligent and/or rational community looking items, as if somehow
those were being purely natural, by way of offering us some other
image examples, as to sharing in where such a rational complex
community looking group of planetology considerations are otherwise to
be found within common/terrestrial planetology w/o AI benefit of
whatever intelligent life accomplished, such as right here on Earth
should offer. For one basic observationology argument example; How
many complex looking tarmacs are there on Earth that had absolutely
nothing whatsoever of AI to do with their having been created or
otherwise crafted/modified for their rational use by intelligent life?

Thanks once again to our once upon a time "tomcat", for once having
posted a link to this updated page of Venus images.http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

Some of the most interesting AI information can be found within image
No.17 from the top left, as being the 225 m/pixel composite frame of
such radar obtained pixels that so happens to include the robust,
rather sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTH Venus', of
which you should apply your own PhotoShop/resampling enlargement of at
least 3X, along with whatever unsharp mask filter plus other image
cleaning or treatment options you'd care to apply. Remember that a
purely negative or naysay mindset of a true rusemaster simply can't
accomplish such PhotoShop enlargements without making the image look
worse off than it really is.
"Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htmlhttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

If you still can not find this community of interesting pixels, then
you are not nearly as good at observationology as you think you are.
- Brad Guth -

Share most any honest bit of observationology, planetology, physics or
science pertaining to Venus, or even about getting POOF City
established at Venus L2, and lo and behold, all the usenet lights go
out. It's as though the newish planet of Venus no longer exist (even
though in plain sight, and looking bright as hell, at least it could
never be NASA/Apollo photographed from our physically dark moon).
- Brad Guth -

Old November 6th 07, 06:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Oct 22, 6:09 am, BradGuth wrote:
Whenever sharing science and notions about our moon or Venus, it's
almost exactly as though we're not being told the whole truth and
nothing but the truth about much of anything these days. Talk
about revising history, science and a whole lot more, whereas those
hot rocks of Venus that just so happen to look as though having
been arranged so gosh darn unusually intelligent, are most likely
still there to behold, and we've had the technology for having
taken a much closer look-see for better than a decade.

This observationology of image interpretation isn't the least bit
hocus-pocus phony, nor is it having any ulterior motives or hidden
agenda like our mutually perpetrated cold-war(s), or even hot-war(s)
over fossil and yellowcake energy as of lately, and there's nothing
but an all around win-win for science and humanity if in fact any
of those hot rocks of Venus are actually of those modified and/or
having been put into good use by intelligent other life. At least
there's nothing about surviving Venus that's technically all that
insurmountable, that is unless you're not quite half as smart as a
hot rock.

The official NASA/Magellan image of a GIF format, as being that which
offers a 36 look per pixel composite as having been given essentially
the benefit of those 36 confirming radar looks per each pixel, is by
itself worthy of getting our consideration for all kinds of honest
reasons besides those extremely interesting patterns of whatever's
interpreting as so AI/(intelligent/artificial), as opposed to all of
the perfectly natural appearing items that are of equally outstanding
planetology, such as their absolutely impressive FLUID ARCH.

The bigger question of the day is; Does anyone within Google/NOVA's
usenetland of such all-knowing wizards care to discuss/review the long
and growing list of what-ifs? (after all, for all we know those hot-
foot Venusians could even be of a Zion/semitic faith)

For a topic starter, we are obviously not talking about any such cool
and wet Earth like polluted environment, or even as to that of our
local naked orbiting mascon and somewhat salty moon, nor of any such
planetology that's dead and nearly frozen to the core likes of Mars,
or of whatever's so much further away. At times Venus is actually
crusing extremely nearby (a little over 100X the distance of our moon),
and it's absolutely chuck full of its very own geothermal cache of raw
energy that's sharing a surface of 20.5 w/m2 (roughly 256 fold greater
than Earth), that which only a born-again dork of a naysayer like most
of our usenet anti-think-tank rusemasters couldn't possibly appreciate.

Why exclude the unknown simply because it's unknown? In other words,
most likely your whole intellectual mindset worth of whatever's
supposedly so much wiser and thus greater than what most of us can
muster, that's simply faith-based obligated on behalf of what has to
go out of its infomercial spewing way in order to exclude upon any
such off-world intelligent other life, regardless of whatever's the
applied technology, or even to banish anything that's of off-world
intelligent potential regardless of whatever's the viable alternative
planetology and of its local evolution, of which yourself, others and
even I know absolutely nothing objective about, is what seems a bit
anti-research or just downright counter-productive.

If at all possible, please do further explain as to those very
intelligent and/or rational community looking items, as if somehow
those were being purely natural, by way of offering us some other
image examples, as to sharing in where such a rational complex
community looking group of planetology considerations are otherwise
to be found within common/terrestrial planetology w/o AI benefit of
whatever intelligent life accomplished, such as right here on Earth
should offer. For one basic observationology argument example; How
many complex looking tarmacs are there on Earth that had absolutely
nothing whatsoever of AI to do with their having been created or
otherwise crafted/modified for their rational use by intelligent life?

Thanks once again to our once upon a time "tomcat", for his once
having posted a link to this updated page of Venus images.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

Some of the most interesting AI worthy information can be found
within image No.17 from the top left, as being the 225 m/pixel
composite frame of such radar obtained pixels that so happens to
include the robust, rather sizable and somewhat complex community
of 'GUTH Venus', of which you should apply your very own PhotoShop/
resampling enlargement of at least 3X, along with whatever unsharp
mask filter plus other image cleaning or worthy treatment options
you'd care to apply. Remember that a purely negative or naysay
mindset of a true rusemaster simply can't accomplish such PhotoShop
enlargements without knowingly making the image look worse off than
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/ht...115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

If you still can not find this community of interesting pixels, then
you are not nearly as good at observationology as you think you are.
- Brad Guth -

Ever take notice how the usenet borg collective backs itself way the
hell off from a given topic, such as whenever we catch them red-handed
and/or brown-=nosed with their phony (pretend atheist) faith-based
pants all the way down?

Apparently their Yiddish nose browning is priority No.1 in usenet
naysayville, and secondly is their infowar/infomercial spewing
regardless of the consequences and without a speck of remorse for
whatever's the collateral damage or carnage of the innocent, and
typically these very same folks never give a tinkers damn as to how
bloody or spendy energy gets. (go figure otherwise)

Meanwhile, we have an extremely interesting and most likely
intelligent and rational looking items of whatever's existing/
coexisting on Venus, that has been recorded by way of radar imaging
and as such is about as good and trustworthy of what such image pixels
can offer, yet it's still being treated as taboo/nondisclosure rated,
as is the ESA Venus Express PFS data being kept in stealth (aka need-
to-know) status.

BTW, the ongoing rusemaster expertise of usenet robo word tagging with
whatever's before of after a given key word or link isn't going
unnoticed, or under appreciated by those few of us attempting to share
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as always based upon the
regular laws of physics and otherwise supported from the best
available science that's independently replicated via peers of the
honest kind.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 7th 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Nov 6, 10:38 am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

We're obviously having to deal with an ongoing incest mutated and
otherwise born-again cesspool of such pretend atheist liars, of the
worse possible brown-nosed mainstream status quo kind, just like our
resident LLPOF warlord that doesn't honestly give any tinkers damn
about salvaging the greater good of our environment, or protecting and
otherwise advancing the mostly innocent worth of humanity that's
sequested upon this extensively Yiddish puppeteered hell on Earth,
that's about to get even more spendy as it goes WWIII postal, all
because of the actions of a few absolute faith-based *******s that
would just as soon put the likes of Christ right back on that stick
for yet another PR stunt.

Just like we'd worked along with Russia for having mutually
perpetrated our decades old and spendy as hell cold-war(s), that has
long since improved and migrated itself into Iraq on its way to
traumatising Iran (or taking on most any other Muslim nation that
doesn't yield), and thus WWIII is perhaps next on their agenda.

In spite of what most dumbfounded Americans think they know as the
supposed truth, Russia has nearly always been far better at getting
various tonnage safely and affordably into orbit, or even entirely
away from Earth's gravity, and China is simply not sitting back and
taking no for an answer, as China shouldn't have any problems in
passing up the collective fly-by-rocket expertise of Russia, US/NASA
and ESA combined. In fact, the Bigelow Aerospace configured POOF City
as established at Venus L2 should also be deployed by China, at
perhaps not half the cost of anything Russia can accommodate.

BTW, Mars has long been a cold and dead planet of an older than Earth
planetology, as well as oddly w/o salt. (go figure, as if anything by
orbital physics rights it should have had more salt per its orbital
location and smaller volume and of less average density)

On Nov 6, 8:44 pm, "NHttas Mother" wrote:
Venus is hotter than earth while mars is cool.
So with the current technology or perhaps future
advancements would greatly aid in inhabiting
mars first and venus next. I am not against venus
but just being pratical.

If "being practical", there's no sign of any viable intelligent other
life or the remains thereof on Mars, but there is on Venus.

If "being practical", Mars is not just a wee bit cool, but rather damn
freaking cold as the opposite of hell (especially CO2 dry-ice worthy
by night, even in the Mars tropics), and it's rather obviously so much
further away from us than Venus that gets to within 100 fold as far as
our moon.

If "being practical", Mars as no apparent local energy of most any
kind that could assist even by way of advanced applied technology on
behalf of sustaining us frail humans, whereas Venus offers unlimited
local energy of the 100% local and renewable kind, plus having an
active geothermal planetology as to do whatever with.

If "being practical", Mars at the near vacuum of just 8 mb is perhaps
a forth as gamma and X-ray bad off as our humanly lethal moon, and at
most any time of a given frosty day or sub-frozen to death nighttime
is when your naked spacesuit enclosed butt could easily be summarily
nailed to death by an extremely fast arriving meteorite, whereas the
surrounding acidic upper atmosphere of Venus is rather nicely
protecting our frail DNA as well as our thermal/Ovgolve suit protected
butts by way of it's thick and robust atmosphere.

If "being practical", is clearly where the Venus L2 POOF City could
have been accomplished, as a relatively safe home away from home,
that's just cool enough to being entirely POOF City viable as is.

If "being practical", since we still do not have a viable fly-by-
rocket lander as would be required of our safely doing Mars, or
especially on behalf of our naked moon related missions, whereas Venus
is not only aerodynamically flyable as is, but it's also fully rigid
composite airship worthy, and to think there's even an existing tarmac
to utilize.

If "being practical" about any of this, you'd have to be an absolute
certified moron of a village idiot in order to have not realized the
other 100+ valid reasons of our doing Venus instead of Mars.

BTW, what part or portion of those complex crop circles is
terrestrial, instead of being duh-101 ET?

What part of observationology (the science of honest image
interpreting) do you not quite get?

What laws of physics are you having to distort or outright exclude,
and/or infowar/infomercial imposing of your own kind of evidence
skewing/excluding so that Mars is even remotely favorable over Venus?

What laws of physics and/or from the best available worth of
scientific evidence about our moon is suggesting that it has ever been
walked upon by us humans, as supposedly having "the right stuff"?

We need to ask, as to why are so many of you folks are into hiding and/
or pretending as to who and/or whom you really are or otherwise
represenmt?
- Brad Guth -

Old November 12th 07, 09:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

[...]

Why is the geothermally toasty planet of Venus so unusually mainstream
taboo/nondisclosure rated?

Why are the Zion Gods of usenet's infowar/infomercial collective
spewing butts into acting as borg like unhappy canpers?

What would or could you do on Venus if you had a spare/surplus cache
of a locally renewable teraWatt in clean energy at your disposal?
--
Brad Guth

Old November 13th 07, 09:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Nov 12, 1:29 pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Just because the naked eye can't see whatever a good radar equipped
eye can see, doesn't mean that such nifty artificial and/or perfectly
intelligent and otherwise rational stuff about Venus doesn't exist,
nor can the dumbfounded eye of naysayism represent that those regular
laws of physics do not apply, or that the best available science
should be continually excluded/banished for all it's worth.

Usenet is not a peer review qualified collective, nor worthy of
anything except used toilet paper sharing, because that's pretty much
exactly what these brown-nosed minions of their mainstream status quo
and of such cultivated naysayism happen to do best.
--
Brad Guth